+5
areve
Adrian0911
Juventude
Halfsharkgator
DeviAngel
9 posters

Go down

Felipe Melo set for Juventus return - report  Empty Felipe Melo set for Juventus return - report

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:10 pm

Brazilian midfielder Felipe Melo could be on his way back to Juventus at the end of the 2011-12 campaign as Galatasaray are hesitant to meet the Bianconeri's asking price for the 28-year-old, Bugun reports.

Melo joined the Istanbul giants on a one-year loan deal at the start of the season, and Galatasaray have the option to make the midfielder's stay at the club permanent for a set fee of €13 million.

Galatasaray head coach Fatih Terim is believed to be satisfied with Melo's performances this term, and has asked his board to keep the former Fiorentina star at the club.

However, Galatasaray are reluctant to shell out €13m for the holding midfielder, and could therefore decline to exercise their option to buy.

Melo recently stated that he is keen to stay at his current club beyond his current loan spell.
=========

Well well the player who said that Fiorentina fans taught him how to hate Juventus now what MELO ? now what ? ! affraid
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Felipe Melo set for Juventus return - report  Empty Re: Felipe Melo set for Juventus return - report

Post by Halfsharkgator Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:52 pm

i wish he could fit in our system but he cant.. so lets move on and sell him for 10million and cut our losses.

if he does come back in the summer, we will find another buyer.. pretty sure he's not staying
Halfsharkgator
Halfsharkgator
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Felipe Melo set for Juventus return - report  Empty Re: Felipe Melo set for Juventus return - report

Post by Juventude Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:50 pm

I remember reading that Fenerbache was also interested in signing him a couple of months ago. If we can get anything over 10 million for him, I'd be happy and take that deal.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:53 pm

we could give him to lazio + 5-10m for hernanes..or to udinese for asamoah/armero. i'm sure any team in seria a except milan and inter would like him.
great bargaining chip.
i believe the sales of melo, krasic, ziegler, pazienza and quags(if he really wants to go) could help us get good deals, spend less on good players and buy more.
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by areve Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:18 am

Let them have him on installment then.. I dont see him coming back to Juve.
areve
areve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:10 am

Would love to see him back at Juve.

The Melo-Pepe bromance was pretty cool too haha!
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:45 pm

There are plenty of teams who will take him...good riddance in my opinion! We should get Pogba, Asamoah and promote Appelt and Buoy to the first team for next season :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:34 pm

The turkish side just wants to reduce the price with these rumors. I'm sure they are dying to sign him permanently...
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:36 am

While I doubt hes coming back - I think that IF he did, hed be GREAT

Hes exactly the player Id like to see in our midfield.

He runs hard. He tackles and intercepts well. Hes a good physical presence.

I think Conte can use him quite well - that is IF he ever ends up coming back.

Melo himself said that he DOESNT want to come back so i guess its all a moot point
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down