Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Juventus prepare €7m offer for Llorente

+3
Tomwin Lannister
Arquitecto
DeviAngel
7 posters

Go down

Juventus prepare €7m offer for Llorente  Empty Juventus prepare €7m offer for Llorente

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:36 pm

Fernando Llorente could be on his way out of Athletic Bilbao in the January transfer window as Juventus are ready to make a €7 million offer for the powerful attacker, Goal.com can reveal.

The Serie A champions already attempted to lure the Spain international to Turin in the summer transfer window, but Athletic refused to let go of the 27-year-old earlier this year.

The Bianconeri are hopeful that the Basque side are willing to cash in on Llorente now, though, as the striker remains reluctant to sign a new deal, and could leave the club on a free transfer at the end of the season.

Llorente has mainly been warming the bench at San Mames ever since he announced his desire to leave at the end of the 2012-13 campaign, and he is desperate to leave sooner rather than later in order to get his career back on track.

The potential arrival of Llorente at Juventus Stadium effectively means the end of Alessandro Matri or Nicklas Bendtner's spell with the Old Lady.

Juve are ready to part company with one of the two once they have secured the services of a new striker, and general director Giuseppe Marotta has scheduled meetings with the agents of both players next week to discuss their future at the club.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juventus prepare €7m offer for Llorente  Empty Re: Juventus prepare €7m offer for Llorente

Post by Arquitecto Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:09 am

7 million? Its quite obvious by now that Marotta's cross eyes can't tell the difference between Fernando Llorente and Hugo Almeida. Llorente will be out of contract this summer but Marrotta has to realize he is dealing with the biggest bad-ass in La Liga in the name of Urrutia.

It would be a miracle if Marotta would do that.

Then again knowing Beppe he would buy Grant Holt of Norwich and glorify him to bits. Clueless.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Juventus prepare €7m offer for Llorente  Empty Re: Juventus prepare €7m offer for Llorente

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:40 am

Hugo Almedia is a top 5 Portugese striker ffs he's worth 30M+
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:17 am

I want Oscar CArdozo the killer
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:22 pm

I'd take Lisandro Lopez over any of these strikers.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:34 pm

Llorente for 7m.. Huntelaar for 10m .. "goal.com can reveal"

all seem so legit Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:42 pm

Dante wrote:Llorente for 7m.. Huntelaar for 10m .. "goal.com can reveal"

all seem so legit Laughing
goal.com and marotta dreams :facepalm:
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:54 pm

I don't really care to be honest...for me playing as a team and winning is more important than having a striker score the goals as opposed to the goals spread out between the team! I mean we went a whole season unbeaten, Were on top of serie a and on the verge on qualifying for the knockout rounds! Its not like were doing bad...Also since last season we also got Giovinco so I am not too fussed about getting a Striker in the winter! We need a LB like Armero more as Asamoah needs a rest and he's off to AFCON anyway!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:45 pm

I just want to ask how many of you have seen Oscar Cardozo and know about him ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:40 pm

I've watched him about 20 times Devi, when we were linked to him a year ago I was pretty happy, he can get us goals he has a good physical presence and an eye for goals.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:45 pm

TomJuve wrote:I've watched him about 20 times Devi, when we were linked to him a year ago I was pretty happy, he can get us goals he has a good physical presence and an eye for goals.

He is a killer I think if we buy him now he can surpass Trezeguet
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:48 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
TomJuve wrote:I've watched him about 20 times Devi, when we were linked to him a year ago I was pretty happy, he can get us goals he has a good physical presence and an eye for goals.

Dude relax...he is a top striker but he 29 years old...he is nothing compared to Trezeguet! Also he has said that he will only leave Benfica for a big money move...Juve is not a big money move bro!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:52 pm

inderbaby wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Dude relax...he is a top striker but he 29 years old...he is nothing compared to Trezeguet! Also he has said that he will only leave Benfica for a big money move...Juve is not a big money move bro!

He didn't said that don't believe everything u hear bro! He is world class and I claim he can surpass Trez in Juve in terms of goals not in terms of legend
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down