urbaNRoots
Mr Nick09
RedOranje
McLewis
C.Marchisio #8
82 posters

Page 12 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2

Post by Blue Barrett 10/6/2012, 14:35

mtfootball wrote:L'Equipe says Nasri has been told he is not in Roberto Mancini's plans at Manchester City, only a year after the Blues beat Manchester United to the signing of the France midfielder.
Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2 - Page 12 Lol-sign

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2

Post by Onyx 10/6/2012, 14:37

They missed out on Hazard, so they could maybe just keep him imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce 10/6/2012, 14:47

Well theres either a massive smokescreen going on or this transfer is happening.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2156689/Newcastle-close-signing-Vurnon-Anita.html

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/325680/Toon-in-swoop-for-Vurnon-Anita

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/120608/newcastle-brink-anita-signing-173955

Brian McNally ‏@McNallyMirror
Newcastle looked at Wanyama too but have gone for Ajax's Vurnon Anita- who is just 5f 6in- instead of the big powerful #Celtic man #nufc

Anita’s agent, Harry Lulofs....

“Newcastle have made an offer between £5-10 million. I cannot give you the accurate figure, but Ajax have received a written offer.”

“They are very satisfied with the guy [Anita] and want to keep him. Newcastle have been watching him for a long time and really want to sign him.”

“This is the first offer Ajax have received for Vurnon and we’ll soon see how they react.”

Ok the sources aint the best, but theres too much going on about this i think it maybe legit.

Also people reckon it doesnt mean Tiote is leaving but more being bought to go alongside him and free up Cabaye and allow him more creative freedom.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots 10/6/2012, 14:50

I think Anita can play as a LB aswell, this could mean Simpson out of the formation definitely with Santon as a RB? Just assuming.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx 10/6/2012, 14:52

-------Tiote---Anita
-----------Cabaye

or

---Santon---CB---Coloccini---Anita

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype 10/6/2012, 14:56

urbaNRoots wrote:I think Anita can play as a LB aswell, this could mean Simpson out of the formation definitely with Santon as a RB? Just assuming.
I agree. I think this is what might happen.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce 10/6/2012, 14:58

urbaNRoots wrote:I think Anita can play as a LB aswell, this could mean Simpson out of the formation definitely with Santon as a RB? Just assuming.

Yeah he can but i would expect he's being bought as a midfielder as we need more midfielders losing Guthrie and what not.....

I expect them to be signed as a midfielder, the fact he can play at fullback is an added bonus.

If this is true which looks like it is i would expect to see......

Krul
New RB New CB Coloccini Santon
Tiote Anita
Ben Arfa Cabaye Ba
Cisse

If this happens the other signings i expect ( presuming no one leaves) is a winger, RB and a CB.....

If no one leaves then that will be us done.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe 10/6/2012, 14:59

Debuchy heavily linked to FC Honor & Grace of Italy on Inter sites hmm
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce 10/6/2012, 15:00

Vibe wrote:Debuchy heavily linked to FC Honor & Grace of Italy on Inter sites hmm

Yeah you have kicked us into action and forced us to make a move and supposedly discuss the transfer.

FC Honor and Grace :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx 10/6/2012, 15:05

According to Tuttosport, Inter Milan have contacted Real Madrid for 26 year old midfielder Fernando Gago, last season on loan at AS Rome.

--------------------------

Kranjcar said: “I’m happy. I am moving to a big club and can concentrate on Croatia’s plans for Euro 2012.”

------------------------------------

According to A Bola, Napoli are interested in 20 year old midfielder Flavio Ferreira, whose contract with Academica will expire in 2015.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Russell 10/6/2012, 20:23

According to Al Jazeera, Arsenal have
agreed a fee for Montpellier's Olivier Giroud. Suspect
Jack Russell
Jack Russell
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots 10/6/2012, 21:02

City eyeing Benzema: http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/20876/7805280/City-eyeing-Benzema

albino
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx 10/6/2012, 21:05

urbaNRoots wrote:City eyeing Benzema: http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/20876/7805280/City-eyeing-Benzema

albino

Aguero and Silva would be a good starting offer. Razz

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett 10/6/2012, 21:14

So City buy players from Arsenal and they now think they can buy players from every top team? Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx 10/6/2012, 21:50

According to the Corriere dello Sport, AS Rome new coach Zdenek Zeman has asked his club to sign O.L. winhgback Michel Bastos.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred 10/6/2012, 22:14

mtfootball wrote:According to the Corriere dello Sport, AS Rome new coach Zdenek Zeman has asked his club to sign O.L. winhgback Michel Bastos.

