Forza
DRK
Milan31
KR10
10 posters

Go down

Need help buying a Nesta home jersey Empty Need help buying a Nesta home jersey

Post by KR10 Sat May 12, 2012 5:25 pm

Anyone know a website where I can order a Nesta 2011/2012 home Jersey in the United States? it's sold out on acmilanstoreusa.com

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Need help buying a Nesta home jersey Empty Re: Need help buying a Nesta home jersey

Post by Milan31 Sat May 12, 2012 5:43 pm

ebay.com is the best man. There are a lot of sellers that will add any name and number to want too Smile
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Need help buying a Nesta home jersey Empty Re: Need help buying a Nesta home jersey

Post by DRK Sat May 12, 2012 7:31 pm

Not sure, if you want authentic lettering then you might have to get it from europe, soccer.com is the one i use for all of my jerseys and they don't have the authentic lettering in. Just what they call the basic lettering which isnt the same but it will allow you to get Nesta and 13 on the back. Ive gotten a few with the cheaper lettering and they haven't been that bad, it just won't have the Milan crest on it, it will just be white lettering
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun May 13, 2012 2:38 am

Ok, here's a crafty idea that might work... couldn't you just get a custom made one with NESTA on it from the official Milan store? The allow you to write whatever you want on it. Put his number 13 on it too. It would only cost $16 more than getting a plain one.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Sun May 13, 2012 10:53 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:Ok, here's a crafty idea that might work... couldn't you just get a custom made one with NESTA on it from the official Milan store? The allow you to write whatever you want on it. Put his number 13 on it too. It would only cost $16 more than getting a plain one.

Great idea! Should have thought of that earlier. Just ordered the 12/13 home jersey with Nesta13!

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Mon May 14, 2012 12:51 am

i saw someone wearing a nesta jersey today on the road.. i felt like ripping it off and running away with it.. :'(..
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Tue May 15, 2012 4:22 am

bought mine off ecrater.com . It takes three weeks to receive em ,gets delivered from honk kong ,but its worth it.BTW, cost half of what u pay out there.
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Tue May 15, 2012 2:28 pm

red&blacklegion wrote:bought mine off ecrater.com . It takes three weeks to receive em ,gets delivered from honk kong ,but its worth it.BTW, cost half of what u pay out there.

and r they real? is it the official adidas numbers u get with the little milan logo on them? i dont want to spend for nothing, even if its 35$ on a fake jersey.
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Wed May 16, 2012 6:05 am

They look exactly like the official ones.All my friends buy their jerseys from this website, haven't heard a single complain about the jerseys.Just read the reviews of the sellers.you wont regret trust me :coffee:
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Wed May 16, 2012 6:46 am

Guys, there are plenty of sites I tried but ebay has to be the best. You get them for really good prices and they are official, just make sure you read the seller's reviews beforehand.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Wed May 16, 2012 9:37 am

I screwed up with my official Juve kit last year.

I ordered one off an American site, and I added the name and number to the kit thru them.

Came in. The shirt is official (inside of the shirt on the badge said 'Forza Juve' so it was legit) but the added number and name was not the right font, and didnt have the Juventus logo on the numbers.

Get it thru the Milan site- Most official and give Milan the most profits.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed May 16, 2012 2:00 pm

What Italianfool said is wise Laughing

you ll get 100% quality and help Milan as well.! Though , they are a bit expensive to buy but still. You get what you pay for
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Thu May 17, 2012 4:51 am

NESTA 13 Jersey should arrive in a couple days, I can't wait. It's my first jersey with a player's name and number on it. Ordered in on the acmilan website too.

If Milan buy Ganso, I can say I helped them buy him :coffee:

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Thu May 17, 2012 5:10 am

hey guys, what you guys think about this site?

http://www.soccerjerseybest.com/goods-6794-Puma+2012+2013+Italy+Home+Blue+AAA+Soccer+Jersey.html

I am looking to buy the Italia Euro kit, kind of sketchy though, seems to cheap.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Thu May 17, 2012 5:52 am

I think if ur buying online ur better off using a trusted site... u don't want to give random websites ur credit card info and stuff

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Thu May 17, 2012 6:01 am

Also with those Chinese sites theres hidden costs involved. I got a couple NFL and NHL jerseys last year and they randomly add on like 30 bucks to the price, So my idea of a 45 dollar stop turned into about 100 bucks by the time they added shipping and these hidden costs. Also they usually run a size too small, thats why I don't buy football shirts off them cuz me being 6'5" I have to get a 2xl for it to fit comfortably and the Chinese ones don't come in a regular 2xl
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDeeds Thu May 17, 2012 6:04 am

I need that too.

MrDeeds
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down