CL:  Ibra's suspension reduced.  Will play both Barca legs - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CL: Ibra's suspension reduced. Will play both Barca legs

+28
Clockwork Orange
che
the xcx
Firenze
Arquitecto
danyjr
LeBéninois
Albiceleste
The Nature Boy
urbaNRoots
CBarca
S
white_star
Onyx
LeVersacci
Kaladin
The Franchise
Moqqis
harhar11
Adit
BarrileteCosmico
free_cat
Great Leader Sprucenuce
billy_gr
djfawnz
Milan31
Gil
sportsczy
32 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CL:  Ibra's suspension reduced.  Will play both Barca legs - Page 2 Empty Re: CL: Ibra's suspension reduced. Will play both Barca legs

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:58 pm

billy_gr wrote:but...but...Platini is a Barca fan and he wants Barca to win...
I have been deceived Mad

lol he's still helping Barca by playing the CL flop.

REVERSE VAGI

inb4Ibrafanboyspostingstats

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

CL:  Ibra's suspension reduced.  Will play both Barca legs - Page 2 Empty Re: CL: Ibra's suspension reduced. Will play both Barca legs

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:01 pm

Tbf Ibra usually plays well against Barca :coffee:

Whether that means his team mates will do enough to help PSG win is another matter entirely.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:03 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Tbf Ibra usually plays well against Barca :coffee:

Whether that means his team mates will do enough to help PSG win is another matter entirely.

story of Ibras career :coffee:
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:23 pm

Ibra doesnt play the same against Barca as he does against other teams, Ive noticed, as he knows he wont get the ball as much, I dont know how he will play but should be similar.also our defenders arent the best at marking and hes still a threat from scoring

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:24 pm

He was banned for 2 games, not 1.... they added an extra game because the referee said that the foul occurred out of bounds. PSG appealed that the foul was in the field of play and the extra game that was added based on the premise that the foul was out of bounds (error by the ref who made the report) was inaccurate.

UEFA reviewed the video and confirmed that the foul was in the field of play. They had no choice but to remove the extra game.

But carry on with the conspiracies lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:37 pm

sportsczy wrote:He was banned for 2 games, not 1.... they added an extra game because the referee said that the foul occurred out of bounds. PSG appealed that the foul was in the field of play and the extra game that was added based on the premise that the foul was out of bounds (error by the ref who made the report) was inaccurate.

UEFA reviewed the video and confirmed that the foul was in the field of play. They had no choice but to remove the extra game.

But carry on with the conspiracies lol.

Good thing they took that decision. The red card was enough.
Still , I'm pretty sure Carlo has an headache now as he can't park the bus with Ibra ... unless he is ready to make 10 men defend .
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:41 pm

PSG was never going to park the bus in Paris... i don't know why people think that was going to be the tactic. Only reason Carlo parked the bus against Valencia was a) they had won away 2-1, 2) they had just played Marseille twice in the previous week (cup and league) and had another OM game coming up and 3) suspension and injury problems. Carlo decided to play it very safe to manage the most busy time in the schedule. I didn't like the decision... but Carlo's like that.

PSG need to win this one and they'll come out with that in mind.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:57 pm

free_cat wrote:UEFA doing the most this season so the Evil wins the CL and we don't... very unfair.
I hope you're being sarcastic that Madrid are getting favours after being grouped with Dortmund and City and then meeting United in first knock out stage.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:58 pm

This decision was completely just. The red card wasn't even near a red card anyway as it is so complaints are null and void.

Ibra doesn't play at his best when he has to play a Catennacio counter-attack and when he is robbed of the frequent touches he needs, but he has shown how well he can play against Barca by 3 of his 3 performances vs Barca (for Milan) in which he was our best player.

Disadvantages apply yes, but Ibra is Ibra. With him they will automatically be augmented by his play or leadership.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:00 pm

PSG vs Barca: revenge of the Ferrari Proud
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:01 pm

Last time I saw Ibra in Milan shirt playing against Barca, he was quite bad. Got shut down every time he went forward with the ball, and then there was that easy sitter he missed. Allegri obv. didint play in favor of his strengths in that game tho, he was too obsessed with playing cohesive and minimising any mistakes.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:34 pm

so psg are going to fight barcelona with a striker who doesn't press and has a lifetime record of scoring something like three cl knockout goals

i see no way this can possibly go wrong
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:39 pm

I am hopeful Barcelona will disgrace Paris Saint Germain. They have no place in football. Barcelona are the only team that represent the dutch school of football in the champions league. Ancelotti, a very well known anti-football coach will no doubt set up his team to not play football. I predict 5-0 to Barcelona over the two legs.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:19 pm

Clockwork Orange wrote:I am hopeful Barcelona will disgrace Paris Saint Germain. They have no place in football. Barcelona are the only team that represent the dutch school of football in the champions league. Ancelotti, a very well known anti-football coach will no doubt set up his team to not play football. I predict 5-0 to Barcelona over the two legs.

Probably one of the worst posts you could have composed here.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:25 pm

UEFA know how to generate revenue Thumbs up
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:44 pm

sportsczy wrote:PSG was never going to park the bus in Paris... i don't know why people think that was going to be the tactic. Only reason Carlo parked the bus against Valencia was a) they had won away 2-1, 2) they had just played Marseille twice in the previous week (cup and league) and had another OM game coming up and 3) suspension and injury problems. Carlo decided to play it very safe to manage the most busy time in the schedule. I didn't like the decision... but Carlo's like that.

Well you have to see it from our point of view.

You can imagine the number of teams who never played that defensively untill they played us.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:52 am

Clockwork Orange wrote:I am hopeful Barcelona will disgrace Paris Saint Germain. They have no place in football. Barcelona are the only team that represent the dutch school of football in the champions league. Ancelotti, a very well known anti-football coach will no doubt set up his team to not play football. I predict 5-0 to Barcelona over the two legs.

Aaaaah :facepalm: at me. I keep forgetting representing the 'dutch school of football' is what every team should aim for and is the ultimate goal in the Champions League.

Why do you even post this nonsense? They have no place in football because they don't emulate Barca or old school Ajax? Pls go
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:38 am

not sure if good news or bad news for PSG hmm
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:07 am

The Franchise wrote:
sportsczy wrote:PSG was never going to park the bus in Paris... i don't know why people think that was going to be the tactic. Only reason Carlo parked the bus against Valencia was a) they had won away 2-1, 2) they had just played Marseille twice in the previous week (cup and league) and had another OM game coming up and 3) suspension and injury problems. Carlo decided to play it very safe to manage the most busy time in the schedule. I didn't like the decision... but Carlo's like that.

Well you have to see it from our point of view.

You can imagine the number of teams who never played that defensively untill they played us.

This . I also believe that Carlo would play the 0-0 at home and try something at Nou camp rather than taking the risk to concede even one goal. If PSG allows one goal or even 2 the tie would be over even if they also score the same amount of goals , or 1 one more .
Anyways i'm not worried and it's not just about the level of the 2 teams but also because PSG lacks experience. Busi , Iniesta , Alves have so much more experience than Matuidi ( like him a lot ) , Jallet , Lucas ...
you can't just win a CL like that when it's been a while you didn't play in.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:49 pm

lol I bet Ibra is pissed about playing a lost game
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2