A reminiscence of the past and an expectation for the forseeable future Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

A reminiscence of the past and an expectation for the forseeable future

2 posters

Go down

A reminiscence of the past and an expectation for the forseeable future Empty A reminiscence of the past and an expectation for the forseeable future

Post by SchinnerC Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 15:25

Robin Van Persie, the new Alan Smith? Smile

Carrick back to his very best?

Nani to finally fulfill his potential?

Evans to fill Rio's boots?

Rafael worthy of #2?

Here's a reminder of how great we were a few seasons ago. BPL Champions 2012/2013!!!
SchinnerC
SchinnerC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

A reminiscence of the past and an expectation for the forseeable future Empty Re: A reminiscence of the past and an expectation for the forseeable future

Post by RED Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 23:13

We tore Roma a new ars*hole that day. The best Manchester United performance I have ever seen in my 19 years of supporting this club. Every player was a 10/10.

That second goal......my words.....makes me get emotional just watching it. It's a thing of beauty!
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

A reminiscence of the past and an expectation for the forseeable future Empty Re: A reminiscence of the past and an expectation for the forseeable future

Post by SchinnerC Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 5:59

Indeed, I remember having teary eyes watching this game back then. I think it also shows how far back we have fallen. I would find myself falling asleep midway through games of past two seasons. I feel we've lost our style of play, intensity and our will to park our attackers in oppositions' box to apply relentless pressure. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

SchinnerC
SchinnerC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum