Tottenham vs Liverpool | 28th November 1945GMT | Premier League | - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Tottenham vs Liverpool | 28th November 1945GMT | Premier League |

+10
Helmer
donttreadonred
McAgger
CBarca
Motogp69
BeautifulGame
stevieg8
Art Morte
nh01
Nishankly
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Tottenham vs Liverpool | 28th November 1945GMT | Premier League | - Page 3 Empty Re: Tottenham vs Liverpool | 28th November 1945GMT | Premier League |

Post by Art Morte Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:35 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:
Art Morte wrote:

Now, I kinda like that part in red :coffee:
My oldest one is 46 - but then again I'm starting to feel somewhat old myself - - what's yours?

Okay, sorry for the terrible over-share, just wanted to lighten up the atmosphere a little..

27 is the oldest I have ever gone Razz It gets trickier from there, although I'm hoping to crack 30 in the near future. always had this weird fetish for MILFs Laughing

We all do, we all do :coffee:
At least once...

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Tottenham vs Liverpool | 28th November 1945GMT | Premier League | - Page 3 Empty Re: Tottenham vs Liverpool | 28th November 1945GMT | Premier League |

Post by Fahim89 Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:46 am

Am i still in the right forum??? Red-O have you somehow sent me to another dimension or something???

HELLO PEOPLE!!! I can't seem to recognize anyone here!! Or is it like Sepi's old self & he has set free all his twin brothers!!

Its like Gangam style with Knee-jerks!! Mount Everest of Frustration!

Who killed RED ARMY! :O

What happened to the days where 'You never walked alone' . . did someone change to 'You never RANT alone' ???

Benching GERRARD!!!! NOW WHO BROUGHT THAT UP!! I can't even go back look. I was half way through all these posts & felt nauseated ! !

Sorry but you people aren't the ones i used to share my love for one thing & one thing only . . . LIVERPOOL FC.

Just to finish I have no intention of insulting anyone, if i have i apologize. Its just I am looking for my Red Army. Smile
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3