Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Future of Milan  - Page 2 Empty Re: Future of Milan

Post by Guest Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:53 am

riccardo saporana plays a lot like Issac Cuenca of Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:45 pm

the next issue on the agenda for milan after they get a team together of young stars will be the stadium issue, obviously it would make sense to buy the san siro outright after inter move but i have a feeling the council will play hard ball with milan to buy the san siro outright it might cause some conflict because ac can simply not afford to keep renting the san siro they need matchday revenue.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:29 am

i believe the future, possibly next season is

gabriel/perin
mds-ogbonna-salamon-constant
monty-strootman-kpb
niang-balo-ses

thats good enough for me, although i have not seen salamon at all, i have heard people consider him good enough to start next season.
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:38 am

apparently u guys might be getting kucka is he any good?
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:07 am

marottalad wrote:apparently u guys might be getting kucka is he any good?
No. He went to Inter for a brief period and wasn't any good there. I doubt the rumours are true anyway.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:14 pm

Don't know how good the Kucka guy is but we've been linked to Him since the summer mercato
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:30 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
No. He went to Inter for a brief period and wasn't any good there. I doubt the rumours are true anyway.

Sign him up
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by forza.milan Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:16 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:

He never actually played for Inter as he was never on their books during the season, only co-owned but always at Genoa so I'm not sure what you mean by this...
forza.milan
forza.milan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:22 pm

Kucka will replace Ambro. I think him and DeJong will alternative at DM. Monty at RCM. We badly need a creative LCM. Mister X, anyone? We are Marek Hamsik away from challenging for the scudetto

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:42 pm

Kucka is a warrior, and that is the kind of midfielders we like to use (also cause they are cheap Razz ). Wouldn't get my hopes up on his passing skills, but I think he has a decent shot. An upgrade from Flamini anyway, but I'm afraid he wont go anywhere.

Also, dont get ur hopes up on Saponara, we know absolutely nothing about his abilities in Serie A. Looking like Kaka on a youtube video is normal.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:09 pm

After last night's show, I fail to see how we need more midfield warriors. We have a whole lot of headless warriors in midfield already, what we need right now is technically gifted midfielders who can keep hold of the ball for atleast 30 seconds and create chances for our strikers... The warriors can either stay away from milan or switch careers to boxing where they will fit in perfectly
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:17 pm

This maybe a bit naive but since we all seem to agree that ES will play in the centre later on in his career, would the idea of him playing behind Balo and Niang be out of reach? (like 4-3-1-2) I know many of you hate that formation because of our fullbacks not providing width, but now that MDS is in the mix, wouldn't it get a bit more interesting ?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:29 pm

I think the LW suits El Shaarawy perfectly for now until he works on his skill set and control in tight spaces

Notwithstanding, I would love to see him as an SS behind a CF at some point in his career
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:24 pm

Apprently Kucka will be a Milan player next season, hopefully that marks the end of Ambrosini and Flamini.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:44 pm

this is only one problem for me with this future with allegri...

i am now fully convinced that allegri doesnt like technical players at all in midfield.. and just like workrate, defensive quality players who are good at pressing.

as long as milan dont have solid midfielders with technical qualities milan will keep getting out of CL...

last decade we had wealth of technical players who were good at possession football... pirlo seedorf rui costa kaka

now we have all b2b or defensive midfielders..

believe me or not... but this is what i think, and this would happen... over and over again..

our club needs to play with more technical players like bojan cristante, it would be good if saporana players in midfield... just like iniesta role.. but this is not happening

i see allegri.. he keeps on playing great players in the forward but all defensive quality lineup in midfield.. bar montolivo...

thats not good enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:48 pm

JespSwe wrote:this is only one problem for me with this future with allegri...

i am now fully convinced that allegri doesnt like technical players at all in midfield.. and just like workrate, defensive quality players who are good at pressing.

as long as milan dont have solid midfielders with technical qualities milan will keep getting out of CL...

last decade we had wealth of technical players who were good at possession football... pirlo seedorf rui costa kaka

believe me or not... but this is what i think, and this would happen... over and over again..

our club needs to play with more technical players like bojan cristante, it would be good if saporana players in midfield... just like iniesta role.. but this is not happening

i see allegri.. he keeps on playing great players in the forward but all defensive quality lineup in midfield.. bar montolivo...

thats not good enough
How many technical players do we really have at our disposal right now though? Montolivo is the only one I can see right now.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:28 pm

Il Diavolo wrote:

thats not good enough
How many technical players do we really have at our disposal right now though? Montolivo is the only one I can see right now.
since we don't have any bar Montolivo, shouldn't we be looking to get atleast one instead of trying so hard for the likes of Kucka
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:41 pm

At least Kucka is better than Muntari and Flamini, he has been sensational for Genoa, dont let their losses fool you. They look clueless without him. With that said maybe can offload some deadweight. But i do agree that we need a vice-Monty badly
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:43 pm

uzonero wrote:
Il Diavolo wrote:

thats not good enough
since we don't have any bar Montolivo, shouldn't we be looking to get atleast one instead of trying so hard for the likes of Kucka
We should. Hopefully we will. We already have signed Saponara, and he can play in the middle. So that's one step.

