LIVE- Juve vs Bologna news before the game  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

LIVE- Juve vs Bologna news before the game

5 posters

Go down

LIVE- Juve vs Bologna news before the game  Empty LIVE- Juve vs Bologna news before the game

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:23 am

17:50 - Incredible invasion Juventus at the Dall'Ara. And 'possible - reports Sky Sports - that 30% of the stadium in Bologna - sold out for this race - is composed of Juventus fans. Six thousand supporters of the Old Lady will be in the away end. Then there is even talk of other six thousand fans arranged patchy in other areas of the plant Felsineo. Briefing by the stewards, it was found that it is indeed true the rumor that they were sold - in good faith - some tickets to Juventus fans even in Bulgarelli curve. Might appear some problems of sorting.

17:40 - Juventus will not be at Dall'Ara before 19:10 to 19:15. Start it from the nearby Royal Hotel Carlton around 19.

17:20 - Juventus will be in a few hours in the field to address the Bologna where it's cold enough. Fans of Juventus will be about 6000 in the away end, but many will be scattered throughout the stadium. This morning, the Italian champions have made a Sgambati Minerbio. Come more rumors about the probable formation. Antonio Conte, according to Sky Sports, will focus on the 3-5-2: Buffon in goal will be. In defense play Barzagli, Bonucci and Chiellini. In midfield, on the right should be Padoin not Lichtsteiner though that may climb positions in the next few hours, in the middle there will be three titolarissimi Vidal, Pirlo and Marchisio, on the left should act Peluso seems favored on Asamoah. In the attack at the moment seem to benefit Vucinic and Giovinco. So Matri should start on the bench. In the pre-race there will be a tightrope walker of the motorcycle that will entertain the audience at the Dall'Ara.

12:10 - Juventus seemed directed towards Castel Maggiore to do the muscle toning. Instead, in a move to Pre-tactical team moved to Minehead. With regard to training Count line up tonight there are two questions up front and on the flanks. Forward Vucinic Giovinco seems clear comparative advantage, but according to Sky Sports, Matri might be able to climb positions and maybe you could rip a jersey holder. On the wings Lichtsteiner on the right seems favored, then they are in ballot Padoin, Asamoah and Peluso. In Bologna continues to be very cold even though the sun is shining. The team is focused and fully charged.

11:20 - Juventus around 10:00 he left the hotel to go to do muscle toning and soon will return to the hotel. Out of the many fans, the players did not stop, while Conte has signed autographs at a particular supporter which supports the Bari and the technician who did sign a copy of the "Corriere dello Sport" which told the promotion of Bari A few years ago. Outside the hotel also a fan with the jersey of Del Piero. The Juventus coach, according to Sky Sports, confirm the 3-5-2: Buffon in goal will be. In defense space Barzagli, Bonucci and Chiellini. In midfield, the wings act Peluso Lichtsteiner on the right and on the left, in the middle play Vidal, Pirlo and Marchisio. While Pogba should start on the bench. Vucinic in attack and Giovinco seem to favorites from the first minute. Matri seems at a disadvantage, but watch out for surprises.

09:40 - temperature just above freezing in Bologna. Juventus came last night at the Royal Hotel Carlton, a little before 20, followed by many Juventus fans - over a hundred - which followed on foot the team bus from the train station to the entrance gate of the hotel, in all a few hundred meters. This morning, the Bianconeri have breakfast around 09:00 and a few minutes ago they left the hotel and moved to Castel Maggiore to support the training session, the muscle toning in the field of Progress. A brief Sgambati to try the latest movements, on dead-ball situations, in view of the challenge tonight. Then the team will return to the hotel for lunch. The group is literally door, you want to avoid contact with the outside world to keep their cool. At this time, in front of the gate of the hotel, there are about fifty fans who have given good morning to Juventus. For lunch time, when the team will return to the hotel, the supporters of the Old Lady should increase substantially.

00.00 - The usual doubts linger over Juventus training, a few hours of the challenge of Dall'Ara with Bologna. This morning at a press conference, Antonio Conte has not given indications sull'undici white. Indeed, possibly confused the ideas of opponents and reporters: "Do not be surprised if there will be surprises," said coach Salento. According to Sky Sports, however, there should be no turnover. In front of Buffon, there will be a trio holder: Barzagli, Bonucci and Chiellini; same speech in the middle of the field, where it is expected to return to Vidal - sided with Pirlo and Marchisio - and the return of Paul Pogba on the bench. On the right confirmed Lichtsteiner, while on the left there should be Peluso, probably preferred to Asamoah who is still at the top after convincing adventure in Africa Cup of Nations. In front of the couple favored Giovinco-Vucinic, but according to colleagues issuer satellite can not be excluded beginning use of Alessandro Matri, given in great shape.
Seems to be made, however, the formation of Bologna. Pioli seems oriented to deploy Curci in goal, a back four, lined up from right to left with Garics, Antonsson, Cherubin and Morleo; Perez and Taider front of the defense, then the three midfielders, Kone, Diamonds and Gabbiadini behind Gilardino.

