animal.crackers
LeBéninois
Dante
Rebaño Sagrado
Grande_Milano
50 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Team Most Likely To Fail In Euro? - Page 4 Empty Re: Team Most Likely To Fail In Euro?

Post by Adit Thu May 17, 2012 5:35 pm

sportsczy wrote:Adit... you're exaggerating now. And by a lot.

not really sport.what statement is exaggeration ? Very Happy

Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Team Most Likely To Fail In Euro? - Page 4 Empty Re: Team Most Likely To Fail In Euro?

Post by rwo power Thu May 17, 2012 5:36 pm

*sighs* Such boisterous comments actually make me want Spain to fail big time this summer. But then, that would be unfair as they do have some good players and they can't do anything about their fans. ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu May 17, 2012 5:36 pm

rwo power wrote:*sighs* Such boisterous comments actually make me want Spain to fail big time this summer. But then, that would be unfair as they do have some good players and they can't do anything about their fans. ^^

You wanted Spain to fail a long time ago :coffee:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu May 17, 2012 5:38 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
rwo power wrote:*sighs* Such boisterous comments actually make me want Spain to fail big time this summer. But then, that would be unfair as they do have some good players and they can't do anything about their fans. ^^
You wanted Spain to fail a long time ago :coffee:
Sure I'd want them to fail, but normally not big time. It would suffice they get defeated 1:0 by Germany Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 17, 2012 5:42 pm

I dont know why you keep bringing up the Squad you can only play 11 players at a time.... whats the point of having 23 brilliant players if most of time they will be in the stands Laughing

Also your talking about the past alot it means nothing now.....

LOL @ at the exaggeration btw..... you do realise Barca have won f*ck all this season and majority of Spain is Barca?

only chance other teams have is park the bus and hope for the best.

This is a utterly laughable comment.... Spain are not leagues ahead of the rest like you seem to think.....

Thier defence is meh and thier attack without Villa is ridiculously unproven....

The only advantage they have is midfield and thier best midfielders will be playing out of position Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu May 17, 2012 5:49 pm

I still think that teams who plan to defend won't know what the hell hit them when Del Bosque throws on Navas Mata and Llorente.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu May 17, 2012 5:51 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I dont know why you keep bringing up the Squad you can only play 11 players at a time.... whats the point of having 23 brilliant players if most of time they will be in the stands Laughing

Also your talking about the past alot it means nothing now.....

LOL @ at the exaggeration btw..... you do realise Barca have won f*ck all this season and majority of Spain is Barca?

only chance other teams have is park the bus and hope for the best.

This is a utterly laughable comment.... Spain are not leagues ahead of the rest like you seem to think.....

Thier defence is meh and thier attack without Villa is ridiculously unproven....

The only advantage they have is midfield and thier best midfielders will be playing out of position Laughing

The mere fact that some world class players are bench players shows their strenght and player quality ,it does show their starting 11 quality .

Barca are not spain lol, Xavi was player of the Euro when Spain won it in 2008 and it was a disastrous season for Xavi in La liga.

Barca were again coming after a Ibra effected season in which they won only la liga in the final day. Laughing

So saying Barca won fuk all as a point to prove spain is going to struggle is laughable.

Besides that tell me which team out played Barca midfield this season?

They have dominated the midfield with fraking lolbregas playing.

Del Bosque dont even use Barca tactics btw,starts from the formation.

And NT are not Club teams ,club teams are better.

Most of the teams dont have chemistry playing together while spain has.

spain has already proved that they are leagues ahead of all other NTs lol

Germany ,supposed to be second best NT barely seen the ball against Spain.They were completely out played that game.

Holland had to go rugby tactics to have a chance against this Spain says it all.

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu May 17, 2012 5:55 pm

Surag wrote:Its hard enough to win the EURO(Think its far more competitive than the WC) ,shut this crap of them walking it.

this makes no sense

im pretty sure that facing the best teams in the world is harder than facing the best European teams
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 17, 2012 5:57 pm

Your right Barca is better....... Laughing

Also again your using the past to what happened 2 and 4 years ago it has no relation to this tournament at all.....

2 years ago everyone thought Pirlo was past it and now everyone thinks he's the best again Laughing

Extremely poor logic to use what happened at the WC and the Euros......

Especially when you consider Puyol wont be there, Pique has been crap and LB cant defend and the two strikers that won them that tournaments.... wont be there....

How you can compare the euros and wc till now is beyond me....

