Ganso
BiasedMilanFan3
tonger
Forza
10 posters

Go down

Palermo v Milan Empty Palermo v Milan

Post by Forza Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:17 am

A potentially difficult away game to keep the pressure on Juve.

Milan's probable line-up

ABBIATI

ABATE - BONERA - THIAGO SILVA - ANTONINI

NOCERINO - VAN BOMMEL - MUNTARI

EMANUELSON

IBRAHIMOVIC - ROBINHO

Injured: Pato, Maxi Lopez, Boateng, Merkel, Strasser, Seedorf, Aquilani, Cassano, Gattuso, Nesta

Banned: Mexes

Palermo's probable line-up

VIVIANO

PISANO - MUNOZ - MIGLIACCIO - MANTOVANI

BARRETO - DONATI - BERTOLO

ILICIC

BUDAN - MICCOLI

Injured: Silvestre, Hernandez, Bacinovic

Banned: Balzaretti
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Palermo v Milan Empty Re: Palermo v Milan

Post by tonger Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:40 am

the game will be won in midfield Very Happy
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:08 am

Palermo have always given us a tough time in their home...Particularly with players just coming back from International Friendlies,not too optimistic! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:37 am

its unbelievable that not only our first team players but even the reserves are almost wiped out with injuries.

palermo is incredibly tough team to win against, at home they are no different to Napoli.

so i would predict a very marginal win for milan; 1-0 or 2-1 or even draw 1-1 because of bonera/antonini starting.

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:42 am

Normally I would predict a draw at 0-0 pr 1-1 for this match but I really think Milan will show the rest of the league why we're top scorers so far and ABSOLUTELY CRUSH Palermo.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:56 am

im with bmf,we havent won in 6 years but i think that we will rip them apart with binho and ibra on form.

main worry here is Miccoli vs Bonera.

Hoping Urby plays well....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:13 am

Mexes' suspension is so annoying. He was bought to fill-in when Nesta is injured... so he punches Borriello and gets himself suspended. Now we're left with Bonera. He's going to be a real weakness. I can't see Milan keeping a clean sheet (hope they prove me wrong), but I think the only way we can win this is by outscoring Palermo. Either one of Miccoli or Illicic will get a goal for them. As I said in the score predicition thread, 3-1 to us, with Ibra to score 2 in his Serie A comeback and Robinho to get one as well.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:37 pm

We're gonna concede, there's no doubt in my mind about that. With Ibra back and Robinho on a good run, I'm confident we can outscore them though. Emanuelson is key. If he plays well and supports the front two, I'm confident we'll win comfortably.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:10 pm

Our chances in this game depends a lot on our defence and attack.
I think we'll manage to come out on top though
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:47 pm

HAT TRICK for IBRA in the first half!!! Very Happy
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:55 pm

wow,wasnt expecting this.palermo :vagi:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:34 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Normally I would predict a draw at 0-0 pr 1-1 for this match but I really think Milan will show the rest of the league why we're top scorers so far and ABSOLUTELY CRUSH Palermo.

14 mins premature but....

:bow:

Seth
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:38 pm

Seth wrote:
BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Normally I would predict a draw at 0-0 pr 1-1 for this match but I really think Milan will show the rest of the league why we're top scorers so far and ABSOLUTELY CRUSH Palermo.

14 mins premature but....

:bow:
lol

biasedmilan i admire ur gutsy prediction +1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:50 pm

lol i wasnt expecting this result as well. i thought its going to be very difficult. 8 years we havent got result in their backyard, plus the fact that they absolutely butchered lazio last time, i was really nervous about this game.

ibra was a GOAT, Elf-ssamurai back at his best. he could have got 5 goals... i think out of around 8 shots he got 5 on target with 3 goals scored.

and thank god muntari wasnt doing anything stupid or foolish lol though he was playing rugby at one point shooting the ball at crowd lol anyway good and calm game by him

another amazing player was abate and ambrosini. on ambrosini we always say time to say good bye lol and then suddenly he puts heroic performance to change our mind. i thought that was best game by him this season.

on abate, he absolutely amazed me. right from the very beginning, some very constructive crosses, and dangerous forward runs. while never neglecting his defensive duties, and my favourite moment of abate was, when he and miccoli had duel on counterattack he won by his blistering pace, plus one absolutely heroic block to avoid conceding by full body blocking. amazing stuff

silva and nocerino does their best everytime and they gets better and better every game and my full respect to nocerino today that he didnt celebrate 1 single goal milan scored. he really really paid respect and tribute to palermo crowd and the club that gave him his big break. and also a very sportsmanship stuff by him when milan had free counterattackking chance and he stopped the game seeing one of the palermo guy getting injured. he really deserves praise.

and emanuelson was really amazing, dribbling, constructive buildup plays, right left middle defending attacking he was everywhere. amazing stuff. great work rate, great work ethic and commitment to the team. he has made me feel like as if there is nothing wrong making him starter by now because his team work is just superb. i think we should be a little worried because he went off injured, maybe as a precaution hopefully he is available.

robinho back to his best, el sharawwy with great assist and could have goal if not for wonderful viviano save.

great game by everyone, felt as if our team poured all the anger and injustice they felt for this game, and boy they played so good right from the beginning itwas so hard to believe.
i was like this isnt milan playing lol anyway good game

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:35 pm

Just woke up
Just saw the result

AWWWWW YYEEEAAAAHHHHHH

Now I just need to watch the goals
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:53 am

:bow: Ibra
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:34 am

DRK wrote: :bow: Ibra
not just him...

Abate :bow:
Silva :bow:
Nocerino :bow:
Emanuelson :bow:
Robinho :bow:
SES :bow:

Bonera, Abbiati, Ambrosini, Mesbah, Muntari and Antonini also had good games. I never thought I'd be saying that about some of those players. Inzaghi didn't really have enough time to do anything.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:09 am

From the back, Abbiati had very little to do all match, but was dominant when he needed to be. Abate started the game excellently and was a constant presence on the right. Bonera, surprisingly had a good game,except in one or two situations.Thiago only made one mistake late on, and owned the game as shown with his goal. Antonini did little of worth particularly since he was replaced by Mesbah at half time; who performed much more agilely and effectively. Nocerino was his usual work-horse for the team tonight, Ambrosini filled in well for van Bommel who was rested for the Arsenal match. Muntari gave away too many fouls for me, and shot far too often in the opening minutes, but did his job and remains a positive addition. Urby was effective again, doting the ball around the outside of the box and could have scored early on, went off for El Shaarawy, who provided a massive spark to assist Thiago Silva's goal. Robinho has definitely found his form now, with dribbles coming off and complex passes helping to unlock the defense, nice to see Inzaghi late on to be another threat for the tired Palermo defense. Ibrahimovic marked his return with a hat-trick after only 30 minutes - Amazing! Clearly the man of the match, with points where he even defended selflessly:) Great way to go into the Arsenal game, and hopefully we should encounter no problems in the build up to it . And - Forza Chievo! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:04 pm

WAIT... cassano's on the bench now?
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:30 am

zarola wrote:WAIT... cassano's on the bench now?

confused news to me
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:45 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
zarola wrote:WAIT... cassano's on the bench now?

confused news to me

my god, your injured list was so big I thought it was the subs list
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down