Kaladin
Rebaño Sagrado
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
urbaNRoots
aleumdance
19 posters

Go down

Football Conspiracy theories you "MIGHT" believe Empty Football Conspiracy theories you "MIGHT" believe

Post by aleumdance Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:32 pm

SaW this one on reddit

" Wilshere was caughT with Cocaine and secretly banned one year by the FA, but used injury as a cover up"

Sound kinda true right?
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Football Conspiracy theories you "MIGHT" believe Empty Re: Football Conspiracy theories you "MIGHT" believe

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:35 pm

:facepalm:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Football Conspiracy theories you "MIGHT" believe Empty Re: Football Conspiracy theories you "MIGHT" believe

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:36 pm

:facepalm:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:37 pm

Football Conspiracy theories you "MIGHT" believe Tumblr_m84rmcLphX1rtl5wt
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:38 pm

:bow:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:39 pm

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:40 pm

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:55 pm

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/03/22/us-syria-paranoia-idUSBRE82L0OL20120322

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:34 am

Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:44 am

Roberto Carlos being bribed at '06 WC :coffee:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:55 pm

speaking of reddit

check this gem out

I heard a rumor from a few different sources (friends partying a lot in Munich, a friend doing an internship at FCB etc., however not the best immaginable sources) that say Gomez had an affair with Schweinsteiger's girlfriend.
Somehow it sounds quite absurd but it fits perfectly with one fact: Normally Bayern are really protective of their players (probably result of Hoeness' arrogance?) That means they don't even consider selling players like Diego Contento just to prove that Bayern don't have to sell anyone if they don't want to; they mark every player as unsellable in public.
However this did not hold true for Gomez, official statements were always of the kind "meh, if somebody pays enough he can leave" which is really atypical for Bayern and could indicate that they want to get rid of him for personal reasons without loosing their face.
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:39 pm

Football Conspiracy theories you "MIGHT" believe 1292256128010_721

" If I speak, we (Spain) will no longer be world and European champions"

A man who worked for Barca saying that sounds interesting enough to me.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:59 pm

Lool whilst I don't believe that with Jack

I have heard plenty of stories in the past where injuries have been used as a cover up for certain players failing drugs tests or whatever to stave off the negative media attention
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:25 pm

Yeah Julias. it has happend before. A player fails a drug test and is banned then a short while later news about him getting a serious training ground injury is reported. FourFourTwo did an article on it a few years ago with interviews from players who had been in that situation. It's basically a cover up.

I can easily believe the Gomez story tbh

Not really a conspiracy, but match fixing and doping, both prevalent among the top leagues and top teams, no doubt in my mind.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:39 pm

You can't obviously go past the calicipoli conspiracy but it's been done to death and obviously banned on this forum Proud. i think berlusconi was behind it u mad? he is after all a 33rd degree freemason and corrupt as hell so i wouldn't put it past him or moratti. just a thought guys
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:47 pm

I remember the calciopoli discussion in the old forum rofl
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:59 pm

The Wilshere conspiracy sounds a bit believe to me. Why would anyone get so worked up over a rumour (as it wasn't genuine) and close his twitter account? How can anyone play at his full potential in his first game after returning from a 14 month injury layoff?

hmm

ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:43 pm

He didn't return at his full potential, I mean he ran out of gas after 60 minutes then got subbed out, in the following games he looked unfit.

And of course if people start false rumours about you on social media where you reputation can he destroyed it would be upsetting. But I'm not sure that's why he closed his twitter, I thought it was to do with a troll about his son.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:55 pm

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:He didn't return at his full potential, I mean he ran out of gas after 60 minutes then got subbed out, in the following games he looked unfit.

And of course if people start false rumours about you on social media where you reputation can he destroyed it would be upsetting. But I'm not sure that's why he closed his twitter, I thought it was to do with a troll about his son.

Spurs fans were wishing death on his son. That's why he closed it.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:02 am

marottalad wrote:You can't obviously go past the calicipoli conspiracy but it's been done to death and obviously banned on this forum Proud. i think berlusconi was behind it u mad? he is after all a 33rd degree freemason and corrupt as hell so i wouldn't put it past him or moratti. just a thought guys

I could make a joke here
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:11 am

Thats the most nonsensical conspiracy I've ever heard. The bush is a lizard conspiracy make more sense..lol

Well first off.. You have too look at, what would the FA gain from saying Jack was injured for so long rather than using Cocaine?....If it was a coverup, there has to be purpose behind it.

Also a punishment like that for something like cocaine also doesn't make that sense. Only two players to my knowledge has ever been banned for a recreational drug of sorts like cocaine, Adrian Mutu and Billy Turley, and both were six month bans after only getting warnings after testing positive for anabolic steroids. So banning a first time offender supposedly like Jack for over 14 months doesn't sound logical.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:16 am

When I mentioned match fixing among the top teams and leagues l I didn't just mean in Serie A, but in the EPL, La Liga,,Bundesliga etc too. I've seen far too much bullcrap in the hundreds of football games I've watched, bullcrap which is always waved away as either "The ref/player made a mistake" or "The ref/player was unlucky". Hell to the no, that crap was intentional.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:31 am

RealGunner wrote:
Diego Armando Maradona wrote:He didn't return at his full potential, I mean he ran out of gas after 60 minutes then got subbed out, in the following games he looked unfit.

Spurs fans were wishing death on his son. That's why he closed it.

Oh okay.. did not know that.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down