LeVersacci
juventus101
Onyx
Valkyrja
crazzyblanco
106 posters

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Manchester United - Page 10 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Manchester United

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:11 am

We will win 3-1 at home and then draw 2-2 at Old Trafford..

El Blanco Pele will score 1 goal over both legs

LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Manchester United - Page 10 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Manchester United

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:16 am

Shouldn't this be how many will Ronaldo put past Man U? cheers
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:07 am

Zealous wrote:Everyone knows Cyber talks tough because he won't be here if United lose. I hope we curb stomp United into the ground and I dare to post here if that happens Cyber.
Lol we haven't lost in 3 months..
I tell you what, I'll post here as well after Kate upton sucks my balls.. That has an actual chance of happening..
I'm extremely wealthy and good looking

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:08 am

Cyberman pls

You're not Zealous.

That being said, I'll feel somewhat dirty doing it, but I wholeheartedly hope Man Yoo absolutely rail the sh*t out of Madrid.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:09 am

Lol what?

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:39 am

De Gea to completely bottle it, calling it now
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:40 am

If Mourinho wants to beat Man U, he needs to start Kaka Real Madrid vs Manchester United - Page 10 Lucas15
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:37 am

El Shaarawy wrote:If Mourinho wants to beat Man U, he needs to start Kaka Real Madrid vs Manchester United - Page 10 Lucas15
Laughing Kaka to score against Man U :bow:
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:34 am

De Gea to be MOTM for both legs :bow:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:21 am

futbol wrote:
RealGunner wrote:
futbol wrote:If Manchester United win this I'm going to cut my penis off, eat it, tape it on video, upload it on Youtube and post the link on GL. :coffee:

1st leg, 2nd or the whole tie ?

1st leg or the whole tie. :coffee:

quoted for truth =)
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:44 am

cyberman wrote:
Zealous wrote:Everyone knows Cyber talks tough because he won't be here if United lose. I hope we curb stomp United into the ground and I dare to post here if that happens Cyber.
Lol we haven't lost in 3 months..
I tell you what, I'll post here as well after Kate upton sucks my balls.. That has an actual chance of happening..
I'm extremely wealthy and good looking

There you go again, just make sure you show up k?
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:54 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Rooney doesn't score much this year lol. RVP is the one to worry about.

13 in 24 when playing a lot deeper and having inconsistent game time due to injuries isn't bad tbf.

It's interesting because Benz has 20 starts total and has 12 goals in those 20 starts (1 only as a sub and that was Man City) to go with 12 assists and yet everyone thinks he's struggling. He's also only taken 62 shots to score the 13... 21% efficiency that is only slightly lower than RVP (23 in 105 or 22%) and kills Rooney (13 in 83 or 15.7%). And he significantly out-assists the two with 12 total.

Yet somehow, he's underrated.

Just interesting to me.

To get to your point.. i agree Rooney is not scoring badly. But he's not very efficient and his scoring role is secondary to RVP's. So RVP is the one to worry about, not Rooney. Rooney will have to be a lot more careful too because he needs to be aware of Madrid's counter attack speed.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:56 am

giggs to rule the game if he plays...
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:40 pm

sportsczy wrote:
It's interesting because Benz has 20 starts total and has 12 goals in those 20 starts (1 only as a sub and that was Man City) to go with 12 assists and yet everyone thinks he's struggling. He's also only taken 62 shots to score the 13... 21% efficiency that is only slightly lower than RVP (23 in 105 or 22%) and kills Rooney (13 in 83 or 15.7%). And he significantly out-assists the two with 12 total.

Yet somehow, he's underrated.

Just interesting to me.

To get to your point.. i agree Rooney is not scoring badly. But he's not very efficient and his scoring role is secondary to RVP's. So RVP is the one to worry about, not Rooney. Rooney will have to be a lot more careful too because he needs to be aware of Madrid's counter attack speed.

Poor logic.So if it is to go by your logic, Man United shouldn't worry about Ozil simply because his scoring role isn't even secondary in your team; he isn't your best scorer, or even in top 3.

I don't agree with this.You seem to ignore the whole importance of playmakers, wingers or other positions in every team in the world if you believe that teams should only carry about the oppsoite strikers.

