sportsczy
urbaNRoots
dostoevsky
Forza
shamr9pato
28 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Niang.. a Pato or a an Adiyah????  - Page 3 Empty Re: Niang.. a Pato or a an Adiyah????

Post by Dante Tue May 14, 2013 12:28 am

Il Diavolo wrote:
Dante wrote:Now that the season is very close to it's finale and we have seen quite much from Niang during his first season , what's your assesment about Niang?

I think he's over rated . A delusional youngster who's full of himself and needs some good dose of reality , if he wants to succeed one day. By no means i'd be comfortable to see him start in the 11 next season.He's not even a winger , even though his speed allows him to play there .. He only played this much because Robinho wasn't available for the majority of the season. He must have some good 20 matches under his belt and he still hasn't scored a league goal. I leave aside the CL , he was an utter dissapointment.

His goal scoring instinct is piss poor. Piss.Poor. The worst part is , he's actualy a CF Laughing With Balotelli occupying the CF and Pazzini always ready to play , it's obvious he doesn't have a future as our CB. And he hasn't exactly impressed on the right wing either.
I somewhat agree with what you said. Although I do think you are being a bit too harsh on him. I mean, after all is said and done, this is his first year in the Serie A (which is one of the hardest leagues for a new attacker to adjust in), and he is only 18. He's not setting the stage on fire like SES or Balotelli, but he has show some flashes of brilliance. Yes, he choked big time against Barca, and at times, his decision making is frustrating, but that can change as he progresses. His goals-scoring instinct is kind of poor, but he has had his fair share of bad luck as well (vs Udinese and Barca).

At the end, I want Niang to stay and progress at Milan, and I can see him becoming a part of the starting XI at some point in the future, but definitely not next season. He can continue to be a sub/rotation player for now.

PS: Remember, El Sharaawy was also never really on song during his first year. He (like Niang), came from a lower league and needed time to adjust, and then next season, he exploded like a freaking nuclear bomb. I'm not saying that Niang is guaranteed the same fate, but I'd like to give him another season or even two before making a final judgement.

Harsh..no , i am realistic with my criticism . He's the one who's been saying stuff like , he'll be like Messi or Ronaldo one day Laughing

First of all , yes it's his first season. And yes he is young of age.. and that's exactly the point i'am trying to make. It should be clear to everyone that he doesn't deserve to start games . Not every youngster we may deploy will have the El Shaarawy effect ; Stephan has character , he's very matured for his age , both on and off the field. Niang clearly doesn't have that yet . Many give me the impression that they think of Niang like the next *insertbigplayer* , whilst he seriously has done squat to prove as such. 1 goal in the cup in 20 something games? Ses scored more than that in fewer games in his first season , plus everybody could clearly tell his skills , it was obvious that Ses will succeed given the opportunity. We could all tell , because he made good use of the chances he was given and i can't say the same about Niang .

He's obviously no Adiyah , far from it. But he's far from a starting place too. Even though many think he will improve and progress at Milan , i remain sceptical. Yes he will with time, it's almost a given , but in which way ? Niang is a CF , who's goal scoring instinct and precision in front of goal are currently novice and he has Balotelli in front of him , with Pazzo lurking at all times. No way he'll improve through his natural position and to top it all , he clearly doesn't have good traits for being a winger , with his height being the most clear dissadvantage.

Some compared him to Henry , well , Henry didn't develop that much as a winger . He wasn't your typical CF obviously , he could make use of the flanks , but he was a CF and at CF he became the Henry we all know . Well , Niang won't be so lucky , at Milan at least , as it seems and he still hasn't convinced me why he will become a good winger in time. Not sure i am missing something.

He's very tall for a winger , some from that alone would reject the idea. Moving on ,out of necessity he found himself on the right wing this season.

He's right footed and he doesn't have the advantage of cutting in to shoot from an optimal position. Not sure i can speak of his left foot .. can't recall occasions in which he did something of note with his left , but obviously if he used it often, i would have noticed it by now.

