How highly do you rate Kwadwo Asamoah? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

How highly do you rate Kwadwo Asamoah?

4 posters

Go down

How highly do you rate Kwadwo Asamoah? Empty How highly do you rate Kwadwo Asamoah?

Post by Cassius Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:44 am

Figured while im here id make this.

Kojo Kwadwo Asamoah of Ghana and Juventus. 24 years old. postions CAM-CM-LB-LM

The guy has always had big clubs after him since he joined Udinese, i always read United were looking to sign him.

He's actually an attacking midfielder which shows as he plays, Kwadwo (i just love spelling and saying that name Razz ) has an eye for a pass/cross and shot with his beautiful left foot. loves to take people on and link up in midfield but since he has signed for Juventus he's adapted to being on the left side of a 3-5-2 playing a wide mid with both offensive and defensive duties. The rare occasions juve play a 4-3-3 he is still main choice for the LB/LWB role.

His maurauding runs up and down the left flank would put some of the so called best wingbacks in the world to shame, tireless runner bbut isnt headless, seems very composed even in tight areas.

My only critism is that sometimes he can struggle to impose himself in defensive area's, his speed gets him out of some mistakes he makes but being only 5ft 8 playing a defensive postion causes him problems occasionally.

anyway, ill just post some video's for people who havent seen him and would appreciate some input from people who have. Thumbs up would especially like to know what Inter/milan/roma and that one napoli fan think of him.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cassius_Case on Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

How highly do you rate Kwadwo Asamoah? Empty Re: How highly do you rate Kwadwo Asamoah?

Post by Kaladin Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:51 am

Great player although sometimes he can be ceased by De Sciglio one dimensional , has a lot of room for improvement, can't wait to see his peak. Exceptional player

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

How highly do you rate Kwadwo Asamoah? Empty Re: How highly do you rate Kwadwo Asamoah?

Post by Cassius Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:54 am

El Shaarawy wrote:Great player although sometimes he can be ceased by De Sciglio one dimensional , has a lot of room for improvement, can't wait to see his peak. Exceptional player

By one dimentional do you mean pass, sprint, cross/shot rinse repeat? lol if so i kinda agree, certainly needs a season or 2 more as a wingback to fufill his almight potential.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:18 am

Cassius_Case wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:Great player although sometimes he can be ceased by De Sciglio one dimensional , has a lot of room for improvement, can't wait to see his peak. Exceptional player

By one dimentional do you mean pass, sprint, cross/shot rinse repeat? lol if so i kinda agree, certainly needs a season or 2 more as a wingback to fufill his almight potential.

Not much shooting, at times he can get predictable but his skillset is very effective for his position and you can't argue with the end product

Been a fantastic signing

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:55 am

I think he's freaking incredible. High work rate, great at assisting, relatively young, fast, etc.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down