Europe's most wanted why Inter,Chelsea,Spurs and Madrid  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Europe's most wanted why Inter,Chelsea,Spurs and Madrid

+5
dronte
DeviAngel
Swanhends
Forza
Patrick Bateman
9 posters

Go down

Europe's most wanted why Inter,Chelsea,Spurs and Madrid  Empty Europe's most wanted why Inter,Chelsea,Spurs and Madrid

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:06 am

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2012/03/06/2948700/europes-most-wanted-why-inter-chelsea-tottenham-real-madrid

Decent article for once from goal.com. Laughing Maybe just ignore the Madrid part,hardly see him going there.

Thoughts ?

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Europe's most wanted why Inter,Chelsea,Spurs and Madrid  Empty Re: Europe's most wanted why Inter,Chelsea,Spurs and Madrid

Post by Forza Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:25 am

Spaletti is a top quality coach. Chelsea, Inter or Tottenham would do very well to employ him. He might still have some loyalty to Roma which would prevent him from joining Inter. Chelsea is probably the best-suited club, although he plays in a style similar to Ancelotti, which Abramovich might will disagree with (eventually). Tottenham would be a very interesting move, they are perhaps the most similar team to Zenit in England. Spaletti would bring greater defensive discipline, whilst improving their counter-attacking play and movement on the flanks. I think Spaletti would do very well at Arsenal too (if Wenger leaves).
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Europe's most wanted why Inter,Chelsea,Spurs and Madrid  Empty Re: Europe's most wanted why Inter,Chelsea,Spurs and Madrid

Post by Swanhends Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:41 pm

I'd love to get Spalletti, probably even more so than AVB

I just don't think he's going to come...he doesnt seem to want to leave Zenit for some reason
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:12 pm

Spaletti is the best Italian coach with Prandelli I LOVE HIM AND HIS STYLE .. and why not Real Madrid ? His Roma side played the best football out there he was just unlucky to find himself there in that period.

Spaletti is the best coach
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:32 pm

I always hoped he will come back to Serie A, but I wouldn't like to see him at Inter because he would probably make a badass team out of the current.. whatever.
He is one of the best coaches out there, still can't understand why he is still in Russia.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:47 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Spaletti is the best Italian coach with Prandelli I LOVE HIM AND HIS STYLE .. and why not Real Madrid ? His Roma side played the best football out there he was just unlucky to find himself there in that period.

He probably doesn't know the in's and out's of Spanish football. That's the main thing stopping him imo.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:16 pm

he just renewed his contract so i guess it's a bit too late now. However i'd certainly love to see him coaching us or any other top club
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:23 pm

Zealous wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Spaletti is the best Italian coach with Prandelli I LOVE HIM AND HIS STYLE .. and why not Real Madrid ? His Roma side played the best football out there he was just unlucky to find himself there in that period.

He probably doesn't know the in's and out's of Spanish football. That's the main thing stopping him imo.

Actually he loves passing game and he plays such great football that he would succeed everywhere his teams play football from highest class and can be implemented in every league. That's what makes him class coach he can make i everywhere in any club last time Italian Mastermind was coach in RM they won the league even thou they were trailing 9 points behind Barcelona right ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:33 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Zealous wrote:

Actually he loves passing game and he plays such great football that he would succeed everywhere his teams play football from highest class and can be implemented in every league. That's what makes him class coach he can make i everywhere in any club last time Italian Mastermind was coach in RM they won the league even thou they were trailing 9 points behind Barcelona right ?

That's not exactly what I meant. I was mostly talking about how things work as far as the RFEF, what type of players you are likely to encounter in Spain. Which teams and grounds to prepare for in advance.

Jose has worked in Spain in the past, we are the first team he is coaching in Spain but he is not new to the culture or the league.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:34 pm

Zealous wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Zealous wrote:

That's not exactly what I meant. I was mostly talking about how things work as far as the RFEF, what type of players you are likely to encounter in Spain. Which teams and grounds to prepare for in advance.

Jose has worked in Spain in the past, we are the first team he is coaching in Spain but he is not new to the culture or the league.

I was talking about Capello lol Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:35 pm

I wonder how Capello won titles with Madrid then hmm
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:44 pm

Capello won through sheer dumb luck and balls, mostly balls though. He was sacked twice lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:48 pm

First time, he had Redondo. Second time was just sheer luck to be honest. Epic but fortunate that during that season, I think none of the top 4 teams strung more than 3 wins in a row or something (could be 2 actually)...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:13 pm

Zealous wrote:Capello won through sheer dumb luck and balls, mostly balls though. He was sacked twice lol

How do u call the other titles he won ?

nvm he did it
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down