Asamoah, Isla set for Juve Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Asamoah, Isla set for Juve

3 posters

Go down

Asamoah, Isla set for Juve Empty Asamoah, Isla set for Juve

Post by Juventude Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:28 pm

Udinese’s Kwadwo Asamoah and Mauricio Isla have moved a step closer to completing transfers to Juventus, as both undergo medicals this afternoon.

The 23-year-old versatile Ghanaian Asamoah has spent the last four seasons on the Zebrette’s books, whilst 24-year-old Chilean Isla has been with the Friulani since 2007, but both now look set to complete a move to the Italian champions Juve.

Reports this morning suggested that the Turin outfit had struck an agreement with Udinese patron Gino Pozzo to sign both midfielders on co-ownership agreements. Juventus will reportedly pay a total of €15m to take up 50 per cent of the duo’s registration, with both players equally valued in the deal at €7.5m.

Asamoah has been pictured arriving at the club for his medical this afternoon and Isla is expected to follow shortly afterwards.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Asamoah, Isla set for Juve Empty Re: Asamoah, Isla set for Juve

Post by Juveman17 Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:45 pm

Was there any photo of Isla? I only saw Asamoah.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:36 pm

I haven't seen any confirmation from Juventus. This morning, I saw more articles about Isla coming to Juve and how it was almost done than I saw about Asamoah. Now, it appears that Asamoah has come in for a physical.

I did read this article from eurosport on Isla this morning. His agent makes it sound like the deal is about to happen.

Isla on verge of Juventus move

Reports from Italy claim that a fee has been agreed between the Serie A champions and last season's third-placed side, and Isla's agent Claudio Vagheggi claims that negotiations are at an advanced stage.

"We are discussing the contract details right now," Vagheggi told tuttomercatoweb.com.

"There was an interest shown by several important clubs to acquire the player, but I believe Udinese's excellent rapport with Juve influenced negotiations."

Chile international Isla alerted top clubs in Italy and beyond to his availability in February when, after suffering a season-ending knee injury, he announced he would be leaving the Stadio Friuli at the end of the season.

The 24-year-old had scored three goals and set up another two in his 21 Serie A appearances prior to that injury.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:52 am

Isla is in turin he just arrived tomorrow the medical for him man don't worry Very Happy Marotta is great this season so far
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down