He's dribbling set isn't anything that impressive either. Trainings are one thing , games are something else. He hasn't shown that one touch skill through connectivity with the CF either. He just sprints hard and if he can't dribble him , he will cross it. That's it.That was his game this season. It's very important to have a great dribbler there , or at least some kind of poacher ; given he's a CF , he should at least poach some few goals here and there and he couldn't even score against Pescara ffs. Worst team we have faced all season long.

I can go on much more about Niang. Perhaps i shouldn't be so cynic , but seriously , we need a winger for next season. A real right winger . Frankly , i don't like Niang as much as the majority and i certainly have little faith in him. But so far , i don't see why i should think otherwise. Even an unfit Robinho managed to regain his position straight away against him , a player that's considered almost gone for sometime now.

In conclusion , he won't develop like you imagine , unless we change tactics and formation , to a 4-1-2-1-2 diamond midfield. That would give him room to develop , though we know it won't happen.
So , fighting with Balo and Pazzo in the 4-3-3 for the CF is out of his capabilities.

Next scenario : I am pretty sure if we don't buy a winger for next season , Saponara will take his place straight away , because he's natural at that , the difference will be crystal clear to see . If Robinho somehow stays , then even worse for him , he ll be left as 3rd choice. Having said that , i think Galliani will definitely buy a new winger , he can't be that blind.

I mean , don't you see? He has limited chances in Milan , as strange it might seem after his quite full season for an 18 year old.

Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Niang.. a Pato or a an Adiyah????  - Page 3 Empty Re: Niang.. a Pato or a an Adiyah????

Post by Dante Tue May 14, 2013 12:33 am

Milan31 wrote:Your being to hard on him Dante. It is his FIRST season and he is still 18! I would like to give him a couple more seasons. Definitely not read to be a starter by any means, but he has shown glimpses of what he CAN be capable off. Hopefully he can reach his potential and make that wing his.

A couple ? Former players have earned years at Milan from a bunch of games. The wonderkind needs a couple of seasons? I am afraid he won't have that luxury , especialy if we make a good transfer at the right wing this summer. You seem to value a lot that he's young and talented and i understand this very well .

But why he will make that wing his? What exactly he has done and you re so convinced he will manage it ? He had plenty of time this season and the only thing he definitely proved to the world , is that he's not a winger. Of course he has potential , i just can't see it coming from there. Not that kind of player.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Tue May 14, 2013 4:11 am

PS: Remember, El Sharaawy was also never really on song during his first year. He (like Niang), came from a lower league and needed time to adjust, and then next season, he exploded like a freaking nuclear bomb. I'm not saying that Niang is guaranteed the same fate, but I'd like to give him another season or even two before making a final judgement.

This. Niang's season this year reminds me exactly of SES season last year. The onyl difference, is that SES scored a goal against Udinese. And look what happened this year. I have a feeling Niang will begin to make an impression next year.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Tue May 14, 2013 4:17 am

Dante wrote:
Il Diavolo wrote:
Dante wrote:Now that the season is very close to it's finale and we have seen quite much from Niang during his first season , what's your assesment about Niang?

I think he's over rated . A delusional youngster who's full of himself and needs some good dose of reality , if he wants to succeed one day. By no means i'd be comfortable to see him start in the 11 next season.He's not even a winger , even though his speed allows him to play there .. He only played this much because Robinho wasn't available for the majority of the season. He must have some good 20 matches under his belt and he still hasn't scored a league goal. I leave aside the CL , he was an utter dissapointment.

His goal scoring instinct is piss poor. Piss.Poor. The worst part is , he's actualy a CF Laughing With Balotelli occupying the CF and Pazzini always ready to play , it's obvious he doesn't have a future as our CB. And he hasn't exactly impressed on the right wing either.
I somewhat agree with what you said. Although I do think you are being a bit too harsh on him. I mean, after all is said and done, this is his first year in the Serie A (which is one of the hardest leagues for a new attacker to adjust in), and he is only 18. He's not setting the stage on fire like SES or Balotelli, but he has show some flashes of brilliance. Yes, he choked big time against Barca, and at times, his decision making is frustrating, but that can change as he progresses. His goals-scoring instinct is kind of poor, but he has had his fair share of bad luck as well (vs Udinese and Barca).

