‘Gabbiadini ready to step up’

+2
Cotes
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

‘Gabbiadini ready to step up’ Empty ‘Gabbiadini ready to step up’

Post by DeviAngel Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:46 pm

The agent of Manolo Gabbiadini feels his client could join an Italian giant after his exploits at Bologna this season.

The Italian Under-21 international striker moved to the Dall’Ara on loan in the summer after Juventus bought a half-share in him from Atalanta.

“His campaign to date has been excellent,” Silvio Pagliari told calciomercato.it in an interview.

“He’s scored six goals, while playing out wide, and he’s started 16 League games. They are certainly important numbers.

“Manolo is ready to take the next step up, to play for a great team – even if he just has to concentrate on ending this season well.

“After that we will sit down around a table with Juventus and Atalanta to evaluate what to do next. He has no real preference at this stage. Let’s see what happens.”

Gabbiadini, 21, has been used in 28 games Serie A matches this term for a total of 1650 minutes.
===========

Manolo cheers
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

‘Gabbiadini ready to step up’ Empty Re: ‘Gabbiadini ready to step up’

Post by Cotes Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:01 pm

Time to look to the future...
We should take him back this summer
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:17 pm

Nothing special for me...Should be sold or used as part exchange for another player!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:47 pm

inderbaby wrote:Nothing special for me...Should be sold or used as part exchange for another player!

I honestly think we should give him a chance...
He can't be any worst than what we already have...
If he comes into a great team like Juve...he could improve alot
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:36 pm

The problem is, we shouldn't be settling for that and we shouldn't be taking blind gambles on players. We're back competing in the latter stages of the CL now. Barring injury crisis, you don't see the other top teams taking such massive gambles.

At this point young players should only be coming back to us after catching our eyes with great displays at the clubs they're loaned out too. We can't afford to risk playing players who can't break into a bad team.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:45 pm

AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:The problem is, we shouldn't be settling for that and we shouldn't be taking blind gambles on players. We're back competing in the latter stages of the CL now. Barring injury crisis, you don't see the other top teams taking such massive gambles.

At this point young players should only be coming back to us after catching our eyes with great displays at the clubs they're loaned out too. We can't afford to risk playing players who can't break into a bad team.

Exactly...If a player really explodes whilst out on loan then we must bring them back but players like Immobile and Gabbiadini who haven't done anything special shouldn't be playing at Juve! We should use these players as make weights for other players we are interested in!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:54 pm

I agree, it's just a massive risk with a very, very low chance of suceeding.

On paper yeah you could slot one of them in and see how they perform, but the reality is they could miss chances, lose the ball etc. What happens when they cost us points? Disaster happens. And we wouldn't be in the position to bring in another striker because the window would be shut.

Pawn them off, raise funds for a top striker. We have hoards of young players all over Italy, if some aren't performing we can get a couple of Million for them.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:21 am

Even if he had a better campaign this season, he wouldn't get enough playing time at Juve next year. He needs another year on loan and we should make sure that's it is with a team that still start him regularly. We should think about sending him to a newly promoted team. He needs to keep developing. I would gladly send him to another team as part of a deal. Maybe to Fiorentina with cash for Jovetic?
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:31 am

Even if he had a better campaign this season, he wouldn't get enough playing time at Juve next year. He needs another year on loan and we should make sure that's it is with a team that still start him regularly. We should think about sending him to a newly promoted team. He needs to keep developing. I would gladly send him to another team as part of a deal. Maybe to Fiorentina with cash for Jovetic?
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:29 pm

inderbaby wrote:Nothing special for me...Should be sold or used as part exchange for another player!

Stop drinking and posting, this guys gonna e a beast He was ready this year, and i have no clue why we loaned him out for the whole year. hes got good size, feet,he's got plenty flair and he's a future staple of the NT.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:40 pm

everyone has different opinions....
The truth of the fact is...Bologna can't be compared to Juve..so the chances that he would get there is less than that he'd get at Juve...
He may have scored 6 goals, but performance speaks loudly, & this is a player who is really hard working. When I watch Bologna play, he tracks back alot to help out the midfield which is why he doesn't get as much goals...
If he was in-front a stronger midfield, who will constantly feed him with chances, he will make more of them, plus his runs will create space for the other strikers!

To be honest, its better to bring in young players who have a chance to improve & learn the way the squad plays, than to splash big money on some player who may or may not thrive in the squad.
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:37 pm

Gabbiadini is beast his dribbles his movement he scored so many goals I would love to have him or Boakye back
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 pm

FilthyLuca wrote:

Stop drinking and posting, this guys gonna e a beast He was ready this year, and i have no clue why we loaned him out for the whole year. hes got good size, feet,he's got plenty flair and he's a future staple of the NT.

Wow...it's amazing how you came to all the above conclusions...you must have amazing foresight! Wanna tell me the lotto Numbers for weekend too?! :facepalm:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down