Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 20 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

+46
Gil
King Meyy
Kick
RedOranje
Albiceleste
guest7
Clandestino
elblancomadridista
Kamikaze692
Mamad
Cyborg
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Adit
Error
Real Kandahar
rwo power
izzy
hrealmadrid
McAgger
teamanarchy
LeVersacci
sportsczy
Ganso
alexander mahone
Doc
urbaNRoots
RealGunner
Pedram
chad4401
Zealous
Art Morte
Future
S
Nedved
buddytaller
StrugaRock
Le Samourai
VanDeezNuts
FalcaoPunch
SuperMAG
Valkyrja
Mr Nick09
Kuru
the xcx
halamadrid2
Onyx
50 posters

Page 20 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 43  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 20 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by sportsczy Sat May 04, 2013 1:02 pm

Ronaldo has taken 335 shots in combined competitions.

Benzema - 86 shots
Higuain - 61 shots
Ozil - 41 shots
Di Maria - 87 shots
Callejon - 53 shots
Kaka - 29 shots

All those guys have taken 357 shots total between them lol.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 20 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by chad4401 Sat May 04, 2013 1:03 pm

hala i know you watch games every week , so you know ronaldo is the main outlet, even our strikers have to pass to him as an first option, when you have everyone on the team like madrid looking for you, a player of ronaldo talent is surely gonna finish a couple of those chances easy, the point both benz and higgy work very hard in matches but they get ignored a lot and im very surprise when some act like they dont even see it when its pretty obvious

we need to get away from being a cr oriented team if we want to win the cl, all players should be held accountable whether we win or lose
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat May 04, 2013 1:03 pm

I disagree honestly

Sure he shoots alot but not as much as last season and definitely not enough to get me saying 'ok stop now' like I kept saying last year

He is fast, jumps high, is fairly relient on 1v1 and he draws alot of fouls. Its only natural the team should be looking for him instead of two very passive forwards
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat May 04, 2013 1:07 pm

sportsczy wrote:Ronaldo has taken 335 shots in combined competitions.

Benzema - 86 shots
Higuain - 61 shots
Ozil - 41 shots
Di Maria - 87 shots
Callejon - 53 shots
Kaka - 29 shots

That's all you need to know. Last year, he took 363 shots total and the year before 365 shots... in fact, he'll probably beat his all time Madrid record in number of shots this year lol.

It's all here btw http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/1193041476158/1202773887674/jugador/Jugador/Cristiano_Ronaldo.htm
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat May 04, 2013 1:10 pm

He takes 7 shots a game honestly thats not too bad Laughing I know the total looks gigantic but rather have a team where there is a guy that shoots a lot than become like barca and try to walk the ball into the net

And I don't think the others are prevented from shooting imho Dimaria I noticed takes many shots these days and he isn't showing signs of stopping. I want them to shoot more honestly
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat May 04, 2013 1:11 pm

sportsczy wrote:Ronaldo has taken 335 shots in combined competitions.

Benzema - 86 shots
Higuain - 61 shots
Ozil - 41 shots
Di Maria - 87 shots
Callejon - 53 shots
Kaka - 29 shots

exactly this is my point look at the shots cr takes and tell me if you were a striker why would you even bother half the time when you know no one is gonna pass to you most of the time, its not your fault yet everyone from coach to media is putting all the blame on you regardless. that naive and some what stupid, yet i see so called real rm fans acting like noobs to these fact going on and on about new transfers and ignoring the real problem
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat May 04, 2013 1:15 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:He takes 7 shots a game honestly thats not too bad Laughing I know the total looks gigantic but rather have a team where there is a guy that shoots a lot than become like barca and try to walk the ball into the net

And I don't think the others are prevented from shooting imho Dimaria I noticed takes many shots these days and he isn't showing signs of stopping. I want them to shoot more honestly

nothing is wrong with cr taking shots its when other teammates are in better position and instead of passing he rather unleash a strike from 30 yards out things like that is why we got a "fck it" attitude from benz and to lesser extent higs
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat May 04, 2013 1:16 pm

the thing is that Di Maria, Ozil and CR7 receive the ball from the midfield and defense... so they have the option to pass or shoot. For CFs, they rely on Di Maria, Ozil and CR7 to pass them the ball. Typically in elite teams, the CF takes about 150-200 shots per game. But they have to receive the ball to shoot. They don't. CR7 is the first option.