At the end, I want Niang to stay and progress at Milan, and I can see him becoming a part of the starting XI at some point in the future, but definitely not next season. He can continue to be a sub/rotation player for now.

Harsh..no , i am realistic with my criticism . He's the one who's been saying stuff like , he'll be like Messi or Ronaldo one day Laughing

First of all , yes it's his first season. And yes he is young of age.. and that's exactly the point i'am trying to make. It should be clear to everyone that he doesn't deserve to start games . Not every youngster we may deploy will have the El Shaarawy effect ; Stephan has character , he's very matured for his age , both on and off the field. Niang clearly doesn't have that yet . Many give me the impression that they think of Niang like the next *insertbigplayer* , whilst he seriously has done squat to prove as such. 1 goal in the cup in 20 something games? Ses scored more than that in fewer games in his first season , plus everybody could clearly tell his skills , it was obvious that Ses will succeed given the opportunity. We could all tell , because he made good use of the chances he was given and i can't say the same about Niang .

He's obviously no Adiyah , far from it. But he's far from a starting place too. Even though many think he will improve and progress at Milan , i remain sceptical. Yes he will with time, it's almost a given , but in which way ? Niang is a CF , who's goal scoring instinct and precision in front of goal are currently novice and he has Balotelli in front of him , with Pazzo lurking at all times. No way he'll improve through his natural position and to top it all , he clearly doesn't have good traits for being a winger , with his height being the most clear dissadvantage.

Some compared him to Henry , well , Henry didn't develop that much as a winger . He wasn't your typical CF obviously , he could make use of the flanks , but he was a CF and at CF he became the Henry we all know . Well , Niang won't be so lucky , at Milan at least , as it seems and he still hasn't convinced me why he will become a good winger in time. Not sure i am missing something.

He's very tall for a winger , some from that alone would reject the idea. Moving on ,out of necessity he found himself on the right wing this season.

He's right footed and he doesn't have the advantage of cutting in to shoot from an optimal position. Not sure i can speak of his left foot .. can't recall occasions in which he did something of note with his left , but obviously if he used it often, i would have noticed it by now.

He's dribbling set isn't anything that impressive either. Trainings are one thing , games are something else. He hasn't shown that one touch skill through connectivity with the CF either. He just sprints hard and if he can't dribble him , he will cross it. That's it.That was his game this season. It's very important to have a great dribbler there , or at least some kind of poacher ; given he's a CF , he should at least poach some few goals here and there and he couldn't even score against Pescara ffs. Worst team we have faced all season long.

I can go on much more about Niang. Perhaps i shouldn't be so cynic , but seriously , we need a winger for next season. A real right winger . Frankly , i don't like Niang as much as the majority and i certainly have little faith in him. But so far , i don't see why i should think otherwise. Even an unfit Robinho managed to regain his position straight away against him , a player that's considered almost gone for sometime now.

In conclusion , he won't develop like you imagine , unless we change tactics and formation , to a 4-1-2-1-2 diamond midfield. That would give him room to develop , though we know it won't happen.
So , fighting with Balo and Pazzo in the 4-3-3 for the CF is out of his capabilities.

Next scenario : I am pretty sure if we don't buy a winger for next season , Saponara will take his place straight away , because he's natural at that , the difference will be crystal clear to see . If Robinho somehow stays , then even worse for him , he ll be left as 3rd choice. Having said that , i think Galliani will definitely buy a new winger , he can't be that blind.

