shamr9pato
•MilanDevil•
Kaladin
Milan31
Rossoneri Ninja
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Official Big Bang Niang Fan Club - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Big Bang Niang Fan Club

Post by Kaladin Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:22 am

He's having a fantastic game today :bow:

Don't send him to Genoa Mad

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

The Official Big Bang Niang Fan Club - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Big Bang Niang Fan Club

Post by Forza Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:13 am

Haters silenced. :coffee:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:41 am

impressive stuff by Niang.. explosive, quick, was constant threat, and also helped out in defense... lol he was like el sharawwy at the right hehehehe Very Happy bring it on son!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:06 am

Our best formation & line-up IMO:

SES - Balo - Niang

Monty - NDJ - Poli

MDS - Zap - Mexes - Abate

Abbiati
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:15 am

If Niang stays this season he won't be a starter, but will be a great super sub and will make plenty of appearances. He is on the right track to grow right now.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:42 am

Galliani: "Niang will definitely stay at Milan."

cheers
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:43 am

El Shaarawy wrote:Galliani: "Niang will definitely stay at Milan."

cheers
Appliying what I call the Kaka principle to this situation, we can interpret this statement to mean that Niang's departure is imminent.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:36 pm

Forza wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:Galliani: "Niang will definitely stay at Milan."

cheers
Appliying what I call the Kaka principle to this situation, we can interpret this statement to mean that Niang's departure is imminent.
Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:35 pm

It seems Im about to change my mind about Niang. That left footed goal against Galaxy was quality. Continuare!
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:40 am

2 goals for Montpellier in 2 games.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:24 am

I still don't understand why Matri was given all of these chances ahead of Niang.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:37 am

Allegri did not use him right. He was always extremely talented though his finishing was poor. He will most probably join Montpellier permanently in the summer and if I were him, I would do the same thing.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:43 am

Pretty annoyed we gave them the option to buy.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:21 am

I dont want to say i told you so, but i told you guys so in another thread.

He shouldve been 3rd choice center forward behind Balo and Pazzini, Matri was a waste of money, 2 goals in 2 games (could be 3 he missed a pk) is really really small sample size, but he shouldve never been playing Right winger, it tainted so many peoples opinion of him (strong, physical pressence able to hold up play with a good shot, unable to cross[at first, has improved but he's no beckham] no creative talent/flair/playmaking ability) how Allegri thought these are the attributes of a winger is beyond me. Very similar to how Robinho should never play striker because he is a winger (shit finishing, creative, able to cross, flair, unable to win aerial challenges against defenders, can not play with his back to goal) yeah he will be a great striker lol.

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:29 am

I Have Mono wrote:I dont want to say i told you so, but i told you guys so in another thread.

He shouldve been 3rd choice center forward behind Balo and Pazzini, Matri was a waste of money, 2 goals in 2 games (could be 3 he missed a pk) is really really small sample size, but he shouldve never been playing Right winger, it tainted so many peoples opinion of him (strong, physical pressence able to hold up play with a good shot, unable to cross[at first, has improved but he's no beckham] no creative talent/flair/playmaking ability) how Allegri thought these are the attributes of a winger is beyond me. Very similar to how Robinho should never play striker because he is a winger (shit finishing, creative, able to cross, flair, unable to win aerial challenges against defenders, can not play with his back to goal) yeah he will be a great striker lol.
He couldn't have had 3 goals because one of the 2 goals he scored was the follow-up from the missed penalty.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:45 am

My bad i stand corrected, i thought he missed the pk and scored later, aha stupid goal article, i know better than to trust them, shouldve watched youtube or something.

And im glad Pazzini misses that header, it got Allegri fired, it will benefit us in the long run, i doubt 1 pt we wouldve got will make the difference at the endof the season.
The real *bleep* up was throwing away a 2 goal lead and getting balled up by a 19 year old.

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:44 am

I am cursed to see all my favourite players leave TS>Flamini>Niang.
The Official Big Bang Niang Fan Club - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mo3tuoohvO1qz4rgp
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:42 am

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:I am cursed to see all my favourite players leave TS>Flamini>Niang.
The Official Big Bang Niang Fan Club - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mo3tuoohvO1qz4rgp
Please make Muntari your new favourite  Laughing 
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:25 am

Not even if he was my only child would i declare him my favourite  Laughing 

New favourite player is De Sciglio, but watching Bonera play is allot more entertaining.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:10 am

It seems your favorite players follow a certain trend hmm

pls choose someone other than MDS
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:18 am

Please choose Berlusconi.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:16 pm

I think I have the same talent as Ninja unfortunately.

One can still hope however that Niang uses whatever negotiating power he has to perhaps return to Milan. If he is adamant about returning and proving himself, Montpellier may yet not take up their option to buy.

Also the scene that gif is from is the greatest thing in TV. Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:04 am

El Shaarawy wrote:It seems your favorite players follow a certain trend hmm

pls choose someone other than MDS

The Official Big Bang Niang Fan Club - Page 2 3520803-toolate

I doubt he wants to stay at Montpelier next season, i hope he comes back stronger and more confident in himself.

@Dosto You wish breh i gots too much skillz, did i mention that my favorite super hero/actor/idol was Christopher Reeve.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:54 am

•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:28 pm

Ninja look what you have done.

Casciavit wrote:Milan-owned striker Mbaye Niang is in custody after reportedly lying about a car accident and resisting arrest.

Niang was detained early in the morning for questioning by local police, four days after the 19-year-old's Ferrari crashed into a tree near the Ligue 1 club's training ground.

"He has been charged with accidental injuries, failure to control his vehicle, driving without a licence and hit-and-run," said a police source close to the investigation.

Niang, who joined Montpellier last month from AC Milan, will appear before a judge on February 24 and faces a maximum sentence of five years in jail and a 75,000 euros ($102,000) fine.

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:07 pm

Typical Niang.

Kid needs to grow up as his attitude is completely unacceptable as it was even in Milan.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next