Giovinco: 'I contributed to goal'  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Giovinco: 'I contributed to goal'

Go down

Giovinco: 'I contributed to goal'  Empty Giovinco: 'I contributed to goal'

Post by DeviAngel Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:43 pm

Sebastian Giovinco would like to take at least a bit of credit for the goal that allowed Juventus to beat Shakhtar Donetsk.

At first it had seemed as if the Atomic Ant had bundled Stephan Lichtsteiner’s cross over the line, but it proved to be an own goal off Olexandr Kucher.

“Never mind, the important thing is that we won and qualified – in first place, too. We played a great game and are very happy with this performance,” Giovinco told Mediaset.

“I did get a touch to the ball, but I don’t know if my deflection was decisive or not, as we were very close.

“If I didn’t get in front of him and make it difficult then he probably would’ve been able to clear.”

Juve are seeds in the draw for the last 16, meaning they will face one of these teams: Porto, Arsenal, Real Madrid, Valencia, Celtic and Galatasaray.

“Right now we must focus on Sunday and won’t worry about the draw until it happens.”
====

Yup you pressured the defender really good. I must say something even thou Gio I didn't like your char I am starting to like you and recently u are not so selfish with Conte you'll only improve and today I loved how you and Vuci plyed
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down