Mr Nick09
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
ronalessi
Gil
67 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Predictions for El Clasico? - Page 6 Empty Re: Predictions for El Clasico?

Post by terrance511 Sun 27 Oct 2013 - 9:56

messi on wings is not nothing, it nullified marcelo attack as well.

never seen marcelo had such a shaky performance. his leg literally shaking on 1 or 2 dribbling.

terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun 27 Oct 2013 - 10:06

if we'd pressed them like we have done for the past two seasons Messi probably would not have seen the ball at all

Marcelo wasn't shaky on the ball because of messi lol. it just wasn't his day. messi didn't trouble him defensively but he just couldn't get the ball rolling properly which is a shame because we know what he can do
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Sun 27 Oct 2013 - 10:12

messi never def lol, but how far would u go front when u got a messi behind u to mark.

this is 1 game i never seen marcelo reach/dribble into far end of the opponent corner.

just my opinion.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun 27 Oct 2013 - 10:35

I think we were the better team in the second half when Illaramendi came on for Ramos and Benzema for Bale.

We did created enough chances to draw but most of the chances were for Khedira who cant finish.

That is a penalty on Ronaldo any day..dont be biased..A shove with a hand in a clear goal scoring opportunity.

Modric and Illaramendi were superb..Carvajal too.

The second goal was completely on Lopez. what was he doing that far off the line when a defender is clearly denying Sanchez a one on one situation? Sanchez chipped because he had no other option, Iker woudlve never made that kind of mistake in a clasico.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun 27 Oct 2013 - 11:58

Collblanc wrote:It was really amazing, thank you!! I took the plane early in the morning to Barça and spend the day with my father, drinking and eating good food! We went to collblanc at 1600 and met up with his old friends ready for the game. First half was really exciting, it was my first time seeing Neymar in real life and man that guy is quick !! When Messi was on the run with pepe chasing him all the people around us went nuts - his run was so unbelievable fast, crazy, i was watching the play continue at the midfield and out of nowhere he was in the box. Second half was nervwrecking, was glad sanchez made that goal because i was very nervous for a comeback. last 5 minute i almost shit my pants, i cant believe we kept on attacking, you see what happens when they counter!! after the match i had to take the plane back because i have to work tomorrow, landed 2315 so i just got back but had a great day!
Always interesting to hear ppl's opinion after they seen live games in real life Razz

Neymar seem to have played a top top game along with Iniesta for most part, how were they compared with Messi? Which players do u think are better than they appear on TV?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun 27 Oct 2013 - 12:00

terrance511 wrote:Predictions for El Clasico? - Page 6 Ronaldopush
I rarely say this about Mascherano when hes CB for us, but well done son, well done on that one Very Happy Loool @ Ronaldo!
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun 27 Oct 2013 - 12:01

So seems nobody knows why Isco has been dropped for these 2 big games?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Sun 27 Oct 2013 - 12:06

BarcaLearning wrote:
Collblanc wrote:It was really amazing, thank you!! I took the plane early in the morning to Barça and spend the day with my father, drinking and eating good food! We went to collblanc at 1600 and met up with his old friends ready for the game. First half was really exciting, it was my first time seeing Neymar in real life and man that guy is quick !! When Messi was on the run with pepe chasing him all the people around us went nuts - his run was so unbelievable fast, crazy, i was watching the play continue at the midfield and out of nowhere he was in the box. Second half was nervwrecking, was glad sanchez made that goal because i was very nervous for a comeback. last 5 minute i almost shit my pants, i cant believe we kept on attacking, you see what happens when they counter!! after the match i had to take the plane back because i have to work tomorrow, landed 2315 so i just got back but had a great day!
Always interesting to hear ppl's opinion after they seen live games in real life Razz

Neymar seem to have played a top top game along with Iniesta for most part, how were they compared with Messi? Which players do u think are better than they appear on TV?
Messi was standing still at the sideline quite allot, he was keeping 1/2 defenders busy at all times giving cesc alot of space in the middle. I've seen Messi play over 1000 times (also at la masia) but he amazes me everytime, when he has the ball its like its stuck at his feet, i never seen anything like that with any other player. Also first time I've seen alex song, he made a good impression, he was solid, good on the passing and also fasters then i thought. Neymar was running ALLOT, this guy has massive amounts of energy, he was defending, getting into midfielding positions, also getting in the centre of attack so the backs could help buildup. he is very tactical, but doesnt get alot of space when he is on the ball. iniesta is always a pleasure to see, his bodyfeints are amazing as always and ball control as well. outside of the camera view you could see iniesta and messi cheering on the team, screaming at eachother and really hyping everyone up
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun 27 Oct 2013 - 12:52

How the heck does that ref not award that pen to CR? That was a blatant pen and CR had every right to be incensed.

Good game, Barcelona deserved the win.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun 27 Oct 2013 - 13:04

halamadrid2 wrote:
free_cat wrote:
ronalessi wrote:lol where is the second penalty call from?
An alleged handball from Adriano, that was completely unvoluntary.
in spain it doesn't matter if its voluntary or un voluntary they call both which is probably why they included that

anyways lol at clinging on to referees decisions we have benefited from this season. Carlo lost us the game yesterday noone else
In spain and everuwhere an unintentional handball it's jot a free kick. The fifa rules are clear, irhas to be intentional handball.

