DeletedUser#1
Kick
juventus101
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Top 5 2nd Division Players - Page 2 Empty Re: Top 5 2nd Division Players

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:01 pm

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:Nat chalobah worth mentioning I think. 18 years old on loan from Chelsea at Watford in the championship. Defensive midfielder and has started 28games for Watford and had fantastic reviews by their fans, also they are on course to be promoted to the epl and considering that he's a stalwart of their team that's reflects well on him. Seems to have a good passing range and excellent defensive skills

Crap i forgot him.

Rumors we are interested in him. If we can lure him somehow then that will be amazing.

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:28 pm

Come in a pack? Who cares, he is second top scorer so who cares? Did he score 10 in one game and hardly any others? No? So then its doesnt mean anything.

Super average everytime you watch? Maybe you should watch more then..or just not comment on things you have no idea about. Clearly the case is he has not been average...its obvious.

Getafe wont buy him off you directly no. But after years of rotting away not getting any real game time for your first team, that value will plummet.

Why doesnt Deulofeu play everytime? Ask the coach, its a complete mystery. But anyone with eyes can see its nothing to do with quality...even if you think Deulofeu is crap, he is the best we got...so he should play regardless of his level, if his level is above everyone else.

Blah blah Perez likes him..cool story...when we actually see something happen come back to me, you promote noone, quality of not.

Our players are not ready for the first team? Well when you have a team with the quality of ours its not easy...not good enough for the lower teams? You mean scrubs like Botia who are nothing to us but end up at Sevilla? Please be quite.

And your hyperbole about your precious "goat" is tedious, I wont even feel sorry for you when he ends up not playing for Madrid Laughing
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:33 pm

Kick wrote:Good luck finding someone who watches all the second division leagues.

Like not watching players stops people talking randomly about players on here anyway Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:51 pm

Lol i watch Championship on a weekly basis
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:24 am

RealGunner wrote:
Diego Armando Maradona wrote:Nat chalobah worth mentioning I think. 18 years old on loan from Chelsea at Watford in the championship. Defensive midfielder and has started 28games for Watford and had fantastic reviews by their fans, also they are on course to be promoted to the epl and considering that he's a stalwart of their team that's reflects well on him. Seems to have a good passing range and excellent defensive skills

Crap i forgot him.

Rumors we are interested in him. If we can lure him somehow then that will be amazing.

You'll never get him. Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:37 am

halamadrid2 wrote:no just no Jese and Deufllolol are NOT similar dont even distespect Jese like that. .....the fact that defeflolu is benched and gets subbed out/in doesn't that give you a hint that not even his coach believes in him( kid has statyed 19 games and been subbed in 5, jese has started 25 and subbed in none) as for the scoring stats if you don't know the circumstances you should never engage it in a debate.....Jese has been play as a 9.5, left winger, right winger and AM this season and he continues to deliver everywhete he plays the burden that has been put on his shoulder is immense and he takes it with him and delivers...

btw deulofeu's goals come in buckets. he will score 4 goals in a game and then 3 in one and then another 4 in another lol

even away fans know his(jese's) quality and boo him everytime he touches the ball

when you call jese a one tricky ponytail and tunnel vision thats when I know you have never wwtched him....his intelligence is almost on the leveel of Ozil and his scoring similar to Ronaldo

ill remind you when the time comes and defelolul plays for Roma or Ajax while Jese replaces Ronaldo at Madrid.

His release clause is 50 million babs not even City will pay that much. his future is with us

edit: as for top assister my bad read it wrong on our official website it said top assister in Real now eclipsed by Juanfran by one Top 5 2nd Division Players - Page 2 4021133811 and alberto cant have 17 thats nonsense that's a segunda record lol. top assister should have around 11 imo

Luis Alberto has 17 according to transfermarkt. Tell them they are wrong:
http://www.transfermarkt.es/en/luis-alberto/profil/spieler_128220.html

I didn't call Jese a one trick pony, I called him individualistic, which he is.

