Cerezo, Atleti prez, overheard saying an agrement exists between RM and Falcao - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Cerezo, Atleti prez, overheard saying an agrement exists between RM and Falcao

+11
The Franchise
S
free_cat
Raptorgunner
shinigami99
Onyx
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Pedram
LeVersacci
Die Borussen
sportsczy
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cerezo, Atleti prez, overheard saying an agrement exists between RM and Falcao - Page 2 Empty Re: Cerezo, Atleti prez, overheard saying an agrement exists between RM and Falcao

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:08 pm

Danny7 wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:I think it'd be better if we had a complete forward rather than just a goalscorer.

The guy isn't just a goalscorer :facepalm:

Who? Falcao?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Cerezo, Atleti prez, overheard saying an agrement exists between RM and Falcao - Page 2 Empty Re: Cerezo, Atleti prez, overheard saying an agrement exists between RM and Falcao

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:06 pm

There is talk the Leo Baptistao will replace him Sad

Atletico trading up once again No
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:11 pm

Le Samourai wrote:There is talk the Leo Baptistao will replace him Sad

Who?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:15 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:There is talk the Leo Baptistao will replace him Sad

Who?

Vallecano forward I like. Was hoping Malaga could scrape together the money to buy him lol.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:17 pm

You said trading up though..... is he really that good even potentially?

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:22 pm

I believe he is but seeing as videos of him are scarce and I'm relatively certain noone watches Rayo , I can offer no proof Laughing
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:22 pm

Imagine if they bought Cavani or someone with the Falcao money. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:23 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Imagine if they bought Cavani or someone with the Falcao money. hmm

Would Cavani accept Atleti move hmm
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:25 pm

Baptistao > Cavani.

How is this not clear hmm
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:26 pm

Le Samourai wrote:I believe he is but seeing as videos of him are scarce and I'm relatively certain noone watches Rayo , I can offer no proof Laughing

Well i'm of the opinion if Atleti do what i think they should do with Falcao money then they don't really need an elite striker like Falcao tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:30 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:I believe he is but seeing as videos of him are scarce and I'm relatively certain noone watches Rayo , I can offer no proof Laughing

Well i'm of the opinion if Atleti do what i think they should do with Falcao money then they don't really need an elite striker like Falcao tbh.

What do you want them to do with the money?

Purchasing Baptistao is hardly going to be a dent into the Falcao money. He can even play on the left or right if they want to give Adrian the chance.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:34 pm

Buy Isco and Benat for starters.....

If they have a midfield of....

Suarez Benat
Adrian Isco Arda

Do that and you don't need someone like Falcao, even someone of the level of Soldado would suffice.

Would look at strengthening the defence too though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:35 pm

Adrian could be leaving.

Maybe they could sign Courtois permanently and get like 1 elite/top player for defense, midfield and attack.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:38 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Adrian could be leaving.

Maybe they could sign Courtois permanently and get like 1 elite/top player for defense, midfield and attack.

And who are all the names you suggest ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:43 pm

They are very high on Koke and rightfully so. I doubt they spend their money on Benat.

And they can't buy Isco. Better teams with more money , more exposure and equal playing opportunities will approach should he decide to leave.

Guys like Soldado aren't just walking around waiting to be bought either lol.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:44 pm

Atleti cannot spend most of the Falcao sale money. They need money to catch up and stay current. I am absolutely certain they wont spend the money for Cavani or anyone of that notoriety...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:00 pm

Surag wrote:

For defense they could get someone like Garay, Yanga-Mbiwa, Albiol could part of the Falcao deal etc.

For midfield maybe Benat, Belhanda, Holtby etc.

For attack maybe Rodrigo from Benfica, Gaston Ramirez from Southampton, Rossi from Villarreal, Llorente, Gameiro etc.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:02 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:
Surag wrote:

For defense they could get someone like Garay, Yanga-Mbiwa, Albiol could part of the Falcao deal etc.

For midfield maybe Benat, Belhanda, Holtby etc.

For attack maybe Rodrigo from Benfica, Gaston Ramirez from Southampton, Rossi from Villarreal, Llorente, Gameiro etc.

And those are elite/top players like you are suggesting ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:18 pm

They probably aren't elite players, but I think they'd improve Atletico. Atletico are doing well in the league, but they struggled against Barca and Real Madrid. A balanced lineup could kinda make a difference.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:26 pm

Falcao would be a HUGE step up from Benzema/Higuain for one reason only. Because he will finish his chances in the critical moment when you need him to. Benzema is a better player overall but him and Higuain will choke/have choked in critical moments. By choke, I mean missing clear cut chances that could have put Barca away on a few occasions in El Clasicos.

A club with the status of Real Madrid needs a player whom they can count on to deliver the finish under high pressure situations. Benzema/Higuain are either too young/inexperienced, or simply don't have a cool enough head.

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2