Well, it is not my problem mate, it's ok if you don't worry about Rooney Smile.We will worry about Ozil.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:02 pm

Is it even a given that both will start? hmm

Ferguson will only play one striker and that will probably be Van Littleboyinme. Rooney will have to play deeper if he does play. Both are obviously great players though.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:04 pm

Maybe we can continue the discussion in here hmm
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:14 pm

I think Rooney is guaranteed to start behind Van Persie barring injury. They left side is up for grabs though.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:14 pm

Zealous wrote:Is it even a given that both will start? hmm

Ferguson will only play one striker and that will probably be Van Littleboyinme. Rooney will have to play deeper if he does play. Both are obviously great players though.

rofl rofl rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:16 pm

I merged the topics for you Smile
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:19 pm

Fergus hasn't rested most of his players. Moo has rested almost everyone (Özil, Khedira, Alonso, Di Maria), even Ronaldo after 60 minutes. Madrid will apply the same pressure high up the pitch as they did against Barcelona 2 weeks ago and United won't be able to deal with it at all. Van Persie won't receive a single meaningful pass. Messi had 0 shots on target in the last Clasico. You think van Persie will trouble Madrid? LOLOLOLLOLOLOLTROLLOLOL

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:22 pm

Poor logic.

Man Utd have no issue going long and direct, they wont try and play there way out of danger like we do.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:55 pm

Zealous wrote:Is it even a given that both will start? hmm

If he will be fit, it's obvious that Rooney will start against Real Madrid.There is no question about it.And yes, the one striker in the 4-2-3-1 formation which Ferguson has the habit to use this season is RVP, but that doesn't mean that Rooney won't start.He usually plays behind the striker. Smile
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:57 pm

united will play on the wings thats totally opposite to how barca plays. we really struggle with wingers especially since mou is so adamant on playing arbeloa. if this becomes high intense counter from goal to goal I think we will come out on top. I think our front four are just too fast on counters altho vidic will make it harder now that he has come back

having said that we have more experience playiing against counter attacking teams than united with most teams in laliga playing this way against us, so I don't expect this to be anything new on the boys
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:03 pm

The Franchise wrote:Poor logic.

Man Utd have no issue going long and direct, they wont try and play there way out of danger like we do.

Agreed but we're dangerous when we have the ball too. Just check out our goals against City. They were parking the bus hard and yet we managed to score three goal which unlocked their deep defence.

So United have two choices the way I figure. They either sit deep and hope we can't do that again or try to be more constructive with their play going forward on the counter (I.E. try to build from the back) opening the door for our pressure game to come into play.

Ferguson is going to shut down the middle and ask his team to build from out wide. It'll be interesting to see how we deal with that.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:17 pm

Zealous wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Poor logic.

Agreed but we're dangerous when we have the ball too. Just check out our goals against City. They were parking the bus hard and yet we managed to score three goal which unlocked their deep defence.

So United have two choices the way I figure. They either sit deep and hope we can't do that again or try to be more constructive with their play going forward on the counter (I.E. try to build from the back) opening the door for our pressure game to come into play.

Ferguson is going to shut down the middle and ask his team to build from out wide. It'll be interesting to see how we deal with that.

I was merely referring to the logic that Madrid pressing being effective on Barca meaning it must be effective on Utd too.

Man Utd dont park the bus, they didnt vs us and they wont vs us. They will play.

You can press them high, we did too...but they have no issues going down the channels, they have the players to chase balls into those spaces. No problems turning the defence around and playing from there.

Thats the difference between them and us, we dont want to play balls which half the time wont work.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:20 pm

Zealous wrote:Agreed but we're dangerous when we have the ball too. Just check out our goals against City. They were parking the bus hard and yet we managed to score three goal which unlocked their deep defence.

Maybe Ferguson will a adopt a more defensive strategy in the game which will take place this week.However, don't expect us to park the bus.When we will have a chance to attack, we will do it with all our players.This season we improved our attacking game in the central zone of the pitch and many of our goals came after some exquisite through passes.This fact is not to be neglected.Anyway, we must avoid to put your team on counter-attack, they can be deadly.Also, you are very good at finishing from inside the penalty box, sometimes you prove to have 100% efficiency so it will be hard to avoid conceding goals.At bernabeu, you are probably the strongest team in the world with Mourinho.

Anyway, Ferguson will use different tactics for the 2nd leg.We will play home and most often, the opposite teams suffer a lot when they play at Old Trafford in UCL.

Can't wait to see those games. Chaka

Bayern was one of the luckiest teams to ever get past Man United in UCL.Even on Allianz Arena, I remember that they scored after a deflected free kick and Vidic hit the crossbar with a header...blahs.You can expect something like this on OT, but this time, Rafael won't get a red card again:

Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next