McAgger
BAYERN_MUNICH
Zealous
LeVersacci
hitshot
54 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL: Arsenal sign Kölns Podolski - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Arsenal sign Kölns Podolski

Post by The Messiah Tue May 01, 2012 1:46 pm

There's the possibility of him flopping, always bear that in mind..

just like viva think of Marin..

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: Arsenal sign Kölns Podolski - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Arsenal sign Kölns Podolski

Post by Ali Tue May 01, 2012 2:14 pm

Idrisozet is like that foreign guy in the back preaching for his religion, and despite the religion having many believers, the majority still wouldn't remember the first thing about it.

Bayern
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Tue May 01, 2012 2:16 pm

this season:

Marin : 22 games / 1 goal / 5 assists

Podolski: 30 games / 18 goals / 10 assists

:coffee:
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue May 01, 2012 2:30 pm

I just hope Podolski won't get too homesick. And Arsenal will have to give him holidays for the carnival week. I bet Poldi wouldn't want to miss the Kölner Rosenmontagszug Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm

white_star wrote:
S32TABLANCA wrote:
white_star wrote:
Coming from a mou fanboy well let's just say I am not surprised.

Do you ever give it a rest?

Coming from you well let's just say I amn't surprised you picked an opportunist occasion to take our your butthurt on Madrid fans.

OT: Congratulations to Arsenal and Podolski, this is really a move I feel both deserve. I hope he succeeds.

I take on every opportunity i can gather to make your vagina bleed!

Like i said before:

White_star making Madrid fan boys vagina's bleed since 06-06-2011

So when someone suggests jokingly in the remotest of forms that you may be a girl, you go on a multi thread pussy fit, but its OK for you to say I have a vagina? Rolling Eyes

Yeah, makes sense, that date is when you started following football. Back to the fields you go son.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue May 01, 2012 5:47 pm

Lets not forget that Podolski was once a big flop.

Lets not forget Podolski was striped off captaincy.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue May 01, 2012 5:57 pm

Bayern was flopping in Europe but you know, they got better. I don't rate Podolski like folks here, a good player that is being over hyped to something he probably isn't but just because he didn't make it at Bayern doesn't mean he won't make it at Arsenal.

He has gotten older and more mature in his football and thinking (hopefully) and he has the temperament to make it in English football. And yes, Kroos has stupid ears...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue May 01, 2012 6:04 pm

Doc wrote:Bayern was flopping in Europe but you know, they got better. I don't rate Podolski like folks here, a good player that is being over hyped to something he probably isn't but just because he didn't make it at Bayern doesn't mean he won't make it at Arsenal.

He has gotten older and more mature in his football and thinking (hopefully) and he has the temperament to make it in English football. And yes, Kroos has stupid ears...

I hope he doesn't flop, but he has the tedancy of flopping big time. He's not as good as people are hyping to be, much will be expected from him but can he deliver..?

Can he bully british bull-doggs...?

will he be given time to unleash his powerful shoots..?

I am sorry to break the news to you guys, but try and look at the other side, don't be suprise if he flops big time and return to bundesliga in less than 2-3 years
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue May 01, 2012 6:12 pm

BTW, Poldi getting stripped of the captaincy was a very controversial move that didn't endear the then coach of Köln to anyone.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Tue May 01, 2012 6:14 pm

Idrisozet wrote:Lets not forget that Podolski was once a big flop.

Lets not forget Podolski was striped off captaincy.

wanna know who was also a flop?

Diego Forlan, Kanoute in the EPL

turned out to be la liga stars
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Tue May 01, 2012 6:16 pm

he looks good in an arsenal shirt too

OFFICIAL: Arsenal sign Kölns Podolski - Page 4 Article-2137594-12DB3F76000005DC-259_468x632
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue May 01, 2012 6:17 pm

rwo power wrote:BTW, Poldi getting stripped of the captaincy was a very controversial move that didn't endear the then coach of Köln to anyone.

Podolski scored only 3 goals in 30 bundesliga appearance for Cologne in 200-9/10 season.

and

14 goals in 34 appearance for Cologne in 2010/11

Please allow that, the guys is not invisible and he's among my flop candidate for next season.

Podolski has only have one good season, just one good season...

Please allow all the hype.

Couldn't Challenge Veteran strikers in his time at Bayern Munich.

Big club sydrome.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue May 01, 2012 6:21 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
rwo power wrote:BTW, Poldi getting stripped of the captaincy was a very controversial move that didn't endear the then coach of Köln to anyone.

Podolski scored only 3 goals in 30 bundesliga appearance for Cologne in 200-9/10 season.

and

Please allow that, the guys is not invisible and he's among my flop candidate for next season.

