The Verminator
aleumdance
29 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ramsey this season= $HIT - Page 2 Empty Re: Ramsey this season= $HIT

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:15 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:I dont understand

why doesn't Oxlade play in the hole behind RVP?

Seems like the obvious choice but I dont think I've ever seen him there?

This is something like Ranieri playing the old guards for Inter. Stubbornness.

As for Ramsey, I actually didn't watch the game but this is not the first time Wenger played him in the wing (remember Bolton away this season) and he did very well, so I don't blame Wenger for this. He maybe had a bad day, but I didn't watch it so...

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:51 pm

So you guys are saying that we lost because of Ramsey? how come there are no topics about Verminator? I thought that both goals were scored because of his erorrs.

I am not claiming that he he played well but our whole team played like shit. Our best player RVP missed an easy chance yet there are no topics about him. Name me one player that actually played good today. Blaming Ramsey for every single match is not fair.

He shouldnt have started on wings today and i dont know why Wenger starts him when we have got Gervinho and OX that could play mych better than him. Wenger trying to use like he did with Nasri but Ramsey is out of form at the moment and Wenger shouldnt start him and should use as a sub.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:56 pm

djoe26 wrote:So you guys are saying that we lost because of Ramsey? how come there are no topics about Verminator? I thought that both goals were scored because of his erorrs.

I am not claiming that he he played well but our whole team played like shit. Our best player RVP missed an easy chance yet there are no topics about him. Name me one player that actually played good today. Blaming Ramsey for every single match is not fair.

He shouldnt have started on wings today and i dont know why Wenger starts him when we have got Gervinho and OX that could play mych better than him. Wenger trying to use like he did with Nasri but Ramsey is out of form at the moment and Wenger shouldnt start him and should use as a sub.

I am pretty sure the name of this topic is "Ramsey this season, | not " ramsey the cause of our failure at loftus road"

and if you watched today's game, you would have just lost it at Ramsey cuz this is how he has been playing and never got better

he is truly a british denilson
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:05 pm

aleumdance wrote:
djoe26 wrote:So you guys are saying that we lost because of Ramsey? how come there are no topics about Verminator? I thought that both goals were scored because of his erorrs.

I am pretty sure the name of this topic is "Ramsey this season, | not " ramsey the cause of our failure at loftus road"

and if you watched today's game, you would have just lost it at Ramsey cuz this is how he has been playing and never got better

he is truly a british denilson

So why did you make this topic now? right after the match? He hasnt been shit this season, he has had some good performances too but that of course are forgotten for his recent form.

I watched the game in shitty link and yes he was poor but everybody in our team played like shit today. So blaming him for the lost is just pathetic. Now that Arshavin is gone Arsenal has got thier new scapegoat.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:08 pm

Way too much pressure has been heaped on him this season and he's only 20 if we're to forget that.

That being said, I don't think he should be starting any of our remaining fixtures and am livid that he got the nod over Gervinho and Chambo who showed great flair against Villa that I was hoping they'd carry on today. Now we have to take on City having just lost but knowing they've suffered a heavier defeat is comforting.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:26 pm

RG, could you dig up similar threads on Song from 3 years back at goal.com forums? Oh and look at Song this season.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:33 pm

MJGunner wrote:Way too much pressure has been heaped on him this season and he's only 20 if we're to forget that.

That being said, I don't think he should be starting any of our remaining fixtures and am livid that he got the nod over Gervinho and Chambo who showed great flair against Villa that I was hoping they'd carry on today. Now we have to take on City having just lost but knowing they've suffered a heavier defeat is comforting.

too much pressure is forcing him to do unnecessary tricks that always fail... his biggest problem is he holds the ball too long.

ramsey has been god-awful this season. for some reason, the only time he has a positive impact is in Champions League games and he isn't spectacular then.

you can blame his performances on him not being able to handle the pressure, but we have other guys who can handle it and are just as good if not better than him.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:40 pm

If there's pressure on him - play him on some games with the reserves and hopefully he'll be back to his best => pressure taken off.

You just can't experiment in such an important stage of season.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:50 pm

This is the second game we have played shit when he started on the wings we got a lucky win vs Everton.

We were playing so well when Ramsey was not playing, he slows everything down and makes dumb moves. Mad

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:29 pm

^^^+1

wenger why fix whats not broken?
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:38 am

aleumdance wrote:
gunnerlistick wrote:
aleumdance wrote:
Wilson37 wrote:Agree.. He never looked fantastic for me whenever i saw him.. A good player at the most.. I think we should cut down his oppertunities and give more chances to some other youngster.. I dont see him as our future.. And after all this why Ramsey on wings ??

someone said non arsenal mania that " ramsey is playing solely base don potential not skill"

I am beginning to wonder if he suits the way we play or he is just a pub teamer hmm

tbh, he does, he just needs to push the ball forward cuz lately he just looks like a British Denilson( but worse)
he.. he.. eco smile
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:39 am

I CAN'T EVEN DEFEND HIM, HE'S LIKE SONG 3 SEASONS AGO
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:05 pm

And how old was Song 3 years ago? 20-21

Let's not pitch him aside, his form is awful sure but his potential is massive.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:10 pm

@Ali and @MJ - Precisely my point..

