urbaNRoots
Mr Nick09
RedOranje
McLewis
C.Marchisio #8
82 posters

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2

Post by S Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:48 pm

Dante wrote:Pescara should only accept a full sale for Verrati , because his next season might not be up to his standards for all we know and they will be losing money if this happens ; having accepted this offer.

You can look at it the other way round too..If he performs well next season,Pescara will demand more for his other half obviously.

I agree with you though ,hope we close this deal with a few loans and co-ownerships..There is talk of we signing Gabbiadiani and sending him to Pescara as part of the Veratti deal but we'll see.

And also Veratti is a Juventus and Del Piero fan..He even said this in an interview.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2

Post by lenear1030 Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:50 pm

donttreadonred wrote:
lenear1030 wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:4-3-2-1

Sagna-Koscielny-Vermaelen-Gibbs

Wilshere-Arteta-Song

RvP-Podolski
Giroud

RvP playing a SS role with Podolski given a free role to exploit near the left while Giroud plays Targetman.

Sadly, Wenger won't change it and will play a bland 4-3-3 with almost everyone out of position.

3-5-2 with Verm, Mertesacker, and Koscielny at the back Rvp supporting Giroud>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sagna wont be back for a while anyways
What you're telling me is that Arsene (I'm married to the 4-3-3 and all its illegitimate children) Wenger will play with 3 at the back?

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2 - Page 18 Skeptical-baby

of course he wont, that's just my dream setup
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:57 pm

Surag wrote:
Dante wrote:Pescara should only accept a full sale for Verrati , because his next season might not be up to his standards for all we know and they will be losing money if this happens ; having accepted this offer.

You can look at it the other way round too..If he performs well next season,Pescara will demand more for his other half obviously.

I agree with you though ,hope we close this deal with a few loans and co-ownerships..There is talk of we signing Gabbiadiani and sending him to Pescara as part of the Veratti deal but we'll see.

And also Veratti is a Juventus and Del Piero fan..He even said this in an interview.

anyhow . Only one will lose more from this and Pescara has the upper hand here . It will depend on what they choose though . A full sale is always better and they must know that. Juventus is trying to get him on the cheap right now , which is ok if anything .

But i am not sure why Pescara would want to accept this , unless Verrati being a fan ,presumably, , pushes for it.

Can't say this offer is difficult for Pescara to turn down really . Next season they could even get double of that , and as a starting price .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:19 pm

REWB wrote:
mtfootball wrote:What's wrong with starting with 4 attackers? :coffee:

all of those four attackers are poor defensively thats the problem lol, chelsea would get destroyed if they played that team in the epl.

I think it could work if they played as a team.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:23 pm

Not sure if posted? hmm

Asamoah has signed and is undergoing his medical today, Isla has also signed a 5 year contract, his medical is scheduled for tommorow however.
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:25 pm

:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:Not sure if posted? hmm

Asamoah has signed and is undergoing his medical today, Isla has also signed a 5 year contract, his medical is scheduled for tommorow however.

First Juve rumor ever to turn out to be true? :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:30 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:Not sure if posted? hmm

First Juve rumor ever to turn out to be true? :coffee:

:coffee:

La Stampa are good to be fair, they were right about Leali too in this window Smile
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:00 pm

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Chelsea-sur-ben-arfa/291292

Chelsea on Ben Arfa according to The Times. Is The TImes reliable?
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:08 pm

England newspapers aren't really reliable imo.

------------------------------

According to Sportmediaset, 34 year old midfielder Gennato Gattuso is about to join Galatasaray.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:49 pm

sportsczy wrote:http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Chelsea-sur-ben-arfa/291292

Chelsea on Ben Arfa according to The Times. Is The TImes reliable?

No english media is reliable especially when it comes to Newcastle transfers as they link our players with a move away every single day.... its almost like they want to unsettle our players and break the team apart.

In fact iam certain they do, although the article did say we would want a "minimum" of £26m and i dont see Chelsea going that far.

As i said earlier the only way we will even considered selling Ben Arfa is if a Carroll like offer comes in.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:51 pm

The Times do not get into transfer rumours too often but when they do, they're dead wrong.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:05 pm

Recent reports emanating in Italy suggested that the Senegalese striker was set to depart England’s North East for Istanbul but the Magpies have rubbished those claims according to Sky Sports.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:24 pm

mtfootball wrote:Recent reports emanating in Italy suggested that the Senegalese striker was set to depart England’s North East for Istanbul but the Magpies have rubbished those claims according to Sky Sports.

