Conte : ' The goal was my mistake I shouted to Vucinic to leave the ball .... Our physical is growing. The marker.. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Conte : ' The goal was my mistake I shouted to Vucinic to leave the ball .... Our physical is growing. The marker..

Go down

Conte : ' The goal was my mistake I shouted to Vucinic to leave the ball .... Our physical is growing. The marker.. Empty Conte : ' The goal was my mistake I shouted to Vucinic to leave the ball .... Our physical is growing. The marker..

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:56 pm

Occurred in the post-race Sky, the Juventus coach Antonio Conte has analyzed the evidence of his side's away on the field of Parma. This is evidenced by TuttoJuve.com.

We start from the performance. A good Juve in the second half then the ingenuity on the goal, like the goal against Sampdoria was born on the center-left ...

"The goal is my fault that I called the veil Vucinic Paletta did very well to intercept and run vertically Samson. It 's my fault that I called this play. Naivety No, it's a shame because we deserved the victory. We created a lot against a team unbeaten at home. stage was thus set for the three points, we also give regard to Parma. "

You use only two changes. Why is that?

"Because we controlled the game, not just a good chance for finalizing. Upset I did not want, Lichtsteiner attacked well, Matri was as Giaccherini to 120 minutes with Milan. Sorry for the two points lost."

Championship reopened, did you expect given the situation until a week ago?

"It's never closed, there are great competitors in Italy despite feeling certain things. There are teams with important values. It will not be easy to repeat. Against Sampdoria But if I was happy for the mode of defeat today are satisfied with the evidence from the point of physical and tactical. "

How come you are not able to build the foundations for the 2-0? It 'not a bit' of evil in our opinion ...

"Against Samp we had several chances, especially with Vucinic. Nowadays we could make better use of some chance one on one, we failed decisive passages. The desire to make the game there was, then we can suffer some being arrembanti restart. We take the risks, sorry for the dynamics of the goal. Without it we would be talking to a convincing victory over a field still undefeated. "

Physically, how are you?

"We have seen that we're fine. Were coming from one hundred and twenty minutes Wednesday, we stuck to the end. I have no worries about it."

Vucinic at what point in the recovery from tendon problem?

"It is still at large. We're running during races and training. E 'a good point, the doctors and the player have said that. However be brought into the train regularly with the ability to play a race with no physical consequences."

Given the numbers in the report are twelfths shots / goals. You need eight shots for a goal ...

"I know the numbers. Affront to this situation with more journalists with management. If you can improve you, otherwise not. Speeches will be familiar, I tell you that the money is not there for the top player but I Spoken to raise the quality, and I agree. situations likely to change from week to week ... ".

So back one Gabbiadini and Building ...

"I do not speak of the market, no back anyone."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Conte : ' The goal was my mistake I shouted to Vucinic to leave the ball .... Our physical is growing. The marker.. Empty Re: Conte : ' The goal was my mistake I shouted to Vucinic to leave the ball .... Our physical is growing. The marker..

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:05 pm

Antonio Conte has taken the blame for Parma’s equaliser at the Stadio Tardini. “Juventus deserved to win.”

The Bianconeri were held to a 1-1 draw after Mirko Vucinic’s dummy was intercepted for a Nicola Sansone counter-attack.

“The goal was my fault, because I called the dummy when Vucinic was on the one-on-one,” revealed Conte.

“Juventus deserved to win considering everything we did today, but were playing against a tough side and give credit to Parma."

With one point from the last two rounds, Juve's lead at the top has been sliced to just three points.

“The season isn’t over yet, we must fight to the end and meet dangerous teams like Lazio and Milan.

“I must say that if last Sunday I was angry about the performance against Sampdoria, today I am happy with the opportunities we created.

“On some occasions we got the final pass wrong because we were a little frenetic. We always try to play constructive football and take risks, so it’s a shame we conceded that goal.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down