Also Holland used rugby tactics that whole tournament not just against Spain and Possession =/= Domination.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu May 17, 2012 5:57 pm

Alba can't defend? He'll surprise you in the euro mole.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu May 17, 2012 5:58 pm

I personally can't see Germany failing.
Portugal maybe.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu May 17, 2012 6:00 pm

I think whoever plays will be able to fill Capdevillas boots.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu May 17, 2012 6:02 pm

Ganso wrote:
Surag wrote:Its hard enough to win the EURO(Think its far more competitive than the WC) ,shut this crap of them walking it.

this makes no sense

im pretty sure that facing the best teams in the world is harder than facing the best European teams

Euro is more competitive than WC..Period.

And when i said 'it is hard enough to win Euro' i dint mean in relation to the WC ,but it infact is pretty tough tournament to win.I dint mean its harder to win than the WC.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu May 17, 2012 6:05 pm

So your overall argument is past dont count right? Very Happy

Their player quality actually is better than ever lol and their players will step up when needed.See you when spain win the euros eventually.

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 17, 2012 6:09 pm

Adit wrote:So your overall argument is past dont count right? Very Happy

Their player quality actually is better than ever lol and their players will step up when needed.See you when spain win the euros eventually.

Never said they would'nt win it, just they wont walk it and i would'nt be suprised if they dont win it because of the issues they have....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu May 17, 2012 6:22 pm

Surag wrote:
Ganso wrote:

this makes no sense

Euro is more competitive than WC..Period.

And when i said 'it is hard enough to win Euro' i dint mean in relation to the WC ,but it infact is pretty tough tournament to win.I dint mean its harder to win than the WC.
? more competitive=harder

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Thu May 17, 2012 6:45 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
France winning the Euros is epic for me as we will have 3 european champions :dance:

scratch

spanish guy living in england cheering for france?

seems legit Very Happy
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon May 21, 2012 2:38 pm

Zealous wrote:
free_cat wrote:Spain. They are the favourites and I think they won't win it this time (hopefully).

Who should I support this Eurocup? i'll obviously side with whichever nation that faces Spain, but I don't have an all tournament squad to support...

How does it feel to hate the country you live in? hmm

I don't hate Spain, though you don't suggest I cheer for the country that forbids my national team to compete, do you?

Zealous: :vagi:
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon May 21, 2012 2:38 pm

spanky489 wrote:
France winning the Euros is epic for me as we will have 3 european champions :dance:

scratch

seems legit Very Happy

Mole spanish? HA!
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Mon May 21, 2012 2:52 pm

mole is half spanish

how weird is it that i know that Laughing
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon May 21, 2012 3:13 pm

Germany.

Anything but winning the Euros will be considered a failure, and while that might still happen, all Bayern players will need some extra motivation, Schweinsteiger hasn't been himself yet since the injury, Klose and Mertesacker only just resumed training - it's a mixed bag, TBH.

If you look on potential, talent, and tactics, Germany should win. And there's a good chance there won't (there is for any team) - so, judging by their own ambitions, Germany have a good chance to "fail".
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Mon May 21, 2012 4:06 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Germany.

Anything but winning the Euros will be considered a failure, and while that might still happen, all Bayern players will need some extra motivation, Schweinsteiger hasn't been himself yet since the injury, Klose and Mertesacker only just resumed training - it's a mixed bag, TBH.

If you look on potential, talent, and tactics, Germany should win. And there's a good chance there won't (there is for any team) - so, judging by their own ambitions, Germany have a good chance to "fail".

.this

i think we will disappoint
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Mon May 21, 2012 4:12 pm

Germany, I used to think that they were just young and inexperienced but now Ive realized that some members of the team are big chokers.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 21, 2012 4:15 pm

free_cat wrote:
spanky489 wrote:

scratch

seems legit Very Happy

Mole spanish? HA!

I am half Spanish Free, my dad is from Valencia.... well the Valencia region anyway he is from Alicante.

Also Spanky i said France winning it would be good for me because Newcastle have 2 players in the France squad and we are heavily linked with two more.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon May 21, 2012 4:20 pm

free_cat wrote:
spanky489 wrote:

scratch

seems legit Very Happy

Mole spanish? HA!

I am half Spanish Free, my dad is from Valencia.... well the Valencia region anyway he is from Alicante.

I've been :vagi: by your extremely british looks.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 21, 2012 4:44 pm

That's because i was born in England to an English Mother probably lol, but my Father is Spanish.....

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next