serieAkings
Ganso
Batigoal
Internal
Swanhends
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Contact with Banega, Alvarez, Hazard, Lamela Empty Contact with Banega, Alvarez, Hazard, Lamela

Post by Swanhends Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:25 pm

http://sport.sky.it/sport/calciomercato/2011/07/02/inter_calciomercato_hazard_banega_lamela.html

L'Inter ha "di nuovo avvicinato i rappresentanti di Eden Hazard per sottoporre loro una proposta allettante": lo scrive il quotidiano sportivo francese L'Equipe, spiegando che per il talento belga dei campioni di Francia del Lille sono in fila diverse grandi squadre interessate. Il Bayern Monaco aveva già proposto 18 milioni al Lille, poi il nuovo Paris Saint-Germain di proprietà degli emiri del Qatar e diretto da Leonardo ha fatto il suo tentativo. La direzione della capitale non sarebbe sgradita al ventenne nazionale belga, che però vorrebbe giocare in Champions League.

I dirigenti del Lille, che aspettano una "proposta indecente" che li faccia recedere dall'impegno preso con la tifoseria di tenere il gioiello, non vorrebbero invece rafforzare una diretta concorrente. Ecco che l'insistenza dell'Inter potrebbe trovare uno spiraglio, anche perché - scrive L'Equipe - "i dirigenti milanesi sembrano pronti a fare uno sforzo considerevole".

Tuttavia il club di Corso Vittorio Emanuele sta lavorando su più fronti e tiene d'occhio soprattutto il mercato sudamericano. L'Inter, infatti, avrebbe incontrato gli agenti di Erik Lamela e Ever Banega, per sondare il terreno in vista di un loro possibile trasferimento a Milano. Per Lamela c'è da battere, tra gli altri, la concorrenza di Napoli e Roma, mentre per Banega bisognerà convincere il Valencia con una cifra intorno ai 10-12 milioni di euro. L'alternativa, forse più concreta, è rappresentata da Ricky Alvarez, altro trequartista in forza al Velez. Il presidente del club argentino ha infatti confermato i contatti con i nerazzurri.

Short summary of the article:

-We've met with the agents of Lamela and Banega

-We'll need to make an offer of at least 10-12 mil for Banega, it seems, while Alvarez would present a cheaper solution

-Theres a bidding war for Hazard, so that probably means we aren't really in to that race, however the biggest offer allegedly is from PSG, and Lille won't want to strengthen a direct rival, so even though its a veeeery long shot its not quite a dead move yet
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Contact with Banega, Alvarez, Hazard, Lamela Empty Re: Contact with Banega, Alvarez, Hazard, Lamela

Post by Internal Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:08 pm

Finally! The web is buzzing about inter transfers. Hazard, hamsik, Alvarez, lamela, ogbonna, palacio,nasri and nani are all being linked. With the latter most unlikely
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Contact with Banega, Alvarez, Hazard, Lamela Empty Re: Contact with Banega, Alvarez, Hazard, Lamela

Post by Swanhends Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:14 pm

Yeah lots of rumors coming in finally, and they're rumors about players that wont bankrupt us (well, except hazard)

Not interested in Palacio or Hamsik

but I'd love to have any of Hazard, Banega, Alvarez, Lamela, Ogbonna
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:33 pm

Hazard would be a dream, as would banega. But would these transfers mean bye to sneijder and lucio?

-------------viviano
Maicon---ranocchia-samuel---nagatomo
Zanetti-------banega-------cambiasso
Hazard--------Pazzini--------eto'o

4-3-3

Or

-------------viviano
-----------Samuel
-----ranocchia---------chivu
--------------cambiasso
Maicon--------banega-------nagatomo
---------------hamsik
---hazard--------------eto'o

3-4-1-2

Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Batigoal Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:25 pm

I think Maicon is definitely leaving for Real Madrid,but if we can get Banega and Lamela, I'll be ok with selling Maicon and even Sneijder or Cesar !!!
I will let Eto leave if we manage to get Tevez or Higuain Smile
Batigoal
Batigoal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

https://facebook.com/tarik.az

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:29 pm

You think Maicon is off to Madrid?

Haven't heard any rumors of that yet this summer
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:37 pm

only italian papers are talking about it,i doubt hell leave.