Lol i got a big argument on Twitter on this today....

Basically an ITK said Ba had left for 11 million and told Sky Italia and they ran the story and the whole of twitter was believing it Laughing

Which has since been denied by Newcastle, Ba himself and Ba's brother ( who is his agent)

Another example of how easy it is to start a transfer rumor Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:25 pm

Unai Emery wants Spartak Moscow to invest 12m on Borja Valero
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:28 pm

Isla has arrived in Turin Thumbs up
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:48 pm

"I am in constant contact with my agent, so we will soon see what happens," Kolarov told the Corriere dello Sport.

"I am very happy here in Manchester, but my goal is to play with greater regularity. I said it to [coach Roberto] Mancini.

"Money has nothing to do with it and I have no problem with wages. It's simply that I would like to be able to feel more of a regular."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:49 pm

Thiago Silva joined qSG for 46 million...in fifa
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:54 pm

He's worth around 23m on FIFA. Smile

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:40 pm

Chelsea have been linked with almost every single New'astle player now its kind of annoying too, mind you a £15M + Malouda deal would be nice Chaka
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:59 pm

Abramovich wrote:Chelsea have been linked with almost every single New'astle player now its kind of annoying too, mind you a £15M + Malouda deal would be nice Chaka

Kind of what iam talking about lol, the media is hellbent on ripping the team apart its probably usual media BS.

In anycase we will want between 25-35m for Ben Arfa, 15-20m for Santon, 20m for Tiote, 25m for Cabaye, 20-25m for Krul and 30m for Cisse.

We wont be lowballed by anyone, every single top player ( ba apart) is on a long term contract and despite popular believe we dont need to sell to buy and in fantastic financial state.

If anyone wants to buy our players they will have to pay well beyond their actual value.

Theres a reason i keep saying here i advise anyone to look elsewhere its not because i want the players to stay its just we will rip you off.

If you want to pay Carroll like fees then thats up to you and this goes to anyone that wants our players.... we are not a club you want to deal with.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:09 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Abramovich wrote:Chelsea have been linked with almost every single New'astle player now its kind of annoying too, mind you a £15M + Malouda deal would be nice Chaka

Kind of what iam talking about lol, the media is hellbent on ripping the team apart its probably usual media BS.

In anycase we will want between 25-35m for Ben Arfa, 15-20m for Santon, 20m for Tiote, 25m for Cabaye, 20-25m for Krul and 30m for Cisse.

We wont be lowballed by anyone, every single top player ( ba apart) is on a long term contract and despite popular believe we dont need to sell to buy and in fantastic financial state.

If anyone wants to buy our players they will have to pay well beyond their actual value.

Theres a reason i keep saying here i advise anyone to look elsewhere its not because i want the players to stay its just we will rip you off.

If you want to pay Carroll like fees then thats up to you and this goes to anyone that wants our players.... we are not a club you want to deal with.

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2 - Page 18 Lol-sign

Good one asif you care about ripping us off or not!!!

Still that is my offer £15M and Malouda, I've spoken to my advisers Gourlay and Emenanlo and they believe that is the most I should pay.

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2 - Page 18 Trolldolski
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:13 am

how much for Coloccini? Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:14 am

It's not about that Laughing its how the club is run now, we have no interest in selling players for anything less than double than what they are actually worth.

The policy is buy young and cheap and sell very very high.....

Think of us like the Porto of England except we play like shite :coffee:

Also if 15m plus Malouda ( who we wouldnt accept anyway because he doesnt fit into our policy) would be the most you would pay then you would'nt get him lol its really that simple.

Nick, Coloccini would be different because of his age but he is the captain of the club and just signed a 5 year contract so it would still be at least 15m id imagine.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:38 am

My Juve team on Fifa

Balotelli
Giovinco
Marchisio Vidal
Pirlo
Criscito --------------- Isla
Chiellini Ogbonna Agger
Buffon

It's gonna happen! Very Happy
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:54 am

The Confirmed transfer thread not being updated no more?

I read through this thread and it seemed some deals have been left off (Isla really headed to Juve?)
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:26 am

Not yet confirmed Windkick, he still has to pass his medical.

It isn't being updated because there have been very few confirmed Transfers since Euro.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next