Leverkusen scored a phantom goal through a hole in side netting Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Leverkusen scored a phantom goal through a hole in side netting

+2
jibers
Beautiful Football
6 posters

Go down

Leverkusen scored a phantom goal through a hole in side netting Empty Leverkusen scored a phantom goal through a hole in side netting

Post by Beautiful Football Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:58 am

They win Hoffenheim 2-1 and now they lead the Bundesliga eco smile 

really bizarre incident...can't blame the ref as nobody seemed to figure out what really happened. Even the commentators needed several replays before they noticed it.

Last edited by Beautiful Football on Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:03 pm; edited 3 times in total

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Leverkusen scored a phantom goal through a hole in side netting Empty Re: Leverkusen scored a phantom goal through a hole in side netting

Post by jibers Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:00 pm

great goal
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Leverkusen scored a phantom goal through a hole in side netting Empty Re: Leverkusen scored a phantom goal through a hole in side netting

Post by Vibe Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:20 pm

LOL,I was watching this and went to sleep,I thought I dreamt it.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:32 pm

In 1994, there was a phantom goal in the match Bayern - Nürnberg. Then the German FA decided they'd repeat the match. In 1994, there was a huge upset afterwards, though, as the FIFA was not amused as the DFB thus rescinded a factual decision by the ref, and they even threatened to suspend the German NT from international matches.

Thus it will be tricky how the DFB will rule this time. On one hand we have a precent from 1994, which will be mentioned in the protest by Hoffenheim, on the other hand there is the ruling by the FIFA.

As the goal net was defective and Hoffenheim was responsible for pitch and goals etc, there might be an option that the DFB could allow a repeat of the match due to the illegal net in the goal, while not touching the factual decision of the ref.

The DFB arbitration panel will convene on Monday to figure out a decision that will both be in the terms of fair-play and within the rules of the FIFA.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:14 pm

Kießling , what a boss..getting the ball though that little hole wtihout even knowing there is one Very Happy
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:24 pm

This happened in my local league game and it resulted in a fight between supporters Laughing but this shouldnt be happening in a professional league..its a joke.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:51 pm

Adit wrote:This happened in my local league game and it resulted in a fight between supporters :lol:but this shouldnt be happening in a professional league..its a joke.
On the other hand, the wildest things have happened in professional football before: http://bundesligafanatic.com/the-day-the-goalpost-came-down-the-last-real-madrid-borussia-dortmund-semi-final/ Very Happy (I remember how I laughed tears when the reporters on this match said during the attempts to fix the thing: "Never has there been a match that would have more profited from a goal!" - For German speakers - I just discovered someone actually uploaded the full report to youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVe0mUXSGEI - at minute 21 it starts)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down