I mean , don't you see? He has limited chances in Milan , as strange it might seem after his quite full season for an 18 year old.
He is in no way ready to start for us right now. Far from it actually, and I would much rather start Robinho next season, if our attack stays as it is (I can't really say anything about Saponara as I have not seen him play). But given our troubles in defense, I don't think Galliani will be focusing much on attack in the summer. In the event that we do sign a good winger (and Robinho stays), then Niang will be 3rd choice, and I am okay with that. He was given a more than fair chance this season and he did not show anything out of the ordinary. So I'm not saying keep giving him the same amount of chances he got this season, but I'm not in favor of selling him either.

Let him stay at the club, 3rd choice or whatever, give him a substitute appearance now and then, and see how he develops. That's what I'd do.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue May 14, 2013 3:01 pm

Il Diavolo wrote:
He is in no way ready to start for us right now. Far from it actually, and I would much rather start Robinho next season, if our attack stays as it is (I can't really say anything about Saponara as I have not seen him play). But given our troubles in defense, I don't think Galliani will be focusing much on attack in the summer. In the event that we do sign a good winger (and Robinho stays), then Niang will be 3rd choice, and I am okay with that. He was given a more than fair chance this season and he did not show anything out of the ordinary. So I'm not saying keep giving him the same amount of chances he got this season, but I'm not in favor of selling him either.

Let him stay at the club, 3rd choice or whatever, give him a substitute appearance now and then, and see how he develops. That's what I'd do.

Obviously he will stay. Although he wasn't supposed to feature that much this season , with Robinho leaving and Bojan's future still unsure , we can't lose Niang right now . At least not until some things are sorted out.

What Galliani will definitely do though and i am so glad he confirmed it already , is that he's been looking for a right winger , despite having signed Saponara already. That's a relief . And it is the best scenario for both Milan and Niang. Let him fight it over with Saponara or whoelse is coming. And there's another possibility as well. If Bojan is staying , which i don't think anyone can really tell right now , Niang will have it very tough next season.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed May 15, 2013 12:39 am

Don't be hatin' on my man M'Baye. Cool
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Wed May 15, 2013 2:37 am

ok i conclude he is neither a pato nor an adiyah.. he is a SES
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed May 15, 2013 1:07 pm

ok , i admit that i have been a bit harsh about Niang.. but it's not hating Forza , although since so many underline this , i concur.

Still , he's over rated and Shamr just proved my words. He's no SES mate Laughing stop
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed May 15, 2013 1:45 pm

Niang is not SES, he's not Pato, he's not Kaka and he's not an Adiyah

Niang is Niang
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed May 15, 2013 5:33 pm

I agree with SES
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed May 15, 2013 7:04 pm

RealGunner wrote:I agree with SES

Do you agree that he is an SES or do you agree with ES? hmm
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu May 16, 2013 12:21 am

He is an 18 year old. Don't expect him to Messi right now. Let him mature, he will be a great player for us.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu May 16, 2013 12:28 am

Milantildeath wrote:He is an 18 year old. Don't expect him to Messi right now. Let him mature, he will be a great player for us.

who expects him to be anything like Messi ? Other than himself alright Laughing He's clearly over rated , he'll never be anything close to the level of Messi . Like ever.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu May 16, 2013 2:25 am

[quote="Dante"]
Milantildeath wrote:

who expects him to be anything like Messi ? Other than himself alright Laughing He's clearly over rated , he'll never be anything close to the level of Messi . Like ever.

Mate it's a figure of speech :facepalm: I meant don't expect great things right away from a player his age.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu May 16, 2013 5:57 am

I think Niang has great potential. He's one of the best players for his age.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu May 16, 2013 6:12 am

What if SES is Niang
Niang.. a Pato or a an Adiyah????  - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGhf0oe6HVeeiPZZ2qap4qhTmiiC0lcvzeCZ1TJhAw4uXwM0cn
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu May 16, 2013 2:23 pm

Dante wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:

Mate it's a figure of speech :facepalm: I meant don't expect great things right away from a player his age.

oh ,yes of course . Somehow i read that literaly Laughing my mistake. But, you know , i have this (false maybe?) assumption that everybody over rate him big time , maybe that's why. Niang over rates himself , to begin with Laughing

In any case , of course it's premature to be asking things from him right now and that's exactly why i am not comfortable with him to become a regular any time soon.