A lot of this gets solved if we had a main CF. Between Benz and Higuain, they have 150 shots, which is about right if they were one player. Given the number of chances Madrid get... it should be around 200.

CR7's number is out of this world. His efficiency is horrible.... i mean HORRIBLE. 49 goals on 335 shots is 14.5% looooooooooooooool
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat May 04, 2013 1:23 pm

All this shows btw is that there's not enough food on the table for 2 top class CFs on Real Madrid as long as CR7 is here... one CF that plays most of the games would do fine.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat May 04, 2013 1:26 pm

CR7 is not a provider tho sure he has many assists but he is another scoring outlet besides our CFs. For example could Benz/Higgy have scored the goal against United in the first leg?? He just does everything better than them. It might piss people off that he is so goal obsessed but you have to ask yourself would we have gone this far without Ronaldos goals??

Even before Ronaldo came Higuains total was around 24 goals, Ronaldo already has 31 and its not because he is selfish its because he makes the runs benz/higgy should be making and he isn't as slow as them sk players can just shove the ball well ahead of him and he can create something out of nothing. This is very useful when we are prevented to score by a really organized team.

I don't think Ronaldo is to blame for their shittiness. Benz isn't a number 9 and Higuain has been poor this season.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat May 04, 2013 1:35 pm

come on HM2... Benz is over 20% efficiency and Higuain is right around that too. That's very good for a CF. Last year, they were insanely efficiency with 25% for Benz and Higuain at over 30%. Benz and Higuain are top 5 in Europe in terms of efficiency over the past 2 years.

The issue has nothing to do with effort or runs or ability.

The issue is that you cannot play a normal CF with CR7 on the team and you do not get a lot of opportunities either. On average, a top team gets 15 shots on goal a game. Well... 8 of them are CR7s. Of the 7 left, you're going to get the wingers and midfielder get 4-5 shots naturally. That only leaves 2-3 shots for the CF and others.

It's a numbers game and there's nothing you can do about it. CR7 takes 50% of the shots and everyone else is left with the scraps. Point blank end of.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat May 04, 2013 1:37 pm

If blame is too strong a word, don't use it. He's a source of their under performance, that's probably as much their fault as it is his.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sat May 04, 2013 1:42 pm

"I have already said it before and I will happily repeat that Benzema is not leaving Madrid," Djaziri ( Benzema's agent ) told calciomercato.com.

"Mourinho's potential departure does not change anything? A transfer is out of the question."

yesssssss more Benzegod banana
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat May 04, 2013 1:44 pm

the lack of shots could also be down to the forms of the likes of DiMaria, Ozil and Alonso who are the sources of chances. For example Kaka who doesn't even play much as nearly as many shots as them. I think they are too afraid they will lose their place to eachother they either hang inside the box waiting for a 'sure' goal(higuain) or hovers around it creating for others (benzema) they have forgotten how to actually play as a CF Proud thats my theory.

I used to blame Ronaldo for their forms before but I don't think its the case anymore.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat May 04, 2013 1:45 pm

Le Samourai wrote:If blame is too strong a word, don't use it. He's a source of their under performance, that's probably as much their fault as it is his.

mou fault really he could've even tried to fix the issue but it was easier to blame the cf if we failed in the end and look like its going according to plan
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat May 04, 2013 1:52 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:the lack of shots could also be down to the forms of the likes of DiMaria, Ozil and Alonso who are the sources of chances. For example Kaka who doesn't even play much as nearly as many shots as them. I think they are too afraid they will lose their place to eachother they either hang inside the box waiting for a 'sure' goal(higuain) or hovers around it creating for others (benzema) they have forgotten how to actually play as a CF Proud thats my theory.

I used to blame Ronaldo for their forms before but I don't think its the case anymore.

