CBarca
billy_gr
Khaled
BarrileteCosmico
The Sanchez
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

FC Barcelona vs Real Valladolid La Liga Round 8 Empty FC Barcelona vs Real Valladolid La Liga Round 8

Post by The Sanchez Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:46 am

Been poking in and out but what I've been hearing from Martino it may look like Busi, Adriano and Iniesta may get rested...

In any case I hoping for this line up:

---------------Valdes--------------------
---Alves----Pique----Bartra----Montoya--
----------------Song---------------------
---------Xavi-------------Fabregas-------
----Alexis-------Neymar---------Tello----

Though I wouldn't be surprised if Fabregas is at false nine and Iniesta shifting in midfield.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs Real Valladolid La Liga Round 8 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs Real Valladolid La Liga Round 8

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:54 am

I have no idea if it's accurate, but MD is reporting the line up will be:

Valdes
Montoya - Pique - Bartra - Adriano
Xavi - Song - Iniesta
Alexis - Cesc - Neymar

Won't be able to watch this match but hoping for the best Thumbs up
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs Real Valladolid La Liga Round 8 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs Real Valladolid La Liga Round 8

Post by Khaled Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:41 pm

Valdes
Alves Bartra Pique Montoya
Cesc Song Iniesta
Alexis Neymar Tello

Roberto should get 30+ minutes in the 2nd half!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:59 pm

best of luck guys
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:22 am

Our defense on set pieces is still laughable and it's still not being addressed. I think Tata has done well so far but this needed to be fixed "asap" like 4+ weeks ago.

Great strike from Alexis who has played well. Neymar having a decent game and was denied a goal by a good save, though I'd expect him to have put that one away, Messi would have. Tello has been near invisible so far other than squandering a great chance and should be subbed for Pedro or something. Our power up front is noticeably less without Messi (not surprisingly).

Overall we're playing OK but we look in second gear. We should be able to kick it up a notch and take this game comfortably in the second half, but we'll see.

Neymar already not getting any favors from refs in La Liga even though he should have had at least one penalty. The second fall from Neymar was a stonewall penalty in any league.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:25 am

Doing a bit of a disservice to Neymar with "decent game" on the second read through. He's been great so far.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:18 am

I though the PK claim around 70-80 minute was embarrassing, as I don't think it was a PK and Neymar milked the most of it. The player just touched him for like a second on his shoulder and Neymar flipped and then grabbed his legs.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:26 am

Great performance, although Valladolid was fairly awful. Great game from Alexis, should have taken that hat-trick though, don't know when he will get the next chance. Razz 

Flawless game again from Bartra. Neymar was also good, although he really needs to stop that constant falling. It's annoying.

Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:32 am

Neymar MOTM for me, Alexis right under him. Xavi was great too.

Pls go with the Neymar flopping. 1 PK appeal was clearly a PK, the other near the end of the match could easily be given, and the first one they never replayed. He's unfortunate not to get 2 PK's today, it was not his fault the players fouled him in the box. Just because the ref didn't give it doesn't mean he was flopping.

As I thought, Barca did have another level to go and reached it in the second half. Great win. Some great one touch play up front, it's amazing how quickly Neymar has adapted to the team. Neymar and Xavi have a great connection.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:35 am

This is a clear penalty..

FC Barcelona vs Real Valladolid La Liga Round 8 1381005716_extras_portada_0

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:36 am

Dunno what yall on about, some clear fouls, one of them I didnt even need the reply for.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:39 am

Non of them were penalties, he's looking it every time.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:42 am

If your fishing for a penalty and a player fouls you in the box it's still a penalty.

Which at least 2 of the 3 were...
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:43 am

No it isn't.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:46 am

Bah whatever, we all know if it was your man it would be a pen in your eyes. Lets just move on.

Good performance in the 2nd half, felt it was a bit too rushed and direct in the first half and because of it we had to do way too much defending.

More control in the 2nd.

Alexis continuing to play with ultra confidence and ability. I never imagine I would see the day he gives up a chance to score not because he wanted to pass to Messi out of habit/fear of messing up, but because he was comfortable enough in what he had done and then could give someone else a chance.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:48 am

The Franchise wrote:Bah whatever, we all know if it was your man it would be a pen in your eyes. Lets just move on.
Exactly, Messi doesn't need to dive for it.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:48 am

OK great, lets move on please.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:50 am

Harmonica wrote:No it isn't.
I'm in tears rofl

Agreed on Alexis Dani. Hope to see even more of him like he was today. Great performance.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:57 am

I heard the commentators (and some posters) talk about how Neymar has become much more of a team player and a better passer after his move to Barca, but truth is he always made those 1-2s and showed that vision.That just shows that people really didnt watch him at all bar NT before the confederations cup.

Also, his finishing has been so meh, i have no idea whats happening.He doesnt really miss sitters like he is missing atm.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:20 am

I don't know if Neymar is declining in your eyes but for me he's a huge upgrade for Barca.
Constantly involved in creation, hard worker and the defenders area actually feeling him.
MotM performance along with Alexis who seems revived this year
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:13 am

Harmonica wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Bah whatever, we all know if it was your man it would be a pen in your eyes. Lets just move on.
Exactly, Messi doesn't need to dive for it.
And that's why Messi has won like 1 penalty in 5 years.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:33 am

billy_gr wrote:I don't know if Neymar is declining in your eyes but for me he's a huge upgrade for Barca.
Constantly involved in creation, hard worker and the defenders area actually feeling him.
Who said he's declining? only Cesc and Totti have more assists in league play.

Probably should be scoring more though granted.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:35 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
billy_gr wrote:I don't know if Neymar is declining in your eyes but for me he's a huge upgrade for Barca.
Who said he's declining? only Cesc and Totti have more assists in league play.

Probably should be scoring more though granted.
You guarantee it?
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:43 am

I wish i could Sad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:50 am

Neymar was excellent tonight. His link up play, running oppositions, movement. All were very good and he played some sort of part in nearly every goal. Him and Sanchez both were probably man of the match worthy however i liked Xavi's performance better than both of theirs. Maybe because ( might just be me ) his last few performances were not as good as they usually are but thought tonight he was as good as ever.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next