Will you take a sugar daddy owner for your club? - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Will you take a sugar daddy owner for your club?

+13
S32TABLANCA
free_cat
che
Lord Awesome
chemicalboy99
Nomad
rwo power
shamr9pato
Great Leader Sprucenuce
SaintJoe
VivaStPauli
Mr Nick09
Adit
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Will you?

Will you take a sugar daddy owner for your club? - Page 2 Vote_lcap32%Will you take a sugar daddy owner for your club? - Page 2 Voting_bar 32% 
[ 6 ]
Will you take a sugar daddy owner for your club? - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%Will you take a sugar daddy owner for your club? - Page 2 Voting_bar 21% 
[ 4 ]
Will you take a sugar daddy owner for your club? - Page 2 Vote_lcap47%Will you take a sugar daddy owner for your club? - Page 2 Voting_bar 47% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 19

Will you take a sugar daddy owner for your club? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will you take a sugar daddy owner for your club?

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:31 am

Nope since we don't need it

Back to top Go down

Will you take a sugar daddy owner for your club? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will you take a sugar daddy owner for your club?

Post by free_cat Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:45 am

Saetablanca wrote:
free_cat wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
free_cat wrote:No. We are the people's club. Barça exists because they represent the people of catalonia, and we want a sense ownership that we will never relinquish. But we are also the club of everyone that loves us. We want to be the biggest naion in the world. We are a democracy and we are the club Karl Marx dreamt of.

Not to burst your big bubble or anything, but Real Madrid has almost the exact same ownership structure and we're bigger than you. Jog it on son. Laughing

Not really, we have twice your members.

Still the bigger club. More money, more history, more fans (unless the hordes of bandwagoners have recently pushed you over :coffee: ) and we dont have your nationalistic and xenophobic policies. You cant be a bigger club when only members living in Barcelona are allowed a vote. That naturally limits size.

We are not talking about titles or history here. Neither about fans (although most reports say that we have more fans than Evil Madrid, but I don't think they are very accurate).

We are talking about how to run the club and its ownership. And our reality is that we have twice as many members as you do and that anyone can be a Barça member and vote in the elections (it is false that you have to live in Barcelona to vote, I don't live there and I voted in the last elections, inform yourself and don't lie please).

The "nationalistic & xenophobic" part made me laugh. You are really comparing who is the more xenophobic between a club that allows anyone in the world to be a member (Barça), from a club that only allows to be member those who have a seat in the stadium? (madrid)

And nationalistic... Very Happy , man, you should at least read what your hymn says, it mentions that Madrid is spain's pride, and has a very romantic and nationalistic style (Madrid is called a noble & militaristic champion).
Ai, how little you know of your own club.

You should also ask yourself in which Stadium you can usually see flags of fascists regimes and they repeatedly insult a people and a country. A clue: it is not camp nou.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:52 pm

Daddy Berlusconi is ok for us.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:39 pm

Anyone can be a member, youre talking about the season tickets and the socios which is different. And dont come and tell me Madrid is more nationalistic and xenophobic than Barca, that is a lie. Barca is agressively Catalan nationalistic and often used to fight for independence, not so much any more especially with Rossell.

And yeah, I was saying we are the bigger CLUB, and all these things factor into it. CLUB=/=no. of socios.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:52 pm

Saetablanca wrote:Anyone can be a member, youre talking about the season tickets and the socios which is different. And dont come and tell me Madrid is more nationalistic and xenophobic than Barca, that is a lie. Barca is agressively Catalan nationalistic and often used to fight for independence, not so much any more especially with Rossell.

And yeah, I was saying we are the bigger CLUB, and all these things factor into it. CLUB=/=no. of socios.

No, get your facts right. Madrid has the number of members limited to around 90.000. They give preference to the sons and grandsons of current members, so it's virtually impossible to become member unless you are family of current members. There is a long queue to become a member.

Some links if you want to educate you about your own club, I bothered to visit your website, which makes me nauseous, but anyway:
No new members allowed currently.
New family members and limit

About the nationalist part, your statements are just ridiculous. Next time there is a Madrid vs. Barça at the Bernabeu, try to notice what the chants says (Puta Barça y Puta Cataluña, that means F*ck Barça and F*ck Catalonia) and the flags at the stands (a lot of franquist flags). Also read what your hymn says and your history, and then tell me Madrid is not nationalist.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:27 pm

free_cat wrote:No. We are the people's club. Barça exists because they represent the people of catalonia, and we want a sense ownership that we will never relinquish. But we are also the club of everyone that loves us. We want to be the biggest naion in the world. We are a democracy and we are the club Karl Marx dreamt of.

So you managed to cram seperatist nationalist notions into one sentence with the phrase "biggest nation in the world"? Kudos. A bit schizophrenic, but kudos.

(BTW I gave you +rep because I loved the notion in the 2nd part of that post. :X )
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:03 pm

8 hypocrits so far
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:04 pm

zizzle wrote:8 hypocrits so far
Care to explain please .

Most of them are fans of club ran by fan ownership.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:07 pm

lets be honest here, who wouldnt want his team to be the best in the world ? sure they might like the way things are going but if the club is taken over by some billionaire no one would be truely bothered
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:16 pm

I really don't think Karl Marx dreamt of a club like Barcelona or football for that matter. I think someone watched a bit too much Monty Python.

Anyway, I'm certainly not against the idea of a "sugar daddy" owner but I certainly can't apply it in a Real Madrid's stand point as it isn't allowed. I do believe, however, that while a massive cash injection would do any medium size club a whole lot of good, if no proper structure is put in place to ensure the money is put into proper use, then the club would just end up in a worse scenario. More money, more problems and all that jazz.

I also agree, I rather Valencia than Sevilla or Atletico, especially Atletico under Simeone...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:50 pm

free_cat wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:Anyone can be a member, youre talking about the season tickets and the socios which is different. And dont come and tell me Madrid is more nationalistic and xenophobic than Barca, that is a lie. Barca is agressively Catalan nationalistic and often used to fight for independence, not so much any more especially with Rossell.

No, get your facts right. Madrid has the number of members limited to around 90.000. They give preference to the sons and grandsons of current members, so it's virtually impossible to become member unless you are family of current members. There is a long queue to become a member.

Some links if you want to educate you about your own club, I bothered to visit your website, which makes me nauseous, but anyway:
No new members allowed currently.
New family members and limit

About the nationalist part, your statements are just ridiculous. Next time there is a Madrid vs. Barça at the Bernabeu, try to notice what the chants says (Puta Barça y Puta Cataluña, that means F*ck Barça and F*ck Catalonia) and the flags at the stands (a lot of franquist flags). Also read what your hymn says and your history, and then tell me Madrid is not nationalist.

Dude, please define what you mean by 'members'. You are only referring to the socios and season ticket holders I think. Obviously we will offend Cataluna, because Barca is so deeply associated with it! Dont try and tell me there are more fascists in Madrid than there are Catalan nationalists in Barca. Cut the patronising, mate.

Anyway, this has gone way off topic. What is your reasoning as to why, with a similar ownership structure, Barca has not managed to achieve such economic success? Surely that makes us the bigger club?

S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2