To finish my part , i tried to rate Niang from what he actualy did this season , not by his age and not by what he may become at some point. Harsh or not as it may seem to some of you guys, that would be my assesment , without spice and salt. If i add the spice and salt , then i would be over rating him and i barely see why i should. 20 something games , mediocre performances in the right wing and poor , piss poor , instinct in front of goal and he's a CF on top .

@ Forza : he might be , but not at right wing. At the right wing , he's just an over rated youngster , who i am sure would be benched even with the primavera when real wingers were available. He's a CF and has some very good traits for the role , but that's when i start to have worries about him. With Pazzo and Balo in front of him , he can only have mediocre performances at the right wing and that will hinder the development of the whole team and his own. Better if he ends up 3rd choice behind Ballo and Pazzo and get what gametime he can get and develop there in peace , otherwise my thoughts about him that he's just an over rated fast youngster won't be far from truth.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu May 16, 2013 5:54 pm

Dante wrote:
Dante wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:

oh ,yes of course . Somehow i read that literaly Laughing my mistake. But, you know , i have this (false maybe?) assumption that everybody over rate him big time , maybe that's why. Niang over rates himself , to begin with Laughing

In any case , of course it's premature to be asking things from him right now and that's exactly why i am not comfortable with him to become a regular any time soon.

To finish my part , i tried to rate Niang from what he actualy did this season , not by his age and not by what he may become at some point. Harsh or not as it may seem to some of you guys, that would be my assesment , without spice and salt. If i add the spice and salt , then i would be over rating him and i barely see why i should. 20 something games , mediocre performances in the right wing and poor , piss poor , instinct in front of goal and he's a CF on top .

@ Forza : he might be , but not at right wing. At the right wing , he's just an over rated youngster , who i am sure would be benched even with the primavera when real wingers were available. He's a CF and has some very good traits for the role , but that's when i start to have worries about him. With Pazzo and Balo in front of him , he can only have mediocre performances at the right wing and that will hinder the development of the whole team and his own. Better if he ends up 3rd choice behind Ballo and Pazzo and get what gametime he can get and develop there in peace , otherwise my thoughts about him that he's just an over rated fast youngster won't be far from truth.

I didn't write the first part
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Thu May 16, 2013 7:27 pm

Niang looks like Bambi on ice. Often it looks like he doesnt know where he or the ball is.

Potential? I cant even see one bit of potential yet, all I see is an 18 year old with good physique. Plz Mbaye, prove me wrong.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu May 16, 2013 10:26 pm

I am with Dante. He is still really young, younger than everyone actually and he deserves another season to prove himself. His finishing for a forward is quite bad, and his performances have not merited a starting role at the right wing. Maybe he should be loaned out.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed May 22, 2013 6:30 am

Niang.. a Pato or a an Adiyah????  - Page 3 Tumblr_mn5klcqnOW1r0egdio1_500

dat beard puncturing dem lips
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:17 pm

He's 18 for god sakes... what the hell? give him a break
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:33 pm

Allegri gave him all and more than he might have wanted , or needed , for his first season at Milan. He has not impressed where he played and that's just the truth of it .

Niang still has a lot , lot to prove yet. That he assumes defensive duties decently for a forward is a plus , agreed , yet that's hardly something of what is required from him.

Speed is obviously a benefit , yet without end result , it's pointless to count it as positive.

In front of goal , he has been horrible so far and he's a natural CF . Playing on the right wing didn't help him much , no arguments there , yet when one actualy finds himself in front of goal , it doesn't matter where he begun the match. Especialy when that is a CF , the only thing that matters is scoring or assisting.

And Niang matters no more right now than 1 assist and 1 goal in a full season , thank you but no , the critisicm is fair enough for someone who has been playing a full season and wants to continue to do so , yes even an 18 year old.

