Is Neymar the most overrated young player ever? - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Is Neymar the most overrated young player ever?

+13
Tomwin Lannister
barca 2011
Donuts
Albiceleste
Kick
Le Samourai
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Lex
DuringTheWar
Ganso
BarrileteCosmico
The_Badger
juventus101
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is Neymar the most overrated young player ever? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Neymar the most overrated young player ever?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:46 am

Albiceleste wrote:had a good confed cup but his int'l stats are mostly from friendlies in which brazil wins 8-0 Laughing

he's  not a good player because of those stats

Bullocks, i see the irrational hate is still strong.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Is Neymar the most overrated young player ever? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Neymar the most overrated young player ever?

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:49 am

Neymar is extremely talented, but he's no world beater yet like most commentators and pundits seem to suggest when commentating on him + using their spare hand to fap all over him.

Plus he's a diving mess, which I hate intensely. Yet being a striker and all, can make 20 fouls a game and get a yellow on a bad day.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:54 am

Let's wait and see how he plays after Barca puts him on the BK diet to add 5kgs. :coffee: 
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:50 am

Bale probably is. There's no way he's worth 80-100m.

In terms of Neymar, I guess some people see him as the next big player and he may be overrated at times because of it.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:32 am

YM and that hate for bale. Let it go ffs. Technique is not the all in football.. there are other things just as important

On topic no. Say what you want about his diving (which is just as bad as most players bar the acting), or his "selfishness" or lack of physicality. Fact is what ever he has is working, the stats speak for themselves. All i gotta say lol. The nitpicking btw is pathetic. No player is perfect.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:41 am

He's more underrated than overrated as it stands. I mean, there are A LOT more people thinking he's shit / not good enough for Barcelona than people that actually rate him.

I'm certain he already has 24 goals for Brazil or something ridiculous like that at 21! He's on track to be the highest goal scorer for all time for them if he can stay fit. (If only R9 never got THAT injury. Sad )
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2