Not really a wingback. He's been playing straight up LW for at least the last few seasons. Darned good for Lyon too.

Anita looks like a good buy for the Toon. If Pardiola wants to play his 4-3-3, he slots in a a more defensive midfielder. If they play a 4-4-2 he slots in at LB real nicely. Offers good versatility for the reported 6 million pounds.

Any word on Ba moving on, Mole? I thought I saw something a few days ago suggesting he was fed-up with LW role. (Sorry, I don't have the link right now.) Don't mean to stir up rumors, but he never seemed to really settle on the left.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx 10/6/2012, 22:24

Accoring to Il Secolo XIX, AS Rome have overtaken Inter Milan and Juventus in the hunt for 21 year old forward Mattia Destro, actually in co-ownership between Genoa and Siena.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje 10/6/2012, 22:29

Destro? Must be a good header of the ball.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce 10/6/2012, 22:44

donttreadonred wrote:
mtfootball wrote:According to the Corriere dello Sport, AS Rome new coach Zdenek Zeman has asked his club to sign O.L. winhgback Michel Bastos.

Any word on Ba moving on, Mole? I thought I saw something a few days ago suggesting he was fed-up with LW role. (Sorry, I don't have the link right now.) Don't mean to stir up rumors, but he never seemed to really settle on the left.

Reckon thats just rumours as he played there for Hoffenheim and West Ham.

Anyway theres nothing on Ba ( probably because he's on holiday) the only vague reference is that the Luuk De Jong rumours have picked up and i doubt we will buy him with Ba still at the club.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy 10/6/2012, 22:53

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
mtfootball wrote:“It would make no sense to go to Barcelona when they’ve already got Leo Messi,” Bob van Persie told El Mundo Deportivo.

“Real Madrid would be a good option, but they are not so much a team as a collection of star names, so he wouldn’t really fit in there either.

“He’d never go to Manchester City, as it’s impossible he would play for another Premier League side that wasn’t Arsenal.”

Welcome @ Bayern Munich with ur friend Arjen Robben

He would ask for 9-10M salary. And he is very injury prone,he is 29 odd now. And I already dislike him so much for the NT,not sure how I will react to seeing him at Bayern.

He is a Super Skilled guy for a ST & IMO an ideal 2nd ST. He is the anti-Gomez. No target man bullshit,drops deep & is very skilful in combinations. But Bayern fans would loose their patience with his injuries or Average finishing.

BTW Top CLass Gif's. Pure CLass

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx 10/6/2012, 23:16

According to the Corriere della Sera, Malaga are interested in Lazio forward Mauro Zarate.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots 11/6/2012, 12:12

Barrettinator wrote:So City buy players from Arsenal and they now think they can buy players from every top team? Laughing

City have bought players from plenty top teams.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett 11/6/2012, 14:43

urbaNRoots wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:So City buy players from Arsenal and they now think they can buy players from every top team? Laughing

City have bought players from plenty top teams.
Remind who apart from Yaya(who wanted to leave, anyway)?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil 11/6/2012, 14:44

Correio da Manha says Porto are ready to sell Hulk for 38 million. Chelsea are however reluctant to pay that much

:bow:
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich 11/6/2012, 14:45

Good its time to low ball them faggis
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett 11/6/2012, 15:27

Gil wrote:Correio da Manha says Porto are ready to sell Hulk for 38 million. Chelsea are however reluctant to pay that much

:bow:
Tenenbaum already bullying Pinto da Costa. :bow:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next