Lord Awesome
M99
The BoyWonder
RED
zizzle
10 posters

Go down

Will City win anything anytime soon ?

Will City win anything anytime soon? Vote_lcap0%Will City win anything anytime soon? Voting_bar 0% 
[ 0 ]
Will City win anything anytime soon? Vote_lcap50%Will City win anything anytime soon? Voting_bar 50% 
[ 9 ]
Will City win anything anytime soon? Vote_lcap28%Will City win anything anytime soon? Voting_bar 28% 
[ 5 ]
Will City win anything anytime soon? Vote_lcap22%Will City win anything anytime soon? Voting_bar 22% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 18

Will City win anything anytime soon? Empty Will City win anything anytime soon?

Post by zizzle Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:19 pm

sure i hate them too, but unlike some delusional fans i can admit that they are genuine title contenders, why wouldnt they win anyway ? you dont need history to win trophies, these days all you need is money, and City has plenty of that

so hate all you want, but dont let ur hate cloud your judgement
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Will City win anything anytime soon? Empty Re: Will City win anything anytime soon?

Post by RED Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:24 pm

They don't have a proper cohesive team, just a bunch of mercenary individual sprinkled amongst genuine City players like Hart,Richards and Kompany, and they have a negative, defensive minded manager who doesn't know how to get the best of them.

Plus they have no plans or set up, they just buy whoever other top clubs want in fear that the other club might get stronger, and throw around silly money.

CC or the FA Cup. EPL or the CL? nope.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Will City win anything anytime soon? Empty Re: Will City win anything anytime soon?

Post by The BoyWonder Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:32 pm

i think they genuine title contenders in england, but i see them flop in the end.
this team is not ready yet to lift big trophies.

as for europe, i think they will reach the quarterfinals at best, and that is if they lucky with draws.

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:33 pm

Genuine title contenders I voted, but that's it title contenders. They can give Man Utd/Chelsea/Liverpool a good scare but with Mancini on the helm, they won't win the league, probably will finish 2nd or 3rd. I predict them to take the Carling Cup and FA Cup the next season but to fail in the Champions League with Mancini's tactics.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:34 pm

Could have added "Hit or miss".
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by silva420 Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:34 pm

Don't hate city they have silva.

silva420
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:49 pm

The truth is if u spend obscene amount of money u will win league sooner than later.Thats a fact.Whether they will win the league i am not sure.But will certainly will be challenging even if they had Avram Grant as coach with their squad.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:40 pm

Define soon? Next 2 years? I'm not so sure. Next 4? Yeah, they'll probably have an EPL by then.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:01 pm

well in my eyes ,they are genuine title contenders..apparently they have enough depth in the squad..and pretty much the same squad of last season with a few additions..they do look solid in every department and some experienced players who have won something before as well which could prove to be vital in their chase for trophies next season..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:05 pm

any squad that makes the CL cut... and then increases the fire power of its squad are serious title contenders with out a doubt.

especially in england where the competition is so close.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down