As I said, Jese is a good player, both of them can become great, but what Deulofeu is capable, like dribling 3 players or creating a goal out of nowhere regularly, Jese can't. Still, he needs a lot of improvement.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:44 pm

The Franchise wrote:Come in a pack? Who cares, he is second top scorer so who cares? Did he score 10 in one game and hardly any others? No? So then its doesnt mean anything.

again fact still stands he is not a regular scorer

Super average everytime you watch? Maybe you should watch more then..or just not comment on things you have no idea about. Clearly the case is he has not been average...its obvious.

I have watched enough to make a judgement. he really is average

Getafe wont buy him off you directly no. But after years of rotting away not getting any real game time for your first team, that value will plummet.

lool. Ronaldo is getting older and when you see callejon playing 15 games a season I have no doubt this guy will be rich with playingtime

Why doesnt Deulofeu play everytime? Ask the coach, its a complete mystery. But anyone with eyes can see its nothing to do with quality...even if you think Deulofeu is crap, he is the best we got...so he should play regardless of his level, if his level is above everyone else.

if he is your best player he doesn't get benched simple as. I thought this was common sense. your coach clearly knows how limited the kid is and uses other options instead

Blah blah Perez likes him..cool story...when we actually see something happen come back to me, you promote noone, quality of not.

perez has never sung praise on one of our castilla before infact he doesn't voice his opinion period. so when he speaks highly of someone its for a reason

Our players are not ready for the first team? Well when you have a team with the quality of ours its not easy...not good enough for the lower teams? You mean scrubs like Botia who are nothing to us but end up at Sevilla? Please be quite.

Your whole team are pretty much on the brink of retirement and need replacing Rolling Eyes who will replace them?? sergi roberto?? rofl Botia the same guy that was chipped to Sporting who were subsequently relegated scratch And anybody should tell you that Sevilla have been horrid this season both offensively and defensively this season. what about that other player you sold on a buyback that doesnt even get playing time for Rayo (?)

And your hyperbole about your precious "goat" is tedious, I wont even feel sorry for you when he ends up not playing for Madrid Laughing
When a guy like Morata gets promoted who isn't even a third the player Jese is I really have no doubt Wink
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:48 pm

that day when Madrid promotes regular stars from their cantera Proud
no more spending uncle flo. the future is here Proud
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:52 pm

free_cat wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:no just no Jese and Deufllolol are NOT similar dont even distespect Jese like that. .....the fact that defeflolu is benched and gets subbed out/in doesn't that give you a hint that not even his coach believes in him( kid has statyed 19 games and been subbed in 5, jese has started 25 and subbed in none) as for the scoring stats if you don't know the circumstances you should never engage it in a debate.....Jese has been play as a 9.5, left winger, right winger and AM this season and he continues to deliver everywhete he plays the burden that has been put on his shoulder is immense and he takes it with him and delivers...

btw deulofeu's goals come in buckets. he will score 4 goals in a game and then 3 in one and then another 4 in another lol

even away fans know his(jese's) quality and boo him everytime he touches the ball

when you call jese a one tricky ponytail and tunnel vision thats when I know you have never wwtched him....his intelligence is almost on the leveel of Ozil and his scoring similar to Ronaldo

ill remind you when the time comes and defelolul plays for Roma or Ajax while Jese replaces Ronaldo at Madrid.

His release clause is 50 million babs not even City will pay that much. his future is with us

edit: as for top assister my bad read it wrong on our official website it said top assister in Real now eclipsed by Juanfran by one Top 5 2nd Division Players - Page 2 4021133811 and alberto cant have 17 thats nonsense that's a segunda record lol. top assister should have around 11 imo

Luis Alberto has 17 according to transfermarkt. Tell them they are wrong:
http://www.transfermarkt.es/en/luis-alberto/profil/spieler_128220.html

I didn't call Jese a one trick pony, I called him individualistic, which he is.

