Juve to sacrifice Marrone? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Juve to sacrifice Marrone?

5 posters

Go down

Juve to sacrifice Marrone? Empty Juve to sacrifice Marrone?

Post by Juventude Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:00 pm

Juve to sacrifice Marrone?

By Football Italia staff

Juventus may tempt Atalanta into selling Federico Peluso during the summer by offering Luca Marrone as part of the deal.

The left-back has impressed with the Bergamo club this term, scoring once in 27 Serie A games so far.

Juventus have been paired with the 28-year-old stopper and, according to Tuttosport, the Old Lady are pondering a bid.

The newspaper is suggesting that Juve could offer the Nerazzurri youngster Marrone as part on the deal – possibly on loan or in a co-ownership.

Marrone, 22, is rated highly in Turin but he has been limited to just five appearances across all competitions this season.

The Italian Under-21 international has totalled just 32 minutes in Serie A in only two League displays over the last eight months.

Atalanta and Juventus completed some transfer business in January when Simone Padoin moved to Turin in a €5m deal.

http://www.football-italia.net/17767/juve-sacrifice-marrone

--------------------------------------------------------------

I really hope that this is just a rumor. If we're going to sign a LB it better be a world class game changer that would displace PDC. I don't want to sacrifice Marrone for PDC's substitute.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Juve to sacrifice Marrone? Empty Re: Juve to sacrifice Marrone?

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:47 pm

I don't want to sacrifice Marrone for PDC's substitute.

Thumbs up
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:18 pm

Hell no!
Bring back Ziegler...he is a god enough back up..& keep Marrone!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:39 pm

agree

Ziegler should come back - hes a very useful handy player to have as a rotating LB player
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:13 am

What's odd about Ziegler is that clearly Conte didn't want him because Juve signed him before Conte's arrival. Then, after Conte took over, he was sent to Fenerbache. However, Ziegler is a LB/LWB/LW, which I would think would be ideal for Conte's 3-5-2 that uses a LB and RB as the wings or the 4-3-3 that also relies on the LB and RB to press forward, but play a bit more defensively. If Juve decides not to sign a top LB this season, I hope Conte reconsiders using Ziegler in combination with PDC because I think he could be useful for Conte's tactics.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:27 am

Juventude wrote:What's odd about Ziegler is that clearly Conte didn't want him because Juve signed him before Conte's arrival. Then, after Conte took over, he was sent to Fenerbache. However, Ziegler is a LB/LWB/LW, which I would think would be ideal for Conte's 3-5-2 that uses a LB and RB as the wings or the 4-3-3 that also relies on the LB and RB to press forward, but play a bit more defensively. If Juve decides not to sign a top LB this season, I hope Conte reconsiders using Ziegler in combination with PDC because I think he could be useful for Conte's tactics.

Ziegler was more than decent LB .... but I guess he is to defense minded for conte but for me Ziegler is perfect for him he has the shot, the speed and everything
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:34 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Juventude wrote:What's odd about Ziegler is that clearly Conte didn't want him because Juve signed him before Conte's arrival. Then, after Conte took over, he was sent to Fenerbache. However, Ziegler is a LB/LWB/LW, which I would think would be ideal for Conte's 3-5-2 that uses a LB and RB as the wings or the 4-3-3 that also relies on the LB and RB to press forward, but play a bit more defensively. If Juve decides not to sign a top LB this season, I hope Conte reconsiders using Ziegler in combination with PDC because I think he could be useful for Conte's tactics.

Ziegler was more than decent LB .... but I guess he is to defense minded for conte but for me Ziegler is perfect for him he has the shot, the speed and everything

Conte spent nights & days working with PDC...
getting Ziegler to play more offensive would not have been that difficult...
If he had stay...it would've become his norm
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:28 am

yup
after the boriello and padoin episodes, Zieglers is the one that i truly cannot figure out
Why was he sent away?? Without even being trialled
Even Elia got a season to prove his worth
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down