urbaNRoots
Mr Nick09
RedOranje
McLewis
C.Marchisio #8
82 posters

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:19 pm

Jose Angel linked with Valencia again.

Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2

Post by 7amood11 Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:23 pm

Juve's transfer targets (not all of them btw, we're still after a big-name striker):

Official: Paul Pogba will sign for Juventus on July 1st according to this Report
Twitter; de mettre mon avenir au reste, je suis en Italie avec la Juventus de parler sur le transfert / to my future to the rest, I am in Italy with Juventus on transfer talk.

Marco Verratti was according to reports very close joining Inter Milan but Beppe Marotta made last minute ultimatum to Pescara, claiming future transfer deals between Genoa and the Old Lady may be jeopardised should the Grifone help Inter net the playmaker.(Ciro Immobile is co-owned between Juventus and Genoa and Pescara are believed to be interested in their top scorer of last season. Report

Sebastian Giovinco's agent confirms he must be part of Juventus' plans “You can’t say that he is not part of the club’s plans” Report

Juventus are currently working out a deal with Udinese for the duo of Kwadwo Asamoah and Mauricio Isla and the current reports claim the duo will be sold on co-ownership in a deal worth €15m in total.
"Our club is not a supermarket," Pozzo told udinese.it. "Our players are precious and they cost a lot of money.
"But if there are important offers from big clubs for our players then I imagine it will be difficult for us to keep them."

Mattia Destro is also believed to join Juventus in the summer with Juve not opting to sign Roma forward Marco Boriello and the departure of captain Alessandro Del Piero (who is believed to wait for the right option in England according to former agent). Siena are in tough financial difficulties and will not sign 50% of the player and he is expected to join Genoa with Juventus willing to make a serious offer.
The Serie A champions have reached an agreement with Destro's agent, with the player understood to be relishing the prospect of a move to Turin.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:35 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:“I have always said that my aim is to come to the Premier League one day because I love the league,” Holtby told talkSHIT. “My father is English and of course my favourite teams are Everton and Arsenal.
“It would be a massive move [to Arsenal] because Arsenal players were always my favourite. They play nice one-touch football, they’re offensive, have young players, a great stadium and a great city so it is a nice club.
"My thoughts now are first with Schalke but you never know.”

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/120606/exclusive-%E2%80%93-holtby-open-arsenal-switch-173807?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Does anyone know something about this kid, Holtby? He's open to an Arsenal switch but I don't watch much Schalke 04 to know if he's worth it. Neutral

Holtby is very good , in his young age he is already a kind of leader ... if you could get him, (what i doubt ^^) you should try everything to do so

He was injured this season and didn't play to much , but when he was fit he played.

BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:38 pm

Real Madrid transfer season so far: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Nobody of consequence is leaving or coming so far. Just very light rumors here and there.

First time i can remember where we've been so quiet.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:40 pm

sportsczy wrote:Real Madrid transfer season so far: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Nobody of consequence is leaving or coming so far. Just very light rumors here and there.

First time i can remember where we've been so quiet.

Look at your squad....and then ask yourself , why should Real make big changes ? zzzz...one time you don't spend 150Mil.€ and you are not happy ? o0
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:52 pm

I'm not saying it's a bad thing... like our squad a lot other than perhaps Kaka since he cost us Canales and Sarabia... but it's still zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:45 pm

Seedorf to Botafogo?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:53 am

According to ukrain media we are after Samuel Inkoom as a Lahm backup..never heard of him o0 ..does anyone know him?
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:00 am

A regular for Ghana and is rated very highly by Chelsea writers from we ain't got np history. We have been linked with him too i think, he wants out and with all the racism in that country i don't blame him.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:02 am

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:According to ukrain media we are after Samuel Inkoom as a Lahm backup..never heard of him o0 ..does anyone know him?

We've already signed Weiser and we already have Rafinha as Lahm's back-up, We're building a dynasty, I love Hoeness he's the Boss.

Just hope we can conclude Dzeko and Martinez deal, I also feel the board will try to sell Tymo if we managed to sign these two players or players equivalent quality.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:33 am

Dani Alves has stated that he wants to remain at Barca so we can breathe a sigh of relief right there.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanco Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:36 am

C.Marchisio #8 wrote:Seems like Isla and Asamoah are official juve players. Juve will pay 15 milion now and 15 milion next summer..Seems like bargain to me Smile

Well, that's not yet confirmed. Is it?
Blanco
Blanco
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:24 am

The Messiah wrote:
BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:According to ukrain media we are after Samuel Inkoom as a Lahm backup..never heard of him o0 ..does anyone know him?

We've already signed Weiser and we already have Rafinha as Lahm's back-up, We're building a dynasty, I love Hoeness he's the Boss.

Just hope we can conclude Dzeko and Martinez deal, I also feel the board will try to sell Tymo if we managed to sign these two players or players equivalent quality.

Mitchell Weiser is a right winger who plays for our second team so he has nothing to do with this transfer. And our board is not happy with Rafinha, thats the reason why they talk about Inkoom.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:52 am

Blanco wrote:
C.Marchisio #8 wrote:Seems like Isla and Asamoah are official juve players. Juve will pay 15 milion now and 15 milion next summer..Seems like bargain to me Smile

Well, that's not yet confirmed. Is it?

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2 - Page 6 Afmdr810

This is what Juventus fans mean official .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:24 pm

Newcastle are interested in Kalou.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:27 pm

Gattuso to Rangers:

“Rino is very interested in coming back to Glasgow but we know there are many problems at Rangers,” D’Amico told Record Sport.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:31 pm

That quote's about a month old unless his agent is repeating himself, however his agent's meant to be in Glasgow to talk with Rangers at the moment.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:33 pm

Gil wrote:Newcastle are interested in Kalou.

Someone watches Talkshite Very Happy anyway i rate him alot higher than most people but i dont want him to replace Ba he's not that good if we can bring him in in addition to what we have i'll be happy.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:33 pm

L''Equipe is talking about Baines to Manchester Utd
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:38 pm

According to some media in France... Inter's interest in Debuchy has forced us into making a move and we are talking to Lille.

If this does'nt happen ( which it probably wont) i'll probably die a little inside Sad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:40 pm

I think Lille will wait until the end of the euros to actually sell. He is bound to have a great tournament imo, it wouldnt shock me to see interest spiking with the likes of Utd (maybe) or Madrid looking for a new RB.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:44 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:I think Lille will wait until the end of the euros to actually sell. He is bound to have a great tournament imo, it wouldnt shock me to see interest spiking with the likes of Utd (maybe) or Madrid looking for a new RB.

Which is why it wont happen.... death is knocking at my door Sad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:57 pm

Tottenham made an approach to Real Madrid this week for Gonzalo Higuain.

Radio Marca says Spurs asked Real about Higuain's availability, but were given short shrift by the Spanish club.

Laughing

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:01 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:I think Lille will wait until the end of the euros to actually sell. He is bound to have a great tournament imo, it wouldnt shock me to see interest spiking with the likes of Utd (maybe) or Madrid looking for a new RB.

not the only RB out there, imagine if you signed Maicon Shocked, or Bruno albino
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:03 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

not the only RB out there, imagine if you signed Maicon Shocked, or Bruno albino

Let's be realistic now shall we ? Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:04 pm

mtfootball wrote:Tottenham made an approach to Real Madrid this week for Gonzalo Higuain.

Radio Marca says Spurs asked Real about Higuain's availability, but were given short shrift by the Spanish club.

Laughing

Laughing
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next