La Stampa - ' Juve tries to get Hernanes ! '  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

La Stampa - ' Juve tries to get Hernanes ! '

5 posters

Go down

La Stampa - ' Juve tries to get Hernanes ! '  Empty La Stampa - ' Juve tries to get Hernanes ! '

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:47 am

Waiting to see if it comes or not the coveted "Top Player" in the attack, Marotta also works on a player of great quality can replenish the midfield. The name in question is that of Anderson Hernanes de Carvalho Viana Lima known to all as Hernanes, which as reported by the newspaper La Stampa, really like to Juventus, however, that in recent days have been in contact with the agent of Brazilian playmaker, Joseph Lee. The pourparler would take place in Argentina where you are playing the South American championships under 20, in which there are also emissaries of Juventus. Certainly, the "Prophet" would be very suitable for the game to count technique, speed and confidence with the goal. However, dealing with Lotito is never easy, one that charges the "treasures" to the last penny, is proof of the negotiations that led to Juventus Lichtsteiner.
==========

DO IT !!!! He is beast ! He acn be the vice-pirlo
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

La Stampa - ' Juve tries to get Hernanes ! '  Empty Re: La Stampa - ' Juve tries to get Hernanes ! '

Post by S Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:04 am

He'd be my dream signing actually..I really believe he is the true heir to Pirlo.Veratti is more in the mold of Xavi to be honest.

But unfortunately i dont think it will happen considering he's too expensive for us and dealing with Lazio is going to be very difficult i would assume.

Mind you i believe getting a Pirlo alternative is as important as buying a forward imo.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

La Stampa - ' Juve tries to get Hernanes ! '  Empty Re: La Stampa - ' Juve tries to get Hernanes ! '

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:09 am

Surag wrote:He'd be my dream signing actually..I really believe he is the true heir to Pirlo.Veratti is more in the mold of Xavi to be honest.

But unfortunately i dont think it will happen considering he's too expensive for us and dealing with Lazio is going to be very difficult i would assume.

Mind you i believe getting a Pirlo alternative is as important as buying a forward imo.

I consider it even more important. Lazio's DS and Marotta are close friends so ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:10 am

Hernanes-Vidal-Marchisio ,OMG that midfield. Shocked So much class lol

Too bad Devi he'll cost in the excess of 25m which will be too much for us imo.

Last edited by Surag on Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:11 am

If we were to buy him it would have to be financed by selling one of our players like Vidal for example and i dont see it happening ,so....
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:18 am

Surag wrote:Hernanes-Vidal-Marchisio ,OMG that midfield. Shocked So much class lol

Too bad Devi he'll cost in the excess of 25m which will be too much for us imo.

If we spend 25m+ on any player, it better be a striker. Although none of our younger midfielders are of Hernanes' quality, we still have great prospects that may develop into vices for Pirlo. It doesn't make much sense to spend a lot of money on any midfielders at the moment.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:39 am

25m?his contract expires next year
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:36 pm

Maybe in the summer or after next season if he is free!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down