Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 40 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

+46
Gil
King Meyy
Kick
RedOranje
Albiceleste
guest7
Clandestino
elblancomadridista
Kamikaze692
Mamad
Cyborg
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Adit
Error
Real Kandahar
rwo power
izzy
hrealmadrid
McAgger
teamanarchy
LeVersacci
sportsczy
Ganso
alexander mahone
Doc
urbaNRoots
RealGunner
Pedram
chad4401
Zealous
Art Morte
Future
S
Nedved
buddytaller
StrugaRock
Le Samourai
VanDeezNuts
FalcaoPunch
SuperMAG
Valkyrja
Mr Nick09
Kuru
the xcx
halamadrid2
Onyx
50 posters

Page 40 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 40 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by LeVersacci Sun May 26, 2013 10:04 am

My sides Laughing

Anyway I really can't see us buying both Bale and Isco. Bale will probably be a starter with CR & Ozil, but will Isco be happy with rotation?

Edit: We also have Modric aswell, unless he's gonna stay down in the middle?

Confused bounce

Last edited by LeGladiator on Sun May 26, 2013 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total

LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 40 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Adit Sun May 26, 2013 10:05 am

I thought Lewandowski was superb with his back to goal play and link up play. When BVB turned shet in second half he also was less involved though.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun May 26, 2013 10:18 am

If one of Isco and Bale comes, the other won't, considering we don't sell Modric. We need a CM, like Gundogan or Thiago, to play alongside Khedira and Ozil and Carvajal. Benzema and Higuain are good enough as strikers.

Casillas
Carvajal - Varane - Ramos - Marcelo
Khedira - Gundogan/Thiago
Bale/Isco - Ozil - Ronaldo
Benzema
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun May 26, 2013 10:56 am

Eh Khedira-Gundogan?

Rather Alonso/Modric-Gundogan

And Higuain is leaving
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun May 26, 2013 11:24 am

LeGladiator wrote:Eh Khedira-Gundogan?

Rather Alonso/Modric-Gundogan

And Higuain is leaving

Alonso, Modric and Gundogan are quite similar players. You need a workhorse alongside one of them. Modric will backup Ozil IMO and Alonso Gundogan.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun May 26, 2013 12:20 pm

LeGladiator wrote:My sides Laughing

Anyway I really can't see us buying both Bale and Isco. Bale will probably be a starter with CR & Ozil, but will Isco be happy with rotation?

Confused bounce

If both come then Di Maria will probably get sold.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun May 26, 2013 12:23 pm

Zealous wrote:
LeGladiator wrote:My sides Laughing

Confused bounce

If both come then Di Maria will probably get sold.

I consider Di Maria sold already.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun May 26, 2013 12:26 pm

LOL no one is sold yet. Considering how there are very few true elite players on the market there nothing is guaranteed.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun May 26, 2013 2:11 pm

I doubt Modric would be backup. He'd probably rather move to Chelsea/Man Utd. After his impressive recent form, he deserves to start and replace Alonso next season.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun May 26, 2013 2:16 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:I doubt Modric would be backup. He'd probably rather move to Chelsea/Man Utd. After his impressive recent form, he deserves to start and replace Alonso next season.

He's under contract so unless we get a huge offer we're unlikely to sell.

Modric will play more next season anyway so this is a non issue.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun May 26, 2013 2:31 pm

Casemiro has signed permanently apparently for around 6m Euros on a 5 year contract.

http://www.marca.com/2013/05/26/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1369557892.html

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun May 26, 2013 2:32 pm

Zealous wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:I doubt Modric would be backup. He'd probably rather move to Chelsea/Man Utd. After his impressive recent form, he deserves to start and replace Alonso next season.

He's under contract so unless we get a huge offer we're unlikely to sell.

Modric will play more next season anyway so this is a non issue.

Ideally he should start at CM next season. I think that would be the only way it'd be an upgrade to how much he's played this season.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 26, 2013 2:35 pm

i would take my news elsewhere than marca tbh, announced higuain had renewed last summer which he neevr did and now he is about to get sold lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun May 26, 2013 2:37 pm

This one sounds believable though, since it's just a small transfer.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun May 26, 2013 2:42 pm

Modric IMO is too selfish to play CM/DLP. He runs with the ball too often for my liking.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun May 26, 2013 2:58 pm

6 million is a bit too much for Casemiro but I welcome his addition. He has a lot of potential so it might work out.

Valkyrja wrote:Modric IMO is too selfish to play CM/DLP. He runs with the ball too often for my liking.

Alonso struggled in his first year at Madrid btw. You have to give midfielders more time to settle in and get used to their team mates.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun May 26, 2013 3:14 pm

Zealous wrote:6 million is a bit too much for Casemiro but I welcome his addition. He has a lot of potential so it might work out.

Valkyrja wrote:Modric IMO is too selfish to play CM/DLP. He runs with the ball too often for my liking.

Alonso struggled in his first year at Madrid btw. You have to give midfielders more time to settle in and get used to their team mates.

Modric was holding the ball to much even in his Spurs' days.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun May 26, 2013 3:21 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
That is what he does. Helps the team hold onto the ball and keeps it circulating.He is typical CM who can slow a game down and dictate the tempo.

Pirlo also holds onto the ball alot and he is a DLP.

Last edited by Adit on Sun May 26, 2013 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun May 26, 2013 3:21 pm

I don't think it's due to selfishness. Him being able to dribble is an advantage. He can get into more advantageous positions with his dribbling and agility, which can result in chances/goals. Like the one vs Man Utd for example.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun May 26, 2013 3:21 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
That is what he does. Helps the team hold onto the ball and keeps it circulating.He is typical slow CM who can slow a game down and dictate the tempo.

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sun May 26, 2013 5:07 pm

Adit wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:
That is what he does. Helps the team hold onto the ball and keeps it circulating.He is typical CM who can slow a game down and dictate the tempo.

he really holds it too much sometimes.

there are instances where a pass or through ball may be on and he hold the ball so long that the opportunity passes. it like he doesnt have the vision or he doesnt see that game quick enough

i have seen this happen too often, it is irritating, but i guess i have to accept that this is the way he plays.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun May 26, 2013 5:28 pm

A dictating CM shouldn't run with the ball that much, or hold it. I'm not saying that he should be like Xabi, but...

Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun May 26, 2013 6:13 pm

modric is taking long on the ball simple cause he is not used to his teamates positioning since everyone is constantly roaming plus cr is his primary target no matter where he is on the pitch
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun May 26, 2013 9:51 pm

I think Modric has the ability, but he doesn't have the mindset. There's time on the ball looking for the right pass - which I think is what he does. The problem is what he conceptualizes as the right pass isn't always in line with what's productive and has the biggest payoff.

Who knows, the guys who rely on this the most might not be here next year.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Sun May 26, 2013 11:40 pm

he is a very mobile CM, and an amazing dribbler! his long shots are nice... and he can also do both defending and attacking in the same time. He is better than Alonso 100%. he is our best midfielder.

He is even better than the likes of Cesc
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Mon May 27, 2013 12:47 am

AS reporting Monaco want to buy Coentrao for 18 million. That's insane, Coentrao should under no circumstance be allowed to leave, him leaving will just weaken the squad, Real Madrid should use the transfer window to strengthen the squad not weaken it.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next