Can Messi be considired a legend after taking HGH? - Page 4 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Can Messi be considired a legend after taking HGH?

+30
The_ItalianFool
Sushi Master
Pedram
Collblanc
spanky
zizzle
andiii
BarcaLearning
Tomasso
Ganso
Arquitecto
Zealous
pUsHa
RealGunner
Mr. Moratti
Great Leader Sprucenuce
che
EarlyPrototype
Swanhends
Albiceleste
Brady2Moss
Raptorgunner
everest1
The Franchise
Lord Awesome
stunt
VivaStPauli
Doc
kiranr
guest7
34 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Can Messi be considired a legend after taking HGH? - Page 4 Empty Re: Can Messi be considired a legend after taking HGH?

Post by Swanhends Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:28 pm

spanky489 wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
spanky489 wrote:[do you consider michael jordan a legend? or dennis rodman a legend?

because both used HGH.

source please...specifically jordan

read his biography, the man grew 10 inches over the summer...

.....thats it? Your source is "he grew 10 inches so he must've used HGH?"

I don't even think HGH was synthetically created until the late 80s...Jordan had already reached his playing height of 6'6 at North Carolina

So unless he extracted some HGH from a living person at the age of 16 in high school or something, I find this theory unlikely hmm

Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Can Messi be considired a legend after taking HGH? - Page 4 Empty Re: Can Messi be considired a legend after taking HGH?

Post by spanky Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:31 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
spanky489 wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
spanky489 wrote:[do you consider michael jordan a legend? or dennis rodman a legend?

because both used HGH.

I don't even think HGH was synthetically created until the late 80s...Jordan had already reached his playing height of 6'6 at North Carolina

So unless he extracted some HGH from a living person at the age of 16 in high school or something, I find this theory unlikely hmm

i find your theories of refcelona unlikely Very Happy but hey thats just me eco smile
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:39 pm

spanky489 wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
spanky489 wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:

because both used HGH.

i find your theories of refcelona unlikely Very Happy but hey thats just me eco smile

You shut your mouth! My Refcelona theories are based on solid science! Very Happy
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:01 pm

http://human-growth-hormone.bafree.net/entering-the-world-of-sports--human-growth-hormone-products-banned.php

Human growth hormone is indeed explored for its many uses. Since it was discovered, it had been the subject of researchers to know every possible function that it serves in the body. Athletes had believed that HGH can increase athletic performance but this belief doesn’t have a scientific basis.

There are also many different kinds of HGH, we dont know wich one Messi had so the effects are not clear. For me, I only grown about 3 inches in 1 summer and I´ve buffed up in strenght, but this cannot be blamed to HGH cause I did grow 3 inch and had to buff my weight.

Also a good read:

The human growth hormone supplements are very useful to bodybuilders since it increases muscle mass and fine tunes the body composition. However, researchers say that these benefits of the HGH supplements in muscle mass don’t necessarily leads to increased strength and increased endurance to any activity.

There are many benefits of human growth supplements as well as the side effects. These benefits vary with each individual’s response to a certain HGH supplement. These benefits are being widely promoted by each product description. It is up to the consumer to determine if these are really beneficial to them or not.

http://human-growth-hormone.bafree.net/human-growth-hormone--are-there-really-benefits.php

I dare anyone to give a scientific report on teenagers from 13 to 19, including strength etc etc. There are many reports out there on other steroids and hormones, they follow a person for 5/6 years and include everything. I have never found anything about HGH.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:38 pm

• Conversion of body fat to muscle mass
  • Growth of all tissues
  • Energy level
  • Tissue repair
  • Whole body healing
  • Cell replacement
  • Bone strength
  • Brain function
  • Sexual function
  • Organ health and integrity
  • Enzyme production
  • Integrity of hair, nails, skin and vital organs

• 8.8% increase in muscle mass on average after six months, without exercise
  • 14.4% loss of fat on average after six months, without dieting
  • Higher energy levels
  • Enhanced sexual performance
  • Regrowth of heart, liver, spleen, kidneys and other organs that shrink with age
  • Greater cardiac output
  • Superior immune function
  • Increased exercise performance
  • Better kidney function
  • Lowered blood pressure
  • Improved cholesterol profile, with higher HDL and lower LDL
  • Stronger bones
  • Faster wound healing
  • Younger, tighter, thicker skin
  • Hair regrowth
  • Wrinkle removal
  • Elimination of cellulite
  • Sharper vision
  • Mood elevation
  • Increased memory retention
  • Improved sleep

Can Messi be considired a legend after taking HGH? - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdhWY_0qrxSjeposisEuLNNZlZFHPTYdNepeBLFOzi7KUWS_MJPYQp3cZTfQ
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:57 pm

No one will give a shit he took HGH.

Maradona took cocaine and a plethora of drugs and no one cared.

GOAT :bow:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:10 pm

Didn't he take it when he was a kid just so he didnt end up even shorter than he is?

Next thing you know people will call getting a flu shot cheating.... :coffee:
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:12 pm

What a knee jerk thread, created by a Madrid fan boy. He took HGH to live a normal life. People will do anything to discredit him.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:30 pm

Agree with the ones defending him. Sorry, and don't worry, I'll call the rest of Barca divers soon enough anyway, but taking HGH to not be a midget, and still ending up almost sarcastically short, can't have made him the athlete he is today.

Maybe earlier in his career it reduced his risk of injury, but there's tons of players that play every match and never get injured, just look at Philipp Lahm, can't remember him being injured since he broke his arm, which iis hardly a typical football injury.

I think midgets just don't fall as hard, that's all.

Don't hate on the kid just because he's got an absurd level of talent, it's not like HGH gives you his vision, smarts, decision-making or technique. Probably doesn't even help the reflexes much. And it's not like Messi runs 180 minutes each game, there's loads of players who never were near HGH who run as much.

Really don't see the point of the thread, it's not like he's playing on steroids right now or anything. Biscuits and Alves are Barcas cheaters, not Messi. He's boss.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:32 pm

Sushi Master wrote:No one will give a shit he took HGH.

Angel dust makes you play worse not better lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:36 pm

Zealous wrote:

?? Angel dust isn't cocaine

Unless you're saying Maradona also took that too lulz
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:39 pm

That's what I said, heroine always make you play worse :lucas :
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:41 pm

The Franchise wrote:Dat picky hair and dem crusty knees in pic 2 lol

You forgot teh face. Laughing I swear to god he is saying "derp".
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:41 pm

Zealous wrote:

HGH doesn't change how you play. Plus most people don't know that. They think "drugs" and natrually think steroids.

People don't care what kind of person you are, or what you do or don't do. Just deliver on the pitch and they love you :bow:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:45 pm

LOL.. It's called REPLACEMENT THERAPY.. He was DEFICIENT in it, which means he needed it to become 'normal'
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:48 pm

LOL at the people for hating on messi its not his fault he had a small prick and had to take HGH :shisha:
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:49 pm

The fat to muscle myth originates in that people that lose muscle often get fat. This is a popular misunderstanding. What actually happens is that in order to maintain a muscle mass at a certain level the human body requires so much energy. As a person becomes older, leads a more sedentary life, etc, what often happens is that he begins to lose more muscle but doesn't change his eating habits. As a result, he now has a surplus of calories in his everyday life, and gets fatter. Hence, why "muscle turns to fat" when unused, and the opposite is assumed to be true. But it's just a popular myth.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4