BOLOGNA-JUVENTUS 20.45

Bologna (4-2-3-1): Curci; Garics, Antonsson, Cherubin, Morleo; Perez, Taider; Kone, Diamonds, Gabbiadini; Gilardino.
To avail.: Agliardi, Lombardi, Motta, Abero, Naldo, Carvalho, Khrin, Patience, Guarente, Christodoulopoulos, Pasquato, Moscardelli. Appendix: Runge
Suspended: none
Misses: Diamonds, Gabbiadini, Garics, Motta, Taider.
Out: Sorensen

Juventus (3-5-2): Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Peluso, Vucinic, Giovinco.
To avail.: Storari, Caceres, Asamoah, De Ceglie, Brown, Isla, Padoin, Pogba, Giaccherini, Anelka, Matri, Quagliarella.
Coach: Earl
Suspended: none
Misses: Barzagli, Chiellini, De Ceglie, Pirlo, Matri.
Out: Bendtner, Pepe
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

LIVE- Juve vs Bologna news before the game  Empty Re: LIVE- Juve vs Bologna news before the game

Post by Targus Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:29 am

i want this kind of lineup
buffon
barzagli-bonucci-chiellini
isla-MVP-asamoah
vucinic(quags)-anelka
Targus
Targus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

LIVE- Juve vs Bologna news before the game  Empty Re: LIVE- Juve vs Bologna news before the game

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:34 am

Anelka should play he earned it I think but Conte...

Peluso and Padoin on the wings ...hmm lets see how we'll look after this. Tbh Peluso in the recent games is better than Asa
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Targus Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:37 am

DeviAngel wrote:Anelka should play he earned it I think but Conte...

Peluso and Padoin on the wings ...hmm lets see how we'll look after this. Tbh Peluso in the recent games is better than Asa

padoin doesnt deserve to play before isla
Targus
Targus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juve4Life Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:49 am

Is it true that we face Inter next game? If so I want our revenge!

Juve4Life
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:54 am

Juve4Life wrote:Is it true that we face Inter next game? If so I want our revenge!

Yup on 30th March but we'd have Bayern in 3 days after that though.

Personally i'd rest most of our starters in Inter game if you ask me.We have a healthy lead in Serie A and hopefully we win tonight as well to keep that lead intact.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:56 am

Targus wrote:

so far he out shined him, and out worked him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Targus Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:01 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Targus wrote:

so far he out shined him, and out worked him

isla needs some time to adapt, and imo isla is a better hard worker than padoin , padoin is so "stoned"
Targus
Targus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juve4Life Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:11 pm

Surag wrote:
Juve4Life wrote:Is it true that we face Inter next game? If so I want our revenge!

Yup on 30th March but we'd have Bayern in 3 days after that though.

Personally i'd rest most of our starters in Inter game if you ask me.We have a healthy lead in Serie A and hopefully we win tonight as well to keep that lead intact.

I see.

Juve4Life
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:12 pm

Devi, how can u say Padoin has outshined Isla? Padoin is kind of weak in defense, not good positioning, doesnt add anything in attack and doesnt shoot, just doesnt have any kind of spark.He is what he is, a bench player. If we paid 9 mil for a player we need to nurture that talent not give minutes to a bench player.

For me in the summer one of Padoin, Giaccherini, De Ceglie or Peluso has got to go.

Padoin is an adept player thats always to the coach and plays lots of position, has a bit of grinta but its like a poor's man Giach
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:28 pm

djfawnz wrote:Devi, how can u say Padoin has outshined Isla? Padoin is kind of weak in defense, not good positioning, doesnt add anything in attack and doesnt shoot, just doesnt have any kind of spark.He is what he is, a bench player. If we paid 9 mil for a player we need to nurture that talent not give minutes to a bench player.

For me in the summer one of Padoin, Giaccherini, De Ceglie or Peluso has got to go.

Padoin is an adept player thats always to the coach and plays lots of position, has a bit of grinta but its like a poor's man Giach

Giacch is the man with most created chances after Pirlo in this team and I won't speak about his contribution anymore.

De Ceglie needs to leave here I agree.

Peluso in the recent matches was far better than Asamoah ( since his return)

Padoin in defense never ever lets a cross or a man pass if you notice him good you'll know, in terms of hard working he outshined Isla in my eyes. In terms of quality ofc Isla > Padoin but so far Padoin showed more and has great tech tbh just watch him.

btw Giacch said today that Conte told him he ( giach) won't leave until Conte is manager in Juve Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:24 pm

i didnt say Giach has to leave, i like Giaccherini a lot. but to improve the squad we need to up the overall quality, hence, one of the weak players (even if giach is the best of these players) has got to go

and personally i wouldnt sell De Ceglie....
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down