How highly do you rate Alexis Sanches as a Dribbler? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

How highly do you rate Alexis Sanches as a Dribbler?

+11
DeviAngel
harhar11
guest7
free_cat
black mamba
Valkyrja
Nirgall
Mr Nick09
Körbl
Le Samourai
Adit
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How highly do you rate Alexis Sanches as a Dribbler? Empty How highly do you rate Alexis Sanches as a Dribbler?

Post by Adit Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:21 am

:coffee:

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

How highly do you rate Alexis Sanches as a Dribbler? Empty Re: How highly do you rate Alexis Sanches as a Dribbler?

Post by Le Samourai Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:29 am

Higher than Ronaldo :coffee:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

How highly do you rate Alexis Sanches as a Dribbler? Empty Re: How highly do you rate Alexis Sanches as a Dribbler?

Post by Körbl Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:30 am

Not as high as Marcelo Afro
🔒
Körbl
Körbl
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:34 am

Le Samourai wrote:Higher than Ronaldo :coffee:
That doesnt say much :coffee:

Sanches has been average at dribbling so far,current kaka dribbles better than him:lol:

Is he struggling to dribble because of the league change? or was he overhyped as a dribbler ?
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:40 am

Was my way of saying he's in the top thousand. :coffee:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Körbl Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:43 am

Le Samourai wrote:Was my way of saying he's in the top thousand. :coffee:

Lmao banana
I find it odd that only Real Madrid fans are talking posting in a thread about a Barca player :vagi:
Körbl
Körbl
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:52 am

A lot of bias there Adit.

I think he is a top notch dribbler. He is gifted physical with a small body that allows him to turn and change directions easily, he can get into small spaces but he also have incredible explosiveness so he can beat almost anyone on the dribble. His close control is great, not yet amazing, he uses body feints effectively, although he isnt the trickiest of player from what i have seen although i can be wrong. He usually keeps it simple and tries to beat his man on a turn, with a body feint when changing direction while running at you.

How effective has he been in la liga this season, not the best, statistics at least clearly put that in evidence. I would say that he didnt get a hang at the way la liga defenders handle dribblers, and his new role at barca and the instructions he had to keep it simple.

I would hazard the guess that in a team where he was in a free role, he would be doing a lot better. But it's unfair to forget how good he was in the grandpa league.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:53 am

I rate him highly as a dribbler he is fast a quick turner and stops in in little space. I just think he doesn't always choose the best moment to use that skill-
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:55 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:A lot of bias there Adit.

I didnt say anything wrong lol

Kaka has been better at dribbling than Alexis this season,statsitics does back it up but i dont want it i have seen both play almost all game
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:59 am

This is a sad sad day....people using "Even Kaka is better than him at dribbling" as an insult.

Sad
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:02 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:

How effective has he been in la liga this season, not the best, statistics at least clearly put that in evidence. I would say that he didnt get a hang at the way la liga defenders handle dribblers, and his new role at barca and the instructions he had to keep it simple.

I would hazard the guess that in a team where he was in a free role, he would be doing a lot better. But it's unfair to forget how good he was in the grandpa league.
Thats what i think.Its really hard to dribble in La liga .There are tons of examples Cough*CR7*cough

La liga defense has no problem dealing with players who relays on speed too much.In a intresting statistics if we took top 50 dribble percentage in the world only Messi and thiago (?) makes the List from La liga...definitely points to the specialty of the league imo.

Sanches was portrayed as one hell of a dribbler but he has been average at it,Lass has more dribbles.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:03 am

Le Samourai wrote:This is a sad sad day....people using "Even Kaka is better than him at dribbling" as an insult.