As for Kucka, I don't know how close we are to him. Wait for something official before jumping to conclusions. But both Ambrosini and Flamini are probably going to leave next season, that leaves us with only De Jong as a solid DM. So maybe he could just be a depth signing.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:57 pm

Saponara is more of an attacking player, don't know if he can play in midfield but I think it's highly unlikely

Kucka is okay for depth if we get rid of some deadweight but shouldn't we be looking for options for the first XI?

We need young players with good technique and mentality of champions

I know they are hard to come by especially for cheap but I believe if we cast our net really wide, we can find such players

It's a good thing we have Cristante though, he seems like a true champion but I don't think he is ready yet.. He needs to be slowly integrated into the first team

uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:07 am

We have our vice-monty already....He will be in the team next year along with a host of players that if they come through will take us to another level as a team overall.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:13 am

all of u guys, its nice to hear your feedback regarding technical players... that we are all in same wavelength.

montolivo all cant do it all alone... either the wingers and forwards need to drop and play possession games to help midfielders to get game going and creating chances... like in 4-2-3-1 or we really need technical players in midfield so that forwards or wingers doesnt have to worry..

i guess we are all fed up being bullied to work our ass off and chase the ball... while the opponent play with their brains.. we get outplayed chasing ball all 90 mins long... seriously that shouldnt be happening..
i think in the football game our team shouldnt be playing just straightforward defend press and attack game...

possession football gives you time, gives idea, helps create chances, it gives creativity it dictates the game and also saves stamina.. messi's masterpiece aside this is why barca plays so easy because they have players who are naturally gifted technical players who play possession football....we have been desperately lacking that... if we want CL ... this i believe should happen.. this is part of the reason why juventus have been so good... (pirlo).. or barcelona..

but in 3 years during allegri's reign i have seen that.. ok this season i cant blame him because he has been deprived..

not another season really.. hope we get some technical midfielders.. cristante is not enough... need seedorf type players...

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:10 am

JespSwe wrote:all of u guys, its nice to hear your feedback regarding technical players... that we are all in same wavelength.

montolivo all cant do it all alone... either the wingers and forwards need to drop and play possession games to help midfielders to get game going and creating chances... like in 4-2-3-1 or we really need technical players in midfield so that forwards or wingers doesnt have to worry..

i guess we are all fed up being bullied to work our ass off and chase the ball... while the opponent play with their brains.. we get outplayed chasing ball all 90 mins long... seriously that shouldnt be happening..
i think in the football game our team shouldnt be playing just straightforward defend press and attack game...

possession football gives you time, gives idea, helps create chances, it gives creativity it dictates the game and also saves stamina.. messi's masterpiece aside this is why barca plays so easy because they have players who are naturally gifted technical players who play possession football....we have been desperately lacking that... if we want CL ... this i believe should happen.. this is part of the reason why juventus have been so good... (pirlo).. or barcelona..

but in 3 years during allegri's reign i have seen that.. ok this season i cant blame him because he has been deprived..

not another season really.. hope we get some technical midfielders.. cristante is not enough... need seedorf type players...

Exactly! We also need a gattuso/inzaghi kind of player, someone that has no fear against the opponent and someone that adds that extra motivation in the dressing room. Boateng is similar to Gattuso but we need more players like that.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:51 am

•MilanDevil• wrote:
JespSwe wrote:all of u guys, its nice to hear your feedback regarding technical players... that we are all in same wavelength.

Exactly! We also need a gattuso/inzaghi kind of player, someone that has no fear against the opponent and someone that adds that extra motivation in the dressing room. Boateng is similar to Gattuso but we need more players like that.

yea man... while i think we all can be very proud that our club has finally taken the route to focus on youth, something we were really desperate about, to secure the future of the club... i think our board needs to ask another question... what made AC Milan so good in the past??? its not just about buying champions... it was because they brought right players...

pirlo seedorf gattuso gourcuff... thiago silva, kaka... they werent expensive ... they were brought purely of their natural talents of technical abilities...
we just had always bought technically sound players in the last decade.. thanks largely to leonardo..

i think they need to reflect on that, and bring technical players... without quality we cant match other team... we cant match european elites..

Back to top Go down

Post by viepr149 Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:53 am

Allegri needs to sacked at the end of the season. He is so frustrating at times. Makes stupid choices.

4-0 loss is embarrassing. It should have never happened after the way we performed in the San Siro.

viepr149
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:49 am

Watch, next season with the return of De Jong, the promotion of Cristante, the arrival of Saponara, and possibly the arrival of Kucka and Jorginho, our Midfield will be hard to deal with.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next