Ligue 1 results 2012-2013 season

+3
urbaNRoots
RealGunner
OLpower
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ligue 1 results 2012-2013 season - Page 2 Empty Re: Ligue 1 results 2012-2013 season

Post by OLpower Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:06 pm

PSG won against Marseille 2-0.

Not convincing (Marseille dominated, the 2 goals were own goals) but very important. The gap is created. We are art 3 points and Marseille is already at 8 points.

It looks like Marseille is not in the race anymore and will be looking to secure the third place.

OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Ligue 1 results 2012-2013 season - Page 2 Empty Re: Ligue 1 results 2012-2013 season

Post by sportsczy Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:36 pm

I have watched Ligue 1 since forever and i defend and fight for it all the time... but i must be honest. I'm very worried about the level of play. In the past, the bigger clubs in the world waited until kids got to 22 or 23 years old before they tried to poach them. Recently, they get them in their teens. The only clubs that can resist a bit are Lyon, PSG, and Lille (maybe). After that, there are so many troubles with money that they have to take the cash that's thrown at them.

There are still good players. But it's getting very watered down now. What's worse... the managers mostly build around defending. Very few managers out there try to build a good style of football. And btw, i get sick when i watch teams like PSG, Lyon and OM play ugly. These 3 owe it to the fans and the league to play beautifully.

Sorry for the rant... but this year's Ligue 1 is boring me to death tbh. I'm also very depressed about all the departures over the winter.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2