As I said, Jese is a good player, both of them can become great, but what Deulofeu is capable, like dribling 3 players or creating a goal out of nowhere regularly, Jese can't. Still, he needs a lot of improvement.

hmm then thats impressive by Luis Alberto he has scored like 11 goals as well

Jese is not individualistic. sometimes it gets on my nerves how very generous he is when he can get a hattrick because Denis has a habit of missing easy chances.

you think Jeses assists came from hoofs?? I have said it before ill say it again if the guy continues his development he can really eclipse Ronaldo for the first team not in terms of goals (but not far off imho) but in terms off general play. he defends, playmakes and scores. Ronaldo does one of these. he just needs to keep himself grounded

if somebody tells deulofeu that football is a teamsport then he might improve and have a shot of being promoted
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:54 pm

billy_gr wrote:that day when Madrid promotes regular stars from their cantera Proud
no more spending uncle flo. the future is here Proud

as I said not all are good. in fact most are scrubs but those who deserve to get promoted should. Carvajal is coming back after his year long holiday and Morata has already been promoted. the only one left is Jese and maybe Denis
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:08 pm

still even if you manage to have 3 cantera regulars playing for you sometime that would be something to see
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:44 pm

Fact? What fact? I see none. Look, he is 2nd top scorer in the league not even playing as a 9...criticising his goalscoring is just frankly stupid.

Average? And yet we are in a good league position with him our best player...meawhile your goat as you were? Relegation zone.

The coach benches him for unkown reasons. If you give anyone else the facts I have given, anyone objective would be confused as to why he doesnt play all the time. Only an idoit would conclude its because he is average...the fact you think he is average and yet he is clearly our best performing player only shows how silly your talking. Ask anyone at random the actual facts and its clear your talking nonesense.

I will bold this for anyone who reads and isnt a Madrid or Barca fan, they can answer if they read.

A TEENGAGE WINGER FOR BARCA B IS THE 2ND TOP SCORER IN THE ENTIRE SEGUNDA. HE ISNT A STRIKER AND HE DOESNT JUST SCORE GOALS, BUT HE CAN DRIBBLE AND MAKE PASSES. JUST BY THIS DISCRIPTION AND THE VIDEO PROVIDED A FEW PAGES AGO.....DOES THIS YOUNG MAN SEEM "AVERAGE" TO YOU?

Callejon plays 15 games? Who cares, you paid money for him, you signed him, your entitled to use him...what does the history say about you using youth. The facts speak for themselves.

Our whole team is on the brink of retirement? And yet here we are, sitting how many points ahead of you? Laughing

Who should be replaced? Whoever you name, there is a replacement already in the first team..let alone the B team. Clearly you have no arguement and you are simply left with talking nonesense.

Yes, Botia. It doesnt matter how crap he is, that isnt the point. You have been proven wrong. You said we dont have players good enough for even the worst teams in the league...and yet, we have already had players who are worse than those guys who speak of, and they play for Sevilla. So clearly your wrong.

Please argue with some logic.

Morata promoted? And where has it gotten him? Playing in meaningless games when the league is already over with. He will be yet another one who ends up nowhere.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:18 pm

No.

He seems very talented and probably the most talented player since Messi.

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Berbatov Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:57 pm

Matěj Vydra?
Berbatov
Berbatov
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Real Betis

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:02 am

Ooh Good call. heard he won Player of the year award as well.

Maybe Udinese can sell him to Watford hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:48 am

RealGunner wrote:Ooh Good call. heard he won Player of the year award as well.

Maybe Udinese can sell him to Watford hmm

Aren't both teams owned by the same person?
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:54 am

me
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:21 pm

It's really ridiculous to say that Deulofeu is average. He has been a sensation in Segunda and for some a revelation (not for me, I already expected him to be the best player this season). He will probably be chosen as the best forward in the league at the end of the season.

He has extremely big flaws, being individualistic mainly, but you can't ignore his talent and raw ability. It's funny that we managed to keep him under the radar and that so few knows about him compared to guys like Zaha.