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:54 pm

maicon will only leave if we find a suitable replacement, and idk if we've been linked to one good enough. unless they think santon is ready
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Batigoal Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:00 pm

bhends wrote:You think Maicon is off to Madrid?

Haven't heard any rumors of that yet this summer

yes sir, Mou want a swap deal maicon for Gago Smile
Inter wants 18 to 20 million for Maicon It was reported by Gazetta
http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Calciomercato/29-06-2011/mancini-chiude-sanchez-801799602850.shtml
and seriously I won't mind having a new Cambiasso at Inter, if we can't get banega Crying or Very sad
but my first signing if I was Moratti will definitely be Banega!
Out Team is not half as bad as everyone think here, I will even be happy with only one new signing,if it is Banega !!!
I think benitez/leo and the Injuries made our team look really bad this season Razz
Batigoal
Batigoal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:04 pm

I'd love to get Gago on the team

if we sell maicon we'll need a right (or left) back though

nagatomo can play either, so we would have to pick up someone else

I don't think our team is bad, I just think we need an injection of some new players

one 15ish mil signing (most likely Banega) and a handful of <10 mil signings
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Batigoal Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:04 pm

Internal wrote:maicon will only leave if we find a suitable replacement, and idk if we've been linked to one good enough. unless they think santon is ready
we already have Nagatomo, zanetti and Jonathan form santos is on his way to inter !!

Btw:
Jonathan To Inter: Everything Should Be Done By Friday

The breakthrough has arrived for the negotiations between Inter and Jonathan. Jonathan, in fact, yesterday, rescinded his contract with Cruzeiro which still have 50% of his card. Santos got Jonathan on loan and paid Cruzeiro 2 million euros for the player's federal rights. Santos can now deal directly with inter and as its president Luis Alvaro Ribeiro said: "I think the deal will close. Inter have made an offer and he wants to leave. There are still some details like the form of the payment."

Inter have offered 5 million euros, a figure has been accepted by Santos, who want all in one installment. "There are still two or three slopes to close the deal. But it is expected to close by Friday," said the agent Zeljko Tadic. Jonathan, this season, has had muscle problems quite frequently and played only 20 games. Recently, the fullback has got a hold of an European passport.

The president of Santos continues: "Jonathan will leave. He is 25 years old and his desire is to continue his career in Italy. The proposal of Inter attracts him and we have decided to free him from the contract. This is the desire of the player and also the offer from Inter is also very reasonable." The offer is just under 5 million. Jonathan, therefore, will be the first reinforcement for Gian Piero Gasperini for this current transfer market.

Source: FC Inter 1908
Batigoal
Batigoal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Batigoal Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:06 pm

bhends wrote:I'd love to get Gago on the team

if we sell maicon we'll need a right (or left) back though

nagatomo can play either, so we would have to pick up someone else

I don't think our team is bad, I just think we need an injection of some new players

one 15ish mil signing (most likely Banega) and a handful of <10 mil signings

Totally agree, but I think we are the only ones that think that Gago, is not half as bas as everyone(most of them Real madrid fans) here want us to believe!!
Batigoal
Batigoal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:08 pm

I think Gago is surpremely talented, that doesnt necessarily mean he will work out and fulfil his potential, but for something like 8mil it is MORE than worth the risk
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by serieAkings Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:23 pm

yes, glad to here lots of rumours about Ever Banega, really makes me think we're gonna get him. I reallly hope so.
serieAkings
serieAkings
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by zefgjoni Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:29 am

we need hazard
zefgjoni
zefgjoni
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:55 am

hazards price isn't even in the same league as everyone else were linked with though

hazard would easily cost 30+ in this market

Inter havent spent more than 20 on a player since Ibra IIRC

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:59 am

Still would be nice to get hazard, despite his ridiculous price tag
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:49 pm

Awesome news and more awesome news and then Palicio arrives lol
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:29 pm

More news: Alvarez is very very close to being done, widely reported in Italian news

Most reports are quoting a 12mil fee, 1.2mil per year deal

Its quite a bit to spend for a player so unproven...hopefully Branca knows what he's doing
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Batigoal Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:13 pm

Ricky is ours Smile
AUCTION IN CORSE
ARSENAL TO RAISE

The Gunners to go up to 12 million but he prefers the Nerazzurri.