And why did that happen?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat May 04, 2013 1:56 pm

I changed my mind because I feel I can rely on Ronaldo alot more than them. He can score with anything on his body which is an advantage over the others. I honestly feel he should move to the CF role permanently. it would solve so many problems if he did

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat May 04, 2013 2:06 pm

Honestly CR shares the ball much better than before. Sure he still gets to shoot more but he is far and away the best player on this team so he has that right.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat May 04, 2013 2:28 pm

Has having Ronaldo made us one dimensional in a sense?
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat May 04, 2013 2:46 pm

I think even without him we'd still be one dimensional. It's just the tactics. Mourinho relies too much on counter-attacking. He hasn't really focused on defending, possession play, chance creation, being tactical etc.

Ronaldo can succeed in a different system where he isn't the focal point. It is possible for him to track back, work hard etc just like Robben did vs Barca.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat May 04, 2013 3:09 pm

The thing is... the next biggest shooter in Europe is Bale, and he's shot it about 100 less time lol. Messi, who is the best payer in the world, has taken about 100 less too.

CR7 is great and everything. Fantastic player. But he brings down the ceiling of the team because he's such an individualist. As an example... i'm sure lebron James could average 40 points a game. But he understands that he needs to keep everyone involved to get the best out fo the team. That concept flies straight over the head of CR7.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sat May 04, 2013 3:15 pm

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, how about him sharing time withe benz, great player. Incredibly fast and great finisher.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat May 04, 2013 3:19 pm

aubameyang is not good enough. He wastes a lot of chances. PSG passed on him because of this...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat May 04, 2013 3:28 pm

sportsczy wrote:The thing is... the next biggest shooter in Europe is Bale, and he's shot it about 100 less time lol. Messi, who is the best payer in the world, has taken about 100 less too.

CR7 is great and everything. Fantastic player. But he brings down the ceiling of the team because he's such an individualist. As an example... i'm sure lebron James could average 40 points a game. But he understands that he needs to keep everyone involved to get the best out fo the team. That concept flies straight over the head of CR7.

I think it's up to the coach to delegate tasks effectively. You see a problem you fix it. I don't think it was ever a matter of forcing Ronaldo to change his game - indeed he has tweaked it somewhat and we've become even worse. Him crossing doesn't change a thing. Who is he crossing to?

To me it was a matter of giving attacking privilege to those who involve others and make good decisions with the ball. We don't do that. We invest our entire attack into Ronaldo - despite the fact that there are better attacking initiators, better decision makers, and players more suited to having creative responsibility. That's foolish. Players that talented and selfless should not be forced to stand and watch..

Or you could simply buy a more pragmatic forward, determined enough to go about his role quietly, who is a good finisher who will work tirelessly for most of the game and put away his chances when he receives them. Then perhaps he can be more effective as the point of attack.

I've argued for the former since I joined the old forum. I still prefer it. It would get the best out of the players I love to watch. However, the 2nd option would assist the team as readily as the first and if it happens - then good. Because something needs to be done.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat May 04, 2013 4:47 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:I think even without him we'd still be one dimensional. It's just the tactics. Mourinho relies too much on counter-attacking. He hasn't really focused on defending, possession play, chance creation, being tactical etc.

Ronaldo can succeed in a different system where he isn't the focal point. It is possible for him to track back, work hard etc just like Robben did vs Barca.

i dont think so. look at his inter team. very multi dimensional. play went through sneijder, militio, maicon, eto'o etc.

i think a big part of madrids 1 dimensionality is the fact that ronaldo is so commanding and because he is able to be so influential, play almost always goes through him.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat May 04, 2013 5:02 pm

Play is forced to him Deez. I think you should only force it if you have no other option... it's not like we have scrubs other than Ronaldo on the attack. It often feels like we're Stoke City lol

I honestly feel that if we just play properly and allow the play to flow as opposed to forcing it, CR7 will still get his 50 goals... but everyone else's performance will come up too. It spreads the pitch and gives CR7 more room. He will automatically become more efficient since he will have less obstacles to goal. Hist shots total will go down and his gials will remain the same.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 43  Next