Having said all that , Niang has been lucky as it seems. The 4-1-2-1-2 that Milan is going to play within next season , is the best news he could hope for. It should allow him to develop properly into his natural position and with Balo , Pazzo and Ses in front of him , he will be able to work without pressure and anxiety so he can become a better CF. Because as a winger , it was obvious that he couldn't.

In the end , it's none of my concern if people like to over rate young players who run fast , they are welcomed for all i care. That's one thing , reality is another. His age is a reason to give him a break i , agree , yet why i should overlook most of the negative things he did on the field all season and give importance to the rare positives he has provided ?

The only reason he played so much is because Robinho was injured and took his time to get ready again . I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for next season , even though a loan could work the same if not better.

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:42 pm

Dante once again you impress us with your undoubted wisdom within this criteria. I might be touching upon some areas where you may be a little too harsh on the lad since he is 18 after all but I 100% agree with your basic premise & gist.

Niang has been a product of over-"hype" and not over-"rate" which can bring saviour to the overexposure he has undeservedly received, thanks to our resident Milanisti all over the world who are rather quick to jump on the gun. At the moment its clear he is undergoing an identity criss as to whether he should be developed within his wing role or to what is actually his natural role, as a centre-forward.

Massimo Allegri, has been spot on in using him for his development as it would be actually detrimental to him if he continued to play as CF, rather than subsequently develop his skill out wide. I have been very impressed with how Allegri has slowly cured (as in Ham Cured) the use of Niang while putting him in his place when he ceased to perform.

We can and probably will agree on one thing, in terms of pure raw talent, Niang's talent is undoubted yet so raw is he in his tactical schema and play, that it will take a great deal of development to unearth his underdeveloped footballing intelligence, further made hard in a tactically demanding league such as Serie A.

Next season he will have further competition, which depending on the propensity of his mentality, will most definitely improve his drive and shaft to improve upon his weaknesses and to develop as the raw talent he is.

Until then, bench time & training will give him further clarity on what needs to be done.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:10 pm

Arquitescu wrote:Dante once again you impress us with your undoubted wisdom within this criteria. I might be touching upon some areas where you may be a little too harsh on the lad since he is 18 after all but I 100% agree with your basic premise & gist.

Niang has been a product of over-"hype" and not over-"rate" which can bring saviour to the overexposure he has undeservedly received, thanks to our resident Milanisti all over the world who are rather quick to jump on the gun. At the moment its clear he is undergoing an identity criss as to whether he should be developed within his wing role or to what is actually his natural role, as a centre-forward.

Massimo Allegri, has been spot on in using him for his development as it would be actually detrimental to him if he continued to play as CF, rather than subsequently develop his skill out wide. I have been very impressed with how Allegri has slowly cured (as in Ham Cured) the use of Niang while putting him in his place when he ceased to perform.

We can and probably will agree on one thing, in terms of pure raw talent, Niang's talent is undoubted yet so raw is he in his tactical schema and play, that it will take a great deal of development to unearth his underdeveloped footballing intelligence, further made hard in a tactically demanding league such as Serie A.

Next season he will have further competition, which depending on the propensity of his mentality, will most definitely improve his drive and shaft to improve upon his weaknesses and to develop as the raw talent he is.

Until then, bench time & training will give him further clarity on what needs to be done.

It's true , the word i should have used is over hyped . Doesn't change much in the end , facts are facts . Allegri used him in the right wing because he couldn't do differently , first because of Robinho , then Balo and Pazzo had great seasons.

Anyhow , i suppose , if you look at it this way , Niang did benefit a bit from playing as winger even though i disagree that it would be detrimental if he played more as CF . Not at all , his only goal came when he played there , even though it was in the C.Italia.

In any case , i don't know for the rest but i don't see Niang as important in Milan's plans.. I think if Galliani had the chance to include him in a swap deal , let's say Aubameyang , he would it .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:49 pm

Would be a mistake to get rid of Niang.
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next