Sad
Current Kaka Crying or Very sad
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:06 am

Just dont read the stats and compare him to Lass. There are so many things that you can miss. I'm not even sure what Whoscored considers as a successful dribble. There is no way that Lass is a better dribbler, that just sounds silly. he is a hell of a dribbler, but he is not in the appropriate set up to display it. If he was playing for us, he would be a lot more threatening for example, our style suits him best.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:11 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Just dont read the stats and compare him to Lass. There are so many things that you can miss. I'm not even sure what Whoscored considers as a successful dribble. There is no way that Lass is a better dribbler, that just sounds silly. he is a hell of a dribbler, but he is not in the appropriate set up to display it. If he was playing for us, he would be a lot more threatening for example, our style suits him best.

lol dont take it like Lass is better dribbler,i was merely pointing Sanches's low rate of dribbles.

If he was such a great dribbker im sure he will try it alot more.

That playing it safe doesnt make sense,it shows he lacks confidence in his ability too.

Last edited by Adit on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:13 am

Nick hating on Lass, but lass is a underrated dribbler
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:22 am

how am i hating on lass? he is not a better dribbler than Sanchez in a general sense, that's that.

@Adit, people keep telling you, he doesnt try more because he is not allowed to do so. Now, only bad form, new environment and tight tactical restraints can explain that. But he has shown a lot more in Italy and frankly he shouldnt be doubted this much, specially after a couple of months.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:28 am

I think lass can give him a run.\ lol.

Anyway..being serious.Sachez dribbling honestly isn't the best....too reliant on on facing his man and beating him.I get the feeling he really needs the width and the space, just dosen't have that at Barca.

Would Be amazing in united's system on the right, where he could just take on his man.In ours I don't think he'd be as good.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:30 am

That he is not allowed to dribble makes me laugh.

How do people know he is not allowed to dribble? did Guardiola say anything? any quotes or just assumption ?

Pedro doesnt dribble much,does that mean he is not allowed to dribble? more like he cant dribble.

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:32 am

Harder to dribble in a sea of defenders inside than in a sea of space on the wings.When he gets the ball on the wings he dosen't even need to dribble...no defenders are there.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:43 am

Adit wrote:That he is not allowed to dribble makes me laugh.

How do people know he is not allowed to dribble? did Guardiola say anything? any quotes or just assumption ?

Pedro doesnt dribble much,does that mean he is not allowed to dribble? more like he cant dribble.

couple of reasons.
1) an anecdote about him showing off in his first training by dribbling 3, 4 guys, but was told off because barca=passing 1st
2) Cesc talking about himself and Sanchez's "reduced" role at Barca meaning that their freedom was taken away.
3) something that you can appreciate to the eye watching the way he played for Udinese in comparison to barca.

im sure barca fans have more precise examples.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:17 am

Not better than CR7.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:33 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Adit wrote:That he is not allowed to dribble makes me laugh.

couple of reasons.
1) an anecdote about him showing off in his first training by dribbling 3, 4 guys, but was told off because barca=passing 1st
2) Cesc talking about himself and Sanchez's "reduced" role at Barca meaning that their freedom was taken away.
3) something that you can appreciate to the eye watching the way he played for Udinese in comparison to barca.

im sure barca fans have more precise examples.
Barca prefering passing first doesnt mean Sanches isnt allowed to dribble.If he was such a great dribbler im sure Guardiola or any sensible coach will not ask him not to dribble.isnt this Barca=pass first applicable to Tello and Cuencea too? why are they allowed to dribble while the mighty dribbling master Sanches isnt? makes no sense.

Its not Im Expecting Sanches to dribble past multiple players and GK and then score.If he is strong in dribbling there were more than enough situations where he failed to beat defenders even in one on one.He rarely beats his man in one on one situation too.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by black mamba Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:38 am

way better than fake ronaldo :coffee:
black mamba
black mamba
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:44 am

And most importantly Sanches has most turnover rate in entire Barcelona squad.Why does he have such a high turnover rate if he is not even trying to dribble? He is the second most dispossessed player too.

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:45 am

Adit wrote:And most importantly Sanches has most turnover rate in entire Barcelona squad.Why does he have such a high turnover rate if he is not even trying to dribble? He is the second most dispossessed player too.

Sanchez has the highes turnover ratio in Barça? Can you provide a soruce?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next