Sina
RealGunner
SUPERCARTTS
Rev
beatrixasdfghjk.
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Emirates and Arsenal agree new £150m deal - Page 3 Empty Re: Emirates and Arsenal agree new £150m deal

Post by Flick Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:22 am

Raptorgunner wrote:
Legend wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

This is exactly why he bought Arsenal, we are just a back plan. The fact that he owns so many teams is working against us, In short he is not a fan and has no feeling or ambition for the club.
There is no doubt that a large proportion of the fanbase still buy into the myth that Arsenal are “building” a team toward success.
I wish Arsenal only belong to Arsenal supporters. All Satan's teams have just enough to be decent but no championships.

Stop talking out of your ass. He has been our owner for a year and you make it seem like everything is happening because of him....

All of the teams he bought were never the best in the first place, He even made sure that all of his team would stay in the city of Colorado, Before he bought the Nuggets he they were in financial trouble for many years.

He has been owner for one year and has give Ivan a big raise and has done nothing about all the players leaving. Koenke will not invest into the club he has no real interest, now we are caught between a alleged gangster and cold hearted American.

Nothing you would say will change my mind about him, I dont blame our problems on him but since he came in to the picture we have only gotten worse. He is not a type owner that will stand up for the players, if City want to come buy Jack tomorrow you think he will step in and stop it?
Kronke has contributed absolutely nothing to Arsenal, if he had like a good owner we could have been a competitive team by now.

How do you know that he won't stand up for the players in the short stint that he has been an owner? Give me examples of how he didn't stand up for players. Until you do this your talking out of your ass. He's probably a big part of the new deal we just sign so yea. He just contributed something to Arsenal. Are you saying that Arsenal isn't a competitive team? We are ALWAYS close to being first or are first but always end up blowing it up at the end somehow if not due to injuries and what not.

Flick
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Emirates and Arsenal agree new £150m deal - Page 3 Empty Re: Emirates and Arsenal agree new £150m deal

Post by Chippy Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:49 am

I guess the thing with Kroenke is nobody knows what the future holds with him and what he will do. I do think it is purely a business to him as can be evidenced by his yearly trip to see us play. The fact that he ducked the question about paying dividends to shareholders at the agm leads me to believe that he will in the future, but how much is anyones guess.
Am not sure Kroenke can get much credit for the new sponsorship deal as that was coming anyway and we were being underpaid anyway because our previous deals were done upfront because of the stadium. Needs must at the time.
As regards us competing for first, that hasn't happened for a couple of seasons. Finishing 19 points behind an ordinary Manure team last season is not a good indication of progress and we have not competed for a couple of years. I don't believe that is good enough.
Whether this new deal means we can keep our best players without having to sell them or it means we can push on and buy real quality I do not know.
I think with Wenger it will depend on getting rid of players that we have on our books that we are overpaying and are not good enough for first team.

On the question of Zaha I am reliably informed by someone in the know that the deal is as good as done. He is an Arsenal supporter and wants to joins us. I will believe it when I see it though.
Chippy
Chippy
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:47 pm

Flick wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
Legend wrote:

Stop talking out of your ass. He has been our owner for a year and you make it seem like everything is happening because of him....

All of the teams he bought were never the best in the first place, He even made sure that all of his team would stay in the city of Colorado, Before he bought the Nuggets he they were in financial trouble for many years.

He has been owner for one year and has give Ivan a big raise and has done nothing about all the players leaving. Koenke will not invest into the club he has no real interest, now we are caught between a alleged gangster and cold hearted American.

Nothing you would say will change my mind about him, I dont blame our problems on him but since he came in to the picture we have only gotten worse. He is not a type owner that will stand up for the players, if City want to come buy Jack tomorrow you think he will step in and stop it?
Kronke has contributed absolutely nothing to Arsenal, if he had like a good owner we could have been a competitive team by now.

How do you know that he won't stand up for the players in the short stint that he has been an owner? Give me examples of how he didn't stand up for players. Until you do this your talking out of your ass. He's probably a big part of the new deal we just sign so yea. He just contributed something to Arsenal. Are you saying that Arsenal isn't a competitive team? We are ALWAYS close to being first or are first but always end up blowing it up at the end somehow if not due to injuries and what not.

The problem with Stan is that he runs AFC just like his other sports franchises. The best players don't seem to want to play for the franchises so wont come in and players that play there that turn up to be really good are either sold or leave of their own free will. The only competitive sports franchise in Colorado is the one that he does not own.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodless Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:37 am

This just does not look like a good deal if you ask me, how is it possible that we are stuck with emirates again? Do you understand that by 2028, arsenal might as well be known by emirates club and the longer we continue this deal with them the more valueless according to logic being used to explain naming rights of 2.5 million a year is....

What do we need 2.5 million a year for? it's not like it will be used to spend, I'd rather fire Ivan and hire a normal salaried person and lose the emirates name till someone is willing to pay proper dough...

25 million pounds a year for shirt isn't bad though, even though again i would have gone to negotiate with others....emirates have been getting the better deal. I'm sorry to say this but the myth that this club is run well is a lie....

bloodless
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3