Clubs should pay more attention to lower divisions players. There are always very good players on them. For instance, Ruben Castro was rotting in second division since a few years ago when it was already clear he was a 1st division level striker.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:34 pm

The Franchise wrote:Fact? What fact? I see none. Look, he is 2nd top scorer in the league not even playing as a 9...criticising his goalscoring is just frankly stupid.

again for the unpteenth time he scores many goals in very few games how hard is that to understand. How many penalties does he have btw in games he has been irrelevant in Laughing the kaka of barca b rofl

Average? And yet we are in a good league position with him our best player...meawhile your goat as you were? Relegation zone.
we have a defence that wouldn't cut it at division five and no striker no AM and NOBODY other than Jese capable of scoring regularly. For you guys you have many. deufelol is just one of many. I will never forget when in two clasicos defelol didn't trouble our shit defence ONCE. the guy was made irrelevant by Casado CASADO :brickwall:

The coach benches him for unkown reasons. If you give anyone else the facts I have given, anyone objective would be confused as to why he doesnt play all the time. Only an idoit would conclude its because he is average...the fact you think he is average and yet he is clearly our best performing player only shows how silly your talking. Ask anyone at random the actual facts and its clear your talking nonesense.

If he doesn't play and he is your best player (far from it) and your coach still benches him then he really needs to get his head checked because you don't bench your best player. the guy has only completed the full 90 minutes kn 7 occasions this season out of the 26 times he has feature rofl my sides. you might think he is very talented but he is not good at this moment of time but he can improve

I will bold this for anyone who reads and isnt a Madrid or Barca fan, they can answer if they read.

A TEENGAGE WINGER FOR BARCA B IS THE 2ND TOP SCORER IN THE ENTIRE SEGUNDA. HE ISNT A STRIKER AND HE DOESNT JUST SCORE GOALS, BUT HE CAN DRIBBLE AND MAKE PASSES. JUST BY THIS DISCRIPTION AND THE VIDEO PROVIDED A FEW PAGES AGO.....DOES THIS YOUNG MAN SEEM "AVERAGE" TO YOU?

Callejon plays 15 games? Who cares, you paid money for him, you signed him, your entitled to use him...what does the history say about you using youth. The facts speak for themselves.

paying money or not is irrelevant we payed 50 mill for Kaka and he plays way less than Callejon. my point was that if someone as limited as callejon can get more than 15 games a seasln on the wings, then Jese will have no issues with playing time

[quote]

Our whole team is on the brink of retirement? And yet here we are, sitting how many points ahead of you? Laughing /quote]

Gratz for taking advantage of our early season form *slow clap* Puyol is already crocked you are thinking of buying a player, Alexis was never going to work so you want to buy a player, villa is finished and you want a new player for that. Xavi has like one more season in him who will replace him??

Who should be replaced? Whoever you name, there is a replacement already in the first team..let alone the B team. Clearly you have no arguement and you are simply left with talking nonesense.

so who replaced Puyol?? Marcherano?? Isn't that the guy you like to hate on?? Valdez?? Villa?? Xavi??

Yes, Botia. It doesnt matter how crap he is, that isnt the point. You have been proven wrong. You said we dont have players good enough for even the worst teams in the league...and yet, we have already had players who are worse than those guys who speak of, and they play for Sevilla. So clearly your wrong.

I said your current crop Rolling Eyes when did Botia leave?? before I was born?? and please any guys we send out quickly become unreplacable on their teams. Just look arpund the league, every single tam will have at least one player from our castilla academy lol and your guys if they don't make it to the first team they are screwed as they will just become sub players at their new clubs unless they were described as the big new thing ala delufelol

Please argue with some logic.

Morata promoted? And where has it gotten him? Playing in meaningless games when the league is already over with. He will be yet another one who ends up nowhere.

a work in progress. And Toril has needed him for Castilla because we have no other capable striker atm. Varane took one season to start playing regularly jst saying
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2