Move over, Big Brother, NSA is doing it far more efficiently... - Page 8 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Move over, Big Brother, NSA is doing it far more efficiently...

+21
El Chelsea Fuerte
Ganso
TalkingReckless
VivaStPauli
aleumdance
FennecFox7
Juveman17
SaintJoe
M99
RedOranje
Swanhends
I Have Mono
la bestia negra
Kaladin
Clockwork Orange
McLewis
BarrileteCosmico
Tomwin Lannister
Lex
RealGunner
rwo power
25 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Move over, Big Brother, NSA is doing it far more efficiently... - Page 8 Empty Re: Move over, Big Brother, NSA is doing it far more efficiently...

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:12 pm

rwo power wrote:Reminds me of a signature I read in another forum: "In the next election, I'll vote for the NSA. At least they are interested in me."

rofl

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Move over, Big Brother, NSA is doing it far more efficiently... - Page 8 Empty Re: Move over, Big Brother, NSA is doing it far more efficiently...

Post by Lex Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:43 pm

BOMB

WAR

TERRORISM

BIN LADEN

I SHELTERED EDWARD SNOWDEN

Your move, NSA :coffee:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:52 am

ffs Lex why are u trying to bring the NSA here? The last thing I want them to do is read my comments rofl

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by che Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:51 pm

rwo power wrote:Reminds me of a signature I read in another forum: "In the next election, I'll vote for the NSA. At least they are interested in me."

the best part about this is that they're probably not... the chances that a human will actually read what someone is posting on an internet forum is practically non-existent, it goes through a word filter and then is stored away in a database never to be retrieved again in 99.999999999% of all cases... not entirely unlike my job applications Sad
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon May 05, 2014 11:59 pm

Bill to end NSA's mass surveillance moves closer to a vote

http://www.engadget.com/2014/05/05/bill-to-end-nsas-mass-surveillance/
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun May 11, 2014 5:13 am

RealGunner wrote:Bill to end NSA's mass surveillance moves closer to a vote

http://www.engadget.com/2014/05/05/bill-to-end-nsas-mass-surveillance/

It's hard to see what America accomplishes with mass spying. Although spying on foreign nations is definitely beneficial.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun May 11, 2014 10:46 am

Well, knowledge is power. By spying on their own people, the persons in power are able to take out those who might be a danger to them. Or who they just dislike.

Any totalitarian rulers who are able to spy out their people can be even more successful taking out people and groups they want to eradicate.

And as mobile phones are nowadays ubiquitous and people are very careless with them, it is easy to get a movement profile and all people who are in contact with them. No need to denounce anyone anymore - just run a program to see where they are going and who they are in contact with. Moreover, if they normally use a phone and just switch it off for conspirational meetings, one can figure out these places, too, just by locating treacherous areas where the phone was turned off.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:39 pm

Each day, the NSA is collecting millions of photos from e-mail or text messages, video conferences or social networks and puts them into their databases. They combine this data with other data that people leave via their regular activities in the internet to get collect comprehensive information about their target persons.

Source: http://www.n24.de/n24/Nachrichten/Netzwelt/d/4837392/die-nsa-faengt-fotos-ab.html
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:45 am

Would recommed anyone to watch the film Citizenfour. Depicts the story well.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon May 02, 2016 2:27 am

Wasn't really sure where to put this but

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2016/04/rule-41-little-known-committee-proposes-grant-new-hacking-powers-government

:facepalm:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8