Sri
Kick
Bellabong
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Song is suffering - Page 2 Empty Re: Song is suffering

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:21 am

Be/\/ceCALI wrote:he wouldn't fit in- he's too tall and doesn't go to the ground when he gets sneezed on

Laughing

LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:21 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
fatman123 wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
srigooner wrote:
(Kiranr already dropped by Arsenal section to defend the Barca players words, by saying Arteta, Koscielny and Per Mertesacker are equally to blame for our signings this summer, but we will deal with that later.)

Well he's right..... i'm sorry but this double standards is hilarious every club does it.

Hell even Newcastle have done it this summer.

wait i dont follow, explain this to me?

Explain what exactly lol?

what double standard?
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:27 am

While i accept the Cesc tapping up was on another level....

Arsenal have tapped up Podolski, Cazorla and Giroud in the same way Busquets and Iniesta have "tapped up" Song.

Still have no idea why Barca want Song but there you go.

That is double standards, we have been tapping Debuchy up all summer and no one talks about it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:29 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:While i accept the Cesc tapping up was on another level....

Arsenal have tapped up Podolski, Cazorla and Giroud in the same way Busquets and Iniesta have "tapped up" Song.

Still have no idea why Barca want Song but there you go.

That is double standards, we have been tapping Debuchy up all summer and no one talks about it.

ahhh i see

this type of stuff is really common now though, people just have a dig at Barca for doing it because the Cesc fiasco is still so fresh, same type of thing that happened with Chelsea after the Ashley Cole thing
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:36 am

Exactly what i'm saying, it's wrong but i have come to accept it as practically everyone does it especially when you have a friend of the player at the club.

To lambast Barca for it or anyone else for that matter and ignore your own club doing it makes it double standards.

Anyway i'm done on the subject as it's boring me already lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by since1996 Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:42 am

suffering: present participle of suf·fer (Verb)
Verb:
Experience or be subjected to (something bad or unpleasant).

An instance of pain or distress.
since1996
since1996
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:56 am

what's wrong with Busquets and iniesta 's statements about song?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:01 pm

free_cat wrote:what's wrong with Busquets and iniesta 's statements about song?

Nothing really.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:35 pm

Exactly. Some people are more sensitive with their players than amb overzealous bitch with 15 New born puppies.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:38 pm

After this I'm done with the Song bashing I promise. Wink

I personally think he's the definition of shite and sums up everything that's wrong with today's game.

He plays for himself and not the team. The only reason people rate him oddly enough is because he's capable of a decent chip pass which RVP miraculously volleys in, first time or Walcott finishes across the goal in ruthless fashion. It's definitely a good skill set to have but it very rarely comes of and it only leaves Arsenal's defence exposed which is why they've been conceding so many goals since he became a regular in the team. He's slow as old turtles f******* so he doesn't even have the recovery pace to get back and support the defence although the fact he's lazy as f**K may have something to do with that.

He doesn't bother to pressure the opponent's midfielders, can't bother to double team the winger neither, he's basically useless when your team don't have the ball, because he can't position well, he always get booked, and that trickles down to Arsenal's CB's too especially the likes of Vermalaen & Mertesacker, that get stretched and commit stupid fouls putting the defence under constant pressure.

Like I said he would be a fantastic signing for a midtable club where he can do his act of Zidane there, maybe even a decent sub when you're looking for a goal (although I doubt his ego would be able to take that) but a team challenging for trophies will never win anything with him as a starter. He's the epitome of a youtube/motd player.

Gormless, lazy & ugly haired sack of shite.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:43 pm

its getting harder and harder to read what your write gil
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:12 pm

Gil wrote:After this I'm done with the Song bashing I promise. Wink

I personally think he's the definition of shite and sums up everything that's wrong with today's game.

He plays for himself and not the team. The only reason people rate him oddly enough is because he's capable of a decent chip pass which RVP miraculously volleys in, first time or Walcott finishes across the goal in ruthless fashion. It's definitely a good skill set to have but it very rarely comes of and it only leaves Arsenal's defence exposed which is why they've been conceding so many goals since he became a regular in the team. He's slow as old turtles f******* so he doesn't even have the recovery pace to get back and support the defence although the fact he's lazy as f**K may have something to do with that.

He doesn't bother to pressure the opponent's midfielders, can't bother to double team the winger neither, he's basically useless when your team don't have the ball, because he can't position well, he always get booked, and that trickles down to Arsenal's CB's too especially the likes of Vermalaen & Mertesacker, that get stretched and commit stupid fouls putting the defence under constant pressure.

Like I said he would be a fantastic signing for a midtable club where he can do his act of Zidane there, maybe even a decent sub when you're looking for a goal (although I doubt his ego would be able to take that) but a team challenging for trophies will never win anything with him as a starter. He's the epitome of a youtube/motd player.

Gormless, lazy & ugly haired sack of shite.

Spot On Thumbs up
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:53 pm

If Arsene Wenger manages to sign Yann M'Vila with Coquelin around as a backup, then Im not worried with the departure of Song.

Worst scenario... Keeping Alex Song as a main DM in the future and losing Coquelin and some other targets like M'Vila.

Best scenario... Signing M'Vila and keeping Song for another season.

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:37 pm

Cesc has been trying to get Barca to sign Song since the moment he got there. I hope he doesn't go, he's my favorite player with the club atm. It's not like there's a starting spot for him there either. Plus we're poised to make a statement at Arsenal this year....
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:42 pm

ancientgunner wrote:If Arsene Wenger manages to sign Yann M'Vila with Coquelin around as a backup, then Im not worried with the departure of Song.

Worst scenario... Keeping Alex Song as a main DM in the future and losing Coquelin and some other targets like M'Vila.

Best scenario... Signing M'Vila and keeping Song for another season.

Completely agreed. Welcome here ancientgunner.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:19 pm

I dont get this tapping up business scratch

If a player (and the agent) and club all dont want a transfer they will just not answer the phone, the door, or not reply to barca's emails/letters'
simple as that!!!!!!!

The reason why iniesta and co talk about song is that, to their knowledge, Song is willing to join barca and when asked , they are just tying to be polite and praise his qualities.

And about the cesc affair, I bet u cesc was telling pique and co behind the scene, to be his "spokesmen" bcz he couldnt say that stuff himself, it would be disrespectful to arsenal fans.
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2