The Sanchez
Donuts
BarrileteCosmico
ronalessi
Calebvision
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CR7 related question, for Barca fans! - Page 2 Empty Re: CR7 related question, for Barca fans!

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:16 am

Donuts wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:Damn.. he is really underrated lmao. Incase you didn't notice goals win games.

Carry on though.
Underrated? people are putting him on top three current players unless you believe he is #1 then with your logic Messi is the best player in the world with his goal to game ratio.
No I just think ronaldo is being underrated. Both him and iniesta are definitely better then the top 100 players of all time..

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

CR7 related question, for Barca fans! - Page 2 Empty Re: CR7 related question, for Barca fans!

Post by Donuts Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:27 am

Giggity5313 wrote:
Donuts wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:Damn.. he is really underrated lmao. Incase you didn't notice goals win games.

Carry on though.
Underrated? people are putting him on top three current players unless you believe he is #1 then with your logic Messi is the best player in the world with his goal to game ratio.
No I just think ronaldo is being underrated. Both him and iniesta are definitely better then the top 100 players of all time..
So where do you personally rate them??
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:31 am

Donuts wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
Donuts wrote:
Top 30 for sure
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:37 am

Giggity5313 wrote:
Donuts wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
Top 30 for sure
Are you only counting the last 40 years? lol
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:48 am

Donuts wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
Donuts wrote:
Top 30 for sure
Are you only counting the last 40 years? lol

Of course not.
But I think the level of play is higher then before.. so I take that into consideration.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:06 am

Giggity5313 wrote:
eelir wrote:

Carry on though.

now this is why i dont like such threads here.

Who the *bleep* asked you? Are you a barca fan? *bleep* this shit? I am off to RM section!

PS: Really, do we have to put up with this? Why has this thread appeared just now? Why not a week ago, or a week after? It is clearly an insult. I really do not aprove this. Therefore, until this thread is here I will post similar threads to RM section every day for one of our players, until this disappears or i get banned.
Chill. At least act in a civil manner.
You may not agree with me, but you don't have to go crazy..

The thread is oponed just because CR7 scored in classico. The question is directed to Barca fans. Are you a Barca fan? If yes, change the logo on your profile to barcas crest. If not, i have all the rights in the world to get pissed.

eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:12 am

The Franchise wrote:Why get yourself worked up and banned over such a thing?

Do you not enjoy it here or something?

Come on man, act your age. Ignore it and move on. You dont have to be in the thread.

I get the trolling and provocations on the GS. But not here. I do not want to come in this section after such a defeat and see such obvious provocating thread. CR7 has been having a great seasons for 2 years now. This thread could have poped out any time. Why now?

I am expecting that this section keeps a bit of pride and dont let this crap happen. But obviously this is not happening. If so I will start screweng up everything until i get banned, as i thought this would be the only section in this forum where we will not be poked in the eye for everything. So, if I cant take any section seriously, i will not act my age and at least try to have some fun.

EDIT: I started with Iniesta in the RM section as I know he is likable in all Spain just to prove my point.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:20 pm

Look, you are free to do as you wish. I am just trying to help you avoid getting into trouble down the line over something so small.

Use this oppurtunity anyway you wish, you dont have to take it negatively.

You can ignore it and watch it go off to the 2nd page within a couple weeks never to be seen again.

But if you want to act childish, then go for it too.

You really are making a mountain out of a molehill.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:10 pm

eelir wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
eelir wrote:

now this is why i dont like such threads here.

Who the *bleep* asked you? Are you a barca fan? *bleep* this shit? I am off to RM section!

PS: Really, do we have to put up with this? Why has this thread appeared just now? Why not a week ago, or a week after? It is clearly an insult. I really do not aprove this. Therefore, until this thread is here I will post similar threads to RM section every day for one of our players, until this disappears or i get banned.
Chill. At least act in a civil manner.
You may not agree with me, but you don't have to go crazy..

The thread is oponed just because CR7 scored in classico. The question is directed to Barca fans. Are you a Barca fan? If yes, change the logo on your profile to barcas crest. If not, i have all the rights in the world to get pissed.

No, but I have the right to say what I want under obvious boundaries.
Don't get so worked up dude. Come on.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:38 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo is arguably the greatest ATHLETE to have played the game and is the most complete GOALSCORER, not player, in the world. But honestly I prefer a inform Iniesta over an inform Cristiano Ronaldo..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:49 pm

Not the greatest athlete...no way.

Henry, original Ronaldo and random guys like Mendy were superior.

I dont think he is even the best athlete in todays game.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:02 pm

C.ronaldo goes down like a bitch everytime he gets the slightest of contact. He only started tracking back last season, and even still, you cant really call him a hard worker.

He cant dribble, isnt very clinical and not very intelligent in his play

I say top 80 and def outside top 50
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:37 am

He can't dribble.. ok, in tight spaces he isn't the best.
He isn't clinical. Are you serious? lmao
He's a genius in his play.. the runs he makes and his positioning off the ball in the final third is out of this world.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:42 am

I think he's a pretty good player.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:43 am

CBarca wrote:I think he's a pretty good player.
Let's just leave it at that :coffee:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:52 am

Giggity5313 wrote:
CBarca wrote:I think he's a pretty good player.
Let's just leave it at that :coffee:

Yeah. Hate him personally but I have to thank him for being a role model for Bale. He has helped in Bale becoming a monster. Props for that, now I can actually like a player who's a bit like C. Ron in some ways but without the metro looks and douchebaggery. No offense to good ol' C Ron though.

I'd personally take Bale over C Ron though, but I'm admittedly biased, so take that as you will.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:12 am

futbol wrote:Scored a penalty and a tap-in into an empty net on the break with the whole Barca team pushed high up the pitch. What a player. :coffee:

Dat butt-hurt Laughing

Just answer the man's question
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:17 am

Anybody else notice how after scoring a few wins on Barca, the Madridista's are coming out in full force in our forums?

Seriously, gtfo. Clearly you guys are here to troll
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:23 am

windkick wrote:Anybody else notice how after scoring a few wins on Barca, the Madridista's are coming out in full force in our forums?

Seriously, gtfo. Clearly you guys are here to troll

I don't see how this thread is trolling.. I only came here after reading that the Iniesta thread in our section was in response to a thread made in here

I find it funny that some of you guys are getting so worked up over this, if the same was done about Messi in our section then I would give my opinion of him without crying

I have probably only entered the Barca section like three times in my life, and this is probably the 2nd/3rd time I post in here.. You probably won't see me again bro, don't worry Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:25 am

Good to know
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:45 am

I think it's better just to close this thread.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2