Gomel V Liverpool FC |19:00 BST| Thursday | UEFA Europa League Qualifying - Third Round | - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Gomel V Liverpool FC |19:00 BST| Thursday | UEFA Europa League Qualifying - Third Round |

+5
Fahim89
McAgger
Red Alert
Art Morte
Nishankly
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gomel V Liverpool FC |19:00 BST| Thursday | UEFA Europa League Qualifying - Third Round | - Page 2 Empty Re: Gomel V Liverpool FC |19:00 BST| Thursday | UEFA Europa League Qualifying - Third Round |

Post by stevieg8 Thu 2 Aug - 10:57

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Let the knee jerks begin Very Happy

only Jones and Borini played ok........the rest of the team were shite. Downing and Cole proved it again that they are waste of wages. Spearing cannot play this system :facepalm: Enrique :facepalm: . Even Skrtel was getting raped. We haven't put together two passes on the final third. Gerrard, Hendo, and Carra were hoofing too much for my liking.

I'm not saying doom is coming. I'm saying this team looks like shite today, which I think we can all agree with. And frankly, I'm bored by them.

stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Gomel V Liverpool FC |19:00 BST| Thursday | UEFA Europa League Qualifying - Third Round | - Page 2 Empty Re: Gomel V Liverpool FC |19:00 BST| Thursday | UEFA Europa League Qualifying - Third Round |

Post by Nishankly Thu 2 Aug - 11:03

Kelly on.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu 2 Aug - 11:05

WHAT THE *bleep* WAS THAT.

THIS DEFENSE IS USELESS
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu 2 Aug - 11:21

stevieg8 wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Let the knee jerks begin Very Happy

only Jones and Borini played ok........the rest of the team were shite. Downing and Cole proved it again that they are waste of wages. Spearing cannot play this system :facepalm: Enrique :facepalm: . Even Skrtel was getting raped. We haven't put together two passes on the final third. Gerrard, Hendo, and Carra were hoofing too much for my liking.

I'm not saying doom is coming. I'm saying this team looks like shite today, which I think we can all agree with. And frankly, I'm bored by them.

The comment wasn't directed at anyone specifically, I agree with you that we are shite and boring as hell atm
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu 2 Aug - 11:22

LUCAS COMING ON
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu 2 Aug - 11:23

Lol @ this match.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu 2 Aug - 11:23

HOLY SHITE THAT CHANCE FOR GOMEL....we're so lucky haha
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu 2 Aug - 11:26

1-0 Downing.

hmm
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu 2 Aug - 11:27

Lucas is the savior ffs....he comes on and we score
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu 2 Aug - 11:29

GET IN DOWNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a site we thought we would never see!!!!!!!!! Chaka
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu 2 Aug - 11:46

WALK LUCAS WALK

DONT BE INJURED PLEASEEE
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu 2 Aug - 11:46

Phew.. Lucas is fine.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Thu 2 Aug - 11:51

Yes, it's early, and yes, we're not fit, but that was a poor showing. One positive to take from it - we found a way to get that late, elusive goal past a defense camping on us, which was our biggest problem last year. Hopefully that gives Downing some confidence for this season.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu 2 Aug - 11:52

Full time FC Gomel 0-1 Liverpool FC.

Relieved.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu 2 Aug - 11:52

Borini should have got his first goal there....otherwise pretty disappointing display but very glad that we won.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu 2 Aug - 23:56

Sounds like I didn't miss a classic Liverpool game...
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri 3 Aug - 6:06

Think away CL leg under Rafa. Classic in that sense.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Fri 3 Aug - 9:38

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/rodgers-letter-to-supporters

Letter to the fans regarding their attendance to this game.

I was watching footballs greatest managers the other day, and that show was on shanks.

TBH im starting to think FSG watched the same show and are trying to emulate BR with BS. Emphasizing greatly on how his bringing a philosophy his brought to the club, and how he respects and believes the fans are number one. Dont know why but i just wanted to say that.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2