Buenos Aires - Arsenal will raise. Two million more than the last offer of Inter. A blitz that Raffaini, Velez president, really likes. He was on a sports radio station in Buenos Aires with this message: "I can confirm that Alvarez is in great demand. And the team will sell. For the moment, I have received offers from Inter, Roma and Arsenal. There are many who want the Argentinian Kaka and they are right. This talent is destined to become, within a few years, a star of European football."

The price goes up Raffaini is trying to raise the price. A complicated operation for one reason: Ricky Alvarez has chosen Inter. And, for the moment, is not willing to speak with management of other clubs. The player, through his manager, has explained to the Nerazzurri, for a few days, that he feels morally bound to the club of Moratti. But the directors of the Nerazzurri have to be hurry, and maybe raise one million in its final offer (which is around 10 million euros). Plus some bonuses linked to appearances on the field. In fact, tomorrow, Moratti's men will have a decisive encounter with the player to persuade him to land in Milan.

Zamparini: "Go to Inter" Alvarez is one step away from Inter is also confirmed by Maurizio Zamparini. One that discovered the talent of Ricky several months ago. The Palermo president spoke to Sky and he was clear: "Alvarez will go to Inter. This amazing talent that we have missed for less than half of what Inter will pay. My staff has made a serious mistake." Things happen in the pit of the transfer market. By the way, a curiosity: Inter have asked the Argentinians in the national team to keep an open contact with Alvarez to avoid disturbing the inclusion of other teams. But the disastrous debut in Copa America by the Seleccion has dropped this option. Zanetti and company have many other problems in mind to become Inter's own sporting directors. But it is just a matter of time. And Gasperini's Inter will become even more Argentinian.

Source: Gazzetta dello Sport
Batigoal
Batigoal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Batigoal Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:15 pm

and this sounds great too:

MORE LAMELA THAN PALACIO

The blitz in Argentina also for the winger of River and Banega.
Tomorrow meeting for the Genoa player but the Pandev obstacle remains.

Milan - Inter and Genoa will be back tomorrow to talk about Palacio. That meeting will probably be here, in Milan, hoping to find agreement with Pandev and move him to Liguria. An agreement, however, seems more difficult than expected and that is why the Nerazzurri are pressing in Argentina for Erik Lamela, born in '92, of River Plate who has an EU passport. In short, if the deal for Palacio doesn't go through, Inter will replace him with the signing of Lamela. And right now, the young trequartista (or winger) seems surprisingly in pole position.

Summit We start in Italy as tomorrow the two clubs will try to accelerate the operation Pandev-Palacio. The visit of Preziosi to Inter headquarters last Friday means that almost everything is stabilized as the Nerazzurri believed that it can convince Pandev. But in all of this, there is a but: in the last hour there was a rumor that Pandev is not even closed to accept moving to Genoa and his no could stop negotiations for the arrival of Palacio. And, in that case, the leaders of Inter, who are staying in Argentina until mid-week, will decide on Lamela, a player that half the world would like to have.

Decisive hours This idea started for the talented player of River Plate was to implement a pre-agreement with the Argentinian club as Inter are waiting to see any move by Chelsea or Manchester United for Sneijder. The complications that have filled the situation of Palacio and Pandev mean that the club has chosen Lamela as the true alternative for Palacio. Certainly the next few hours will be decisive. Meanwhile the idea of Hazard has reappeared again (source is L'Equipe).

Reduced price? Chapter Banega: Inter's management will also meet with Banega who is waiting for an EU passport. With Valencia, however, an agreement could certainly be found and the transaction could close at about 9 million.

Kucka Meanwhile, a look at 2012. According to an indiscretion from Genoa it is certain: in January or Jne of next year, Jurai Kucka will be, in all effect, at Inter. Preziosi has spoken about his preference is Inter but the derby with Milan doesn't exist because dealing with Moratti seems pretty obvious.

Source: Gazzetta dello Sport
Batigoal
Batigoal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:39 pm

This transfer season is beginning to look very promising

If we can get Banega, Lamela, and Alvarez....wow
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:42 pm

lamela is overrated as hell,i personally think he will flop.

banega will be an amazing buy in the other hand.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:22 pm

argentalian inter
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Interista809 Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:23 pm

Arginazionale Milano.

But its good because they are talented players.
Interista809
Interista809
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next