Cavani would be perfect for Juventus, says Liverani Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Cavani would be perfect for Juventus, says Liverani

Go down

Cavani would be perfect for Juventus, says Liverani Empty Cavani would be perfect for Juventus, says Liverani

Post by Juventude Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:16 pm

Fabio Liverani has urged Juventus to divert their attentions towards Edinson Cavani after hailing the Napoli striker as the "perfect" fit for the Bianconeri.

The Uruguay international, who is part of his country's Olympic squad, has been heavily linked with a move to Turin, as the Serie A champions are keen to boost their attacking options ahead of the new season.

Juventus are also understood to be seeking clarification about Cavani's future, and the former Lazio and Fiorentina midfielder claims the Old Lady should sign the 25-year-old at all costs.

"If I were to think of a signing for Juventus, I would do anything to sign Cavani," Liverani told Sky Sport Italia.

"He is the perfect player for them."

Liverani, who played for Fiorentina between 2006 and 2008, then admitted that he is not surprised to read reports that Stevan Jovetic is likely to leave the Viola this summer.

"I do not know if he will stay at Fiorentina or not," the Genoa youth coach added.

"When I was playing, everyone wanted to wear the club's shirt, but something must have changed."

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/cavani-perfect-juventus-says-liverani-231700359--sow.html
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down