For some reason, refs whistled many bad penalties from handballs a couple of seasons ago, but luckily this madness ended.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun 27 Oct 2013 - 14:53

Collblanc wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:

Messi was standing still at the sideline quite allot, he was keeping 1/2 defenders busy at all times giving cesc alot of space in the middle. I've seen Messi play over 1000 times (also at la masia) but he amazes me everytime, when he has the ball its like its stuck at his feet, i never seen anything like that with any other player. Also first time I've seen alex song, he made a good impression, he was solid, good on the passing and also fasters then i thought. Neymar was running ALLOT, this guy has massive amounts of energy, he was defending, getting into midfielding positions, also getting in the centre of attack so the backs could help buildup. he is very tactical, but doesnt get alot of space when he is on the ball. iniesta is always a pleasure to see, his bodyfeints are amazing as always and ball control as well. outside of the camera view you could see iniesta and messi cheering on the team, screaming at eachother and really hyping everyone up
Thats great to know. For Song though, as long as Busquets is there, he will be on the bench, Song is a top player, but just no where near Busquet for the skills needed for this team Razz

What about Xavi? He also must be elegant to watch Smile

Neymar is one of those players who peak at an early age, the younger you are the more energy u have, so im absolutely delighted hes chosen us instead of Real and that hes settled in so quickly, so that we can utilize his best already Smile
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Sat 11 Oct 2014 - 14:38

Gil wrote:I have a feeling it's going to be another manita.

Their defense has been all over the place all season long, midfield is virtually non-existent while Benzema is a complete and utter joke atm and playing with zero confidence or aggression.

Also seems like apart from Lopez and Ronaldo who've carried them all season long none of their players seem to be in great form. Perhaps Di Maria and Modric but they've blown hot and cold throughout the season while Isco is still struggling to create chances for others.

Can see. Messi and Neymar running riot especially if Madrid play an open game.

Different year; opening post still applies. Gil :bow:
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat 11 Oct 2014 - 15:07

New Era Clasico is what i'd call this.

New Barca team and kinda new Madrid team. Suarez potential return maybe from the bench around 70th minute.

Think Barcelona will win or it will be a draw but it will be closer than ever. Ronaldo is in supreme form while Messi has been getting back to his best as well. Biggest test for Kroos-Modric but won't be surprised to see Illarramendi start.

Looking forward to it
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Sat 11 Oct 2014 - 15:14

Im really curious to see how Enrique is going to make our team play - we have been playing a system that suits Suarez perfectly the last games, with Neymar in the box and Messi behind him; I cant wait for Suarez to make the system complete
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat 11 Oct 2014 - 15:25

I'm usually very optimistic in these fixtures, even under Tata. lol But there is something very ... "strange" ... about Barca right now. Basically we're getting results and somehow keeping it tight at the back (in La Liga at least, Bravo Proud) but I struggle to name 1 player who is actually in any sort of form bar Messi and even he has missed about 3 sitters last game. Iniesta is COMPLETELY off. Busquets is better but I can't say he is in form. Nerman has his scoring boots on for the first time for Barca but now the rest of his game is a bit off. If Pedro starts the Clasico we are playing with 10 men. Period. Alves has lost so much physically it's a no contest, if Ronaldo doesn't play like a poacher and actually tries to take Alves on he'll accelerate past him towards the byline and deliver crosses with ease where DMzema will be up against DMscherano. Alves is extremely slow now on the first few steps.

I don't expect a win at all, let alone any sort of dominance. Maybe we can somehow keep it tight enough at the back through collective defensive work and maybe Messi or Nerman or both do something magical. But that's about it.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat 11 Oct 2014 - 15:42

Kroos-Modric will be exposed. James is a given and the BBC will for sure play. I want both Isco and Illarra to start, but that won't happen. Illarra is a must though.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat 11 Oct 2014 - 16:28

Our XI will be better than Barca's even if Suarez does play however since Carlo is an elite league flop coach we will probably throw this game away like every other big game in La Liga under Carlo.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat 11 Oct 2014 - 16:51

Z, get outta here. Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sat 11 Oct 2014 - 17:02

Collblanc wrote: I've seen Messi play over 1000 times (also at la masia)

Wow! That's class! Personally imo I've seen him play 21870 times. As a half Argentine half Catalan I spent time working with young leo as a part time coach at newells.

Imho leos true prime was in 1993, he'd just been signed by primary school to play on the big pitch, it was before the drugs took hold. He was such goodlad Sad
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat 11 Oct 2014 - 18:34

Marcelo, Ramos and Pepe usually do something completely asinine in a Clasico. Usually. They can surprise me now and then. Then we have Carlo who tends to have a conversation with the little Italian boy in him at the wrong times.

So, Real Madrid would probably lose and I'll just die a lil more inside Sad
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sun 12 Oct 2014 - 0:51

Everybody in barca seems to be off form bar messi and probably mathieu..neymar's still not in his best form. That being said bravo to be finally exposed, the wall of china defense to be ripped a new one, cr7 will have a hat-trick too, while messi will score one miserable goal to break the all time la liga record, then finally, i shall almost be hospitalized on seeing real be the first to score against the wall of china. i fully expect a manita but this time, from real. My prediction 4-1. *coffee*
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun 12 Oct 2014 - 1:21

You expect a manita from Real and predict 4-1? hmm

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sun 12 Oct 2014 - 3:32

Hahahaha
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun 12 Oct 2014 - 5:04

4-0 Real Madrid no contest here. The only good thing we may see here is Suarez biting Pepe.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun 12 Oct 2014 - 9:45

Maybe Suarez can get revenge for what RM are going to do to us mid-week. :X
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sun 12 Oct 2014 - 10:38

Well, i was using the term 'manita' in a figurative sense..that being said, messi to break the record with a consolation fluke to make it 4-1. *coffee* btw, barca should just send macherano to cause a penalty in the 1st minute against eibar and if cleanvo saves it, mash should just cause another one in the last minute so eibar can be the first to score against us..can't stand madrid being the first to score against us, how much more a cr7 hat-trick being the first to break the great wall of china..we wouldn't hear the end of it..even if we win the league.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next