Please allow all the hype

OFFICIAL: Arsenal sign Kölns Podolski - Page 4 Stop_Hating_Smartasses_by_dinyctis
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Wed May 02, 2012 9:04 am

Idrisozet wrote:

and

Please allow all the hype.

Couldn't Challenge Veteran strikers in his time at Bayern Munich.

Big club sydrome.

U DEFO JELLY

Your reasoning is poor, you neglect his good form, dismissing it as a fluke that can't lead to success at Arsenal and also deny his remarkable consistency with the German national team in favor of bringing to light his poor form at Bayern (which wasn't atrocious actually, 17 goals)
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed May 02, 2012 10:38 am

Forget him, ever since Bayern reached the final he's obviously locked himself into some kind of bunker, fashioned a "toilet-bed-couch-computer-table-chair" out of spare parts and is just spewing vitriol into the world through the internet 24/7.

The more important part is that the greatest club in the world has signed the greatest player in the world. A player that has been consistently great for his club, even if the numbers didn't show it. Even in his supposedly "bad" seasons, if you watched Köln you could easily see how the team was shit, not much any single good player could've done to turn that trainwreck of a club around. This season was his best attempt at trying, but look at it. He's scored enough goals to have an impressive quota for playing in a good club, yet the (lovable) shit-pile that is Köln FC is headed for relegation despite his 30 odd scorer points.

His attributes fit the EPL perfectly, and the system he has been perfecting with Germany since 2006 actually makes him very familiar with a fast-moving passing system like Arsenal employ. IMHO a club with Arsenals style of play can't do much better than signing German internationals, they have been raised since their youth team days to play a fast-paced short passing game.
Keep the ball moving, and quickly and low at that. All Germans his age have been learning that shit for years.

If he actually flops at Arsenal, it will be due to some kind of act of god, like a lengthy injury, even though he isn't injury prone. Or a voodoo gypsy witch curse.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Wed May 02, 2012 10:39 am

the whole EPL is gonna love this guy. if they don't already that is...
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed May 02, 2012 10:41 am

Idrisozet wrote:Podolski will flop big time
https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t13073-is-podolski-world-class#357380

:vagi:.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Wed May 02, 2012 10:50 am

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:Podolski will flop big time
https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t13073-is-podolski-world-class#357380

:vagi:.

Dosn't work, tried it with Badstuber xD
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed May 02, 2012 10:50 am

He doesn't knee-jerk, he "learns". albino
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed May 02, 2012 11:18 am

I agree with Idrioszet here. If I had to gamble, I'd say he will flop.

My bet: he will flop big time if played on the wings.He will only semiflop if RVP is sold and he is played as striker. I wouldn't discard this option with this Arsenal board and coach it's very possible that RVP will be sold.

Btw, how's Gervinho doing, still is the messiah as some arsenal fans had us to believe at the begining of the season? I said he would flop too. Very Happy

Last edited by free_cat on Wed May 02, 2012 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 02, 2012 11:23 am

free_cat wrote:I agree with Idrioszet here. If I had to gamble, I'd say he will flop.

My bet: he will flop big time if played on the wings.He will only semiflop if RVP is played and he is played as striker. I wouldn't discard this option with this Arsenal board and coach it's very possible that RVP will be sold.

Btw, how's Gervinho doing, still is the messiah as some arsenal fans had us to believe at the begining of the season? I said he would flop too. Very Happy

He's doing pretty good. Has helped us many times with his runs behind the defences and his dribblings whenever he played.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed May 02, 2012 11:26 am

free_cat wrote:I agree with Idrioszet here. If I had to gamble, I'd say he will flop.

My bet: he will flop big time if played on the wings.He will only semiflop if RVP is played and he is played as striker. I wouldn't discard this option with this Arsenal board and coach it's very possible that RVP will be sold.

Wow, "everything Bayern and Germany do is awesome"-guy and "Bundesliga and anything German are shit"-guy agree on something.

What's next? Aether storms?
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed May 02, 2012 11:28 am

urbaNRoots wrote:

He's doing pretty good. Has helped us many times with his runs behind the defences and his dribblings whenever he played.

Yes, he has been a sound success to be sure. Very Happy
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 02, 2012 11:33 am

free_cat wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

Yes, he has been a sound success to be sure. Very Happy

Of course. A Wenger purchase barely flops. Unlike *cough*
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed May 02, 2012 1:28 pm

Gervinho is still better than the dross being pumped out by La Masia
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed May 02, 2012 2:16 pm

My bet: he will flop big time if played on the wings.He will only semiflop if RVP is sold and he is played as striker. I wouldn't discard this option with this Arsenal board and coach it's very possible that RVP will be sold.

Messiah? I'd really love to see where Arsenal fans proclaimed him that.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next