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:23 pm

First thing you guys need to decide is whether you are gunning for the future or present. no one disagrees about ramsey potential but at this moment and time he is SHIT and we have better players who can fill his space. This match against QPR was important every match is till the end of the season.
there is nothing wrong to admit that sometimes you make decisions in life which back fire and playing ramsey was one such decision. right he has commitment and determination but right now nothing going his way. why play him when someone brings nothing to the team.
if for the past seven game arsenal have followed a tactical set up which is great and bringing them victories there is no need whatsoever to change it.
Ramsey was responsible somewhat it was his failure to defend and child like jumps with his back towards the ball which led to the goal.
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodless Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:51 pm

more like wenger playing him at LW rotating with rosicky being a flop!

bloodless
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:12 pm

look guys, for someone who watched Song from day 1 like me there is a massive difference, and that is Song was just all round terrible, doing the wrong stuff..

Ramsey on the other hand, knows his stuff, he knows how to cross, pass

but he is just doing unnecessary $hit, like those tricks, they are fvcking annoying

when Song was $hit he could not even Cross, he did not even look like he had the potential.. but Ramsey already has shown what he can do, but this season, some idiot is telling Ramsey that his middle name is Ozil
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwame2u Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:53 am

I acknowledge that Ramsey has not had the best form recently but, I can’t believe some of the comments being made here knowing the history of the club and how Wenger deals with his players.
We have genuine examples of players the coach has stuck behind like Rosicky and we r now seeing the fruits of the coaches’ faith yet some fans still make up a thread like this.

Yes, this game is important but so is the future of the club. No offence meant but I feel there is some short sightedness here. I believe the intention of playing Ramsey on the wing is an acknowledgment of his form by the coach and in an attempt to improve his game, he is being played on the wing, as was initially done with Wilshere and Diaby. This will enhance his attacking play again.
Wenger is thinking future as well, not only today and that has been the philosophy for a long time now. Not trying to downplay the importance of securing the top four position but that was really the aim of the coach, I believe.
Unfortunately we lost the game due to defensive mistakes as well as a blunted attack to which, yes Ramsey contributed, but this was a collective team performance.
Kwame2u
Kwame2u
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:01 pm

^Agree but atleast OP didn't say Ramsey IS s***, just that he has been s*** this season
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:12 pm

Ever since he came back we started to decline and were going no where, when he was on the bench we were beating teams for fun.

The reason not many will blame Vermaelen, we all know next game he will score the game winner, while Ramsey will try to do his stupid tricks.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:48 am

Ramsey remind me Senderos ,

not a top team material . he will be good in a mid-table team bu do no ask him to excel week and week out and again top teams

but i think by the age of 28-29 he will become good, a scott parker-like

we can't wait don't we ?
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:42 am

tbh I think he's been great for you guys this season

/trolololol

Nah but seriously what happened? The injuries? I thought this guy would be class.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:04 am

Well in Ramsey's defense...he played well(okay) for the 1st half of the season, but it's been recently that he's been playing $hit! And re-emergence of Rozza has forced AW to play Rambo on the wing in recent games.

But still I said it before, and I'll say it again ... RAMSEY IS NOT OUR FUTURE ATTACKING MIDFIELDER! He's juz not good enough.

And neither is Rosicky. We still need to buy a very good AM, that can most importantly make plays, and create chance, but also score he's fair share of goals, like Cesc did (and Rambo and Rozza don't score that much, we all know that)

However, for the moment. Until the end of the season. Wenger should be starting Rozza in the AM position, and he should play the wingers on the wings. Not Rambo. So yeah, Rambo should not play, because he's been real utter $hit recently.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:30 am

El_Gunner wrote:Well in Ramsey's defense...he played well(okay) for the 1st half of the season, but it's been recently that he's been playing $hit! And re-emergence of Rozza has forced AW to play Rambo on the wing in recent games.

But still I said it before, and I'll say it again ... RAMSEY IS NOT OUR FUTURE ATTACKING MIDFIELDER! He's juz not good enough.

And neither is Rosicky. We still need to buy a very good AM, that can most importantly make plays, and create chance, but also score he's fair share of goals, like Cesc did (and Rambo and Rozza don't score that much, we all know that)

However, for the moment. Until the end of the season. Wenger should be starting Rozza in the AM position, and he should play the wingers on the wings. Not Rambo. So yeah, Rambo should not play, because he's been real utter $hit recently.

Been saying that since last summer.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:19 pm

El_Gunner wrote:Well in Ramsey's defense...he played well(okay) for the 1st half of the season, but it's been recently that he's been playing $hit! And re-emergence of Rozza has forced AW to play Rambo on the wing in recent games.

Rambo isn't our future AM, it's Wilsh
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:00 pm

Needs to work hard or i can see spending most of his time on the bench
EL Patron
EL Patron