nyluigi
Cassius
dronte
Juventude
GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I'm sorry Mods, but this has to be said - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm sorry Mods, but this has to be said

Post by Juveman17 Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:53 pm

Cassius_Case wrote:Cmom, I don't want to sound like a krasic basher but that ball was on a plate for him lol what self respecting attacking footballer wouldn't finish that.

Happy he's bagged 2 in 2 though, hopefully he attracts some intrest and we can sell him to a prem club for 25million. Prem money is always the best money Very Happy

Krasic will stay and become our top player this year

#SaveusKrasic #Krasic2012

Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry Mods, but this has to be said - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm sorry Mods, but this has to be said

Post by Juveman17 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:18 pm

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:29 pm

What a cross!!!!
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by davidsNC Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:45 am

GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo wrote:Stefano Palazzi the Crown Prosecutor, the District Attorney of Cremona, and Antonio Conte had agreed to a 3 month ban and 200 000 euro fine for failing to report attempting match fixing; 2months and 60 000 euro fine to be handed as punishment to Angelo Alessio.........rejected!! because it was "to mild of a punishment"; i am demanding Juventus break away from Serie A and start a Super League where there will be equality for all teams, screw the FIGC!!!!!!!! crooks, bastards, liars

don't you think that if juve did that, the FIGC would ban any juve players from playing w/ the national team (among other things)?
davidsNC
davidsNC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:13 pm

Apparently there is going to be no plea bargain ..Conte's lawyers are going to trial with this..

I personally think this is great news !
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:17 pm

Surag wrote:Apparently there is going to be no plea bargain ..Conte's lawyers are going to trial with this..

I hope he is able to prove his innocence..........
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:57 pm

Surag wrote:Apparently there is going to be no plea bargain ..Conte's lawyers are going to trial with this..

Why is it great news?
It's higher risk

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:34 pm

FIGC is a disgrace.

Seina was involved in way more match fixing yet they get off almost scot free. While Conte on the other hand is being threatened more then a year banned...
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:38 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:FIGC is a disgrace.

Seina was involved in way more match fixing yet they get off almost scot free. While Conte on the other hand is being threatened more then a year banned...

Exactly. And Carrobbio, the guy who fixed the match is only getting a year. FIGC sucks.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:41 pm

Luca wrote:

Why is it great news?
It's higher risk

What risk ?

Going on a trial is way better than accepting a plea bargain..

At the end of the day i want a clean image of Juventus.Doesnt matter if we even finish mid table next season,i applaud Conte for going for the trial instead of accepting a plea bargain..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:52 pm

Surag wrote:
Luca wrote:

Why is it great news?
It's higher risk

What risk ?

At the end of the day i want a clean image of Juventus.Doesnt matter if we even finish mid table next season,i applaud Conte for going for the trial instead of accepting a plea bargain..

Risk of a more severe punishment
From a 3 month plea bargain to a prosecution attempt at 15 months

Why do you keep saying Juventus?
This isn't Juventus' image, this is Conte's image....

How is it way better than accepting a plea bargain?
Not seeing your logic here

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:54 pm

Surag wrote:
Luca wrote:

Why is it great news?
It's higher risk

What risk ?

You have it wrong, it was FICG who didnt accept his plea not other way around.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:00 pm

This isn't Juventus' image, this is Conte's image....

You keep telling that to yourself..In that thread in the GS you say this has nothing to do with Serie A while it has everything to do with Italian football,only you can keep convincing yourself..

Plea bargain is a form of admission of guilt(I was a bit skeptical when conte accepted it)..I dont want Juventus to be branded as a team of cheats again..Let him go for the trial until he is proven innocent..

Higher sentence ?so be it..Let him go fight it in the court..At the end of the day if he comes out clean its all good for every party involved..Now that Conte is doing it i'd assume Bonucci would do the same as well as his is a more severe case.No player or coach(even if he is a legend) is bigger than the club itself..Thats all i have to say.peace out.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:28 pm

So you think he is going to go from a rejected plea bargain to coming out completely innocent?

And if he does, that is somehow better for the image of Juventus?

To clarify, in that thread, I said Conte's situation has nothing to do with Serie A, as he is being trialed for matches while managin Siena in Serie B... Only Conte's situation specifically, but of course it matters for Italian football, I conceded that point without an argument.

Do you really care how Juventus is branded? Especially regarding the ignorance in this situation. People are going to throw out lame generalizations and hate at Juventus regardless of the result and we both know that.

I mean, in your whole argument you're relying on 'IF Conte comes out innocent'

What if he doesn't?

What about a rejected plea bargain? Which is already an admission of guilt as you said.

Believe me, I'd love to see him come out innocent, that is, if he is innocent. But if he was, there would be no discussion regarding a plea bargain to begin with in my opinion

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:19 am

GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo wrote:Stefano Palazzi the Crown Prosecutor, the District Attorney of Cremona, and Antonio Conte had agreed to a 3 month ban and 200 000 euro fine for failing to report attempting match fixing; 2months and 60 000 euro fine to be handed as punishment to Angelo Alessio.........rejected!! because it was "to mild of a punishment"; i am demanding Juventus break away from Serie A and start a Super League where there will be equality for all teams, screw the FIGC!!!!!!!! crooks, bastards, liars

I'm sorry Mods, but this has to be said - Page 3 Dissallowed-Muntari-goal-against-Juventus
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:35 am

Milantildeath wrote:

I'm sorry Mods, but this has to be said - Page 3 Dissallowed-Muntari-goal-against-Juventus
Cassius_Case wrote:to be fair cro, that one time people keep banging on about is kinda moot. the amount of goals we should of scored that were either wrongly not given or called offside make it seem almost petty that people keep refering back to the Muntari 'goal' but i aint arsed. its made all the milan fans mad so it amuses me Laughing
:facepalm:

Thanks for proving that point Laughing
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:47 am

Milantildeath wrote:

I'm sorry Mods, but this has to be said - Page 3 528562_354171107972615_169759606413767_1018182_855508799_n
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by stefanobada Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:37 am

Milantildeath wrote:

What these Milan fans forget is they lost by four so your pictures mean stu cazzo ... How aout you post some pics of your handballs and BS Pks
stefanobada
stefanobada
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by stefanobada Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:44 am

All you have to do is look at the sentences being handed out and anyone ( If you have the testicular fortitude ) can see that the situation is BS ....... But I think this time they are underestimating our reaction
stefanobada
stefanobada
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3