Players who should already be considering moves in January? - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Players who should already be considering moves in January?

+36
Le Samourai
sportsczy
Knutsford123
Tomwin Lannister
CBarca
Lord Awesome
Kamikaze692
lszanto
McAgger
rwo power
Art Morte
FalcaoPunch
Eskimo Splif
RealGunner
Raptorgunner
AnchorMan
RedOranje
arabprince
Valkyrja
halamadrid2
urbaNRoots
Red Alert
ExtremistEnigma
Lupi
BarrileteCosmico
DeletedUser#1
LeBéninois
Motogp69
DeviAngel
Khaled
Firenze
Onyx
Kick
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Gil
The Franchise
40 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Players who should already be considering moves in January? - Page 2 Empty Re: Players who should already be considering moves in January?

Post by Lupi Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:21 am

giovinco
lamela

Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Players who should already be considering moves in January? - Page 2 Empty Re: Players who should already be considering moves in January?

Post by ExtremistEnigma Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am

Suarez in January? 100m or gtfo.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:39 am

Kick wrote:I thought Man City would just get Valdes if he didn't go to Monaco.
Barca won't get rid of Valdes in the winter.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:24 am

Surely Benzema is already thinking about leaving?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:58 am

Benzema to liverpool Suarez to Real Madrid. .....thank me later
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:11 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Dzeko after supposedly going to be the main man in attack for City has quickly been displaced by Negredo so it seems.
Since when? If Pelle had such faith in Dzeko he would have never signed Negredo.

Bale Players who should already be considering moves in January? - Page 2 Trolldolski

"We could've signed other players but I consider [Dzeko] the main striker of the team and I'm sure his performance along the season will be really good," Pellegrini told reporters.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:15 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:That potential will forever remain untapped with an owner who doesn't care about the team as long as it stays away from relegation and a manager who is clueless but alas....

Casillas is a good one and to Man City ? :lol:swapping one mistake prone goalkeeper for another :coffee:
Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:56 am

Motogp69 wrote:I hope he doesn't leave Roma, but I always thought Bradley was the logical replacement for Cambiasso at Inter.

He would also be the perfect B2B midfielder to sit next to Carrick at United, but I hope that never happens.
baldist....
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:03 pm

Please keep in mind that the topic of this thread is players who SHOULD consider a move, not players who COULD consider a move or MAY MOVE.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by AnchorMan Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:20 pm

Javi Martinez (mainly coz of Pep's Stupidity), Mata, Guidetti, Chicharito, Ba, Song, Dzeko, Jovetic, Rodwell, Smalling, Fabio, Nani, De Bruyne, Azpilicueta, Montoya and Kagawa That's all I Can Think Of
AnchorMan
AnchorMan
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Chivas

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:22 pm

Vermaelen wont leave, he is our bench Captain. Laughing

I can see Benzema leaving if a good offer comes in. If I was Benzema I would leave, I have a feeling Spurs will make a huge bid for him. Madrid owes huge money so it might be fine. Laughing
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:36 pm

The Franchise wrote:"We could've signed other players but I consider [Dzeko] the main striker of the team and I'm sure his performance along the season will be really good," Pellegrini told reporters.
Was not aware of that. Yeah Dzeko has been deceived. Pelle was quite quick to move him aside even as he was pulling MOTM performances early in the season.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by AnchorMan Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:50 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
The Franchise wrote:"We could've signed other players but I consider [Dzeko] the main striker of the team and I'm sure his performance along the season will be really good," Pellegrini told reporters.
Was not aware of that. Yeah Dzeko has been deceived. Pelle was quite quick to move him aside even as he was pulling MOTM performances early in the season.

He was Missing Sitters tbh
AnchorMan
AnchorMan
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Chivas

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:51 pm

Is Javi really leaving ? Perez go :fishing: 
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:59 pm

Benzema definitely.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eskimo Splif Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:41 pm

Ozil and Saurez Afro 
Eskimo Splif
Eskimo Splif
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:54 pm

Eskimo Splif wrote:Ozil and Saurez Afro 
https://i.imgur.com/lH5ExZq.gif
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:01 pm

Messi
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:11 pm

McEachran
De Bruyne
Rodallega
Jelavic
Delfouneso
Lindegaard
Kagawa
Wickham

Pretty sure Adebayor is happy to rot in the Tottenham reserves as long as he gets paid.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:15 pm

Art Morte wrote:McEachran
De Bruyne
Rodallega
Jelavic
Delfouneso
Lindegaard
Kagawa
Wickham

Pretty sure Adebayor is happy to rot in the Tottenham reserves as long as he gets paid.
He is apparently "injured". I think he's off in January.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:29 pm

AnchorMan wrote:Javi Martinez (mainly coz of Pep's Stupidity)
Why should Javi consider a move when he was injured for months plus he had surgery and thus had no chance to play due to that yet?
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:43 pm

Rakitic, Matic, Mata, KDB, Jovetic are definitely some that come to mind right away. Rakitic and Matic more because they're simply too good for their teams and the other 3 because of playing time.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:03 am

halamadrid2 wrote:Benzema to liverpool Suarez to Real Madrid. .....thank me later
Add Isco or Bale, and 40m+ to that, and we have a deal. :coffee:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:38 am

Red Alert wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:Benzema to liverpool Suarez to Real Madrid. .....thank me later
Add Isco or Bale, and 40m+ to that, and we have a deal. :coffee:
if we showed interest Suarez would make sure we got him on a cut price. So doing a straight swap between future wpoty Benz and Suarez is very generous on our part Proud
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:46 am

McAgger wrote:Rakitic, Matic, Mata, KDB, Jovetic are definitely some that come to mind right away. Rakitic and Matic more because they're simply too good for their teams and the other 3 because of playing time.
I'm fairly sure a big part of Rakitic still being at sevilla is due to him marrying somebody there and being fairly happy. Could be wrong though, just remember it being mentioned a while back.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:49 am

LOLerrente
Dzeko
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next