Will you take a sugar daddy owner for your club? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Will you take a sugar daddy owner for your club?

+13
S32TABLANCA
free_cat
che
Lord Awesome
chemicalboy99
Nomad
rwo power
shamr9pato
Great Leader Sprucenuce
SaintJoe
VivaStPauli
Mr Nick09
Adit
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Will you?

Will you take a sugar daddy owner for your club? Vote_lcap32%Will you take a sugar daddy owner for your club? Voting_bar 32% 
[ 6 ]
Will you take a sugar daddy owner for your club? Vote_lcap21%Will you take a sugar daddy owner for your club? Voting_bar 21% 
[ 4 ]
Will you take a sugar daddy owner for your club? Vote_lcap47%Will you take a sugar daddy owner for your club? Voting_bar 47% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 19

Will you take a sugar daddy owner for your club? Empty Will you take a sugar daddy owner for your club?

Post by Adit Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:23 pm

hmm

Pro or Against sheik monsoor/Abra etc taking over your club?

Poll added.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Will you take a sugar daddy owner for your club? Empty Re: Will you take a sugar daddy owner for your club?

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:25 pm

Money is great, but management is responsible for many shortcomings.

If they just inject the money and stay away, then yeah, if they want to pay football manager like Abra then hell no.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Will you take a sugar daddy owner for your club? Empty Re: Will you take a sugar daddy owner for your club?

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:25 pm

I'd rather get relegated to semi-professional leagues than sell our soul.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:26 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Money is great, but management is responsible for many shortcomings.

If they just inject the money and stay away, then yeah, if they want to pay football manager like Abra then hell no.
Still Chelsea were no where near to a big title contender before Abra took over,so he did more good that harm.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:27 pm

There should be a 'No' option, I don't want one but I prefer it to being relegated.
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:28 pm

Explained in detail many times before in detail that i'd rather see my club die than have a sugar daddy owner.......

I am fully against sugar daddy owners and everything they stand for.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:28 pm

where is the option for Bunga Bunga??
Will you take a sugar daddy owner for your club? Silvio-berlusconi_30
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:30 pm

Certainly not. Fan ownership FTW!
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:31 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Money is great, but management is responsible for many shortcomings.

This guy said it all :mental:
Nomad
Nomad
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:31 pm

Will Arsenal fans accept Usmanov/or any other sugar daddy taking over the club and doing a sheik monsoor? hmm
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:33 pm

One motto of my team is "Wir haben alles außer Kohle" (="We have everything but coal/money") - but this only prompts us to continue to work hard to keep afloat all on our own merit as it should be.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:34 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Explained in detail many times before in detail that i'd rather see my club die than have a sugar daddy owner.......

I am fully against sugar daddy owners and everything they stand for.

Arf!!!!

So when Keegan was dropping ding left right and center breaking British Transfer Records with Sir John Halls money your moral compass at this point was broken I presume?
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:38 pm

I was too young to care at the time Razz

Plus are you really comparing what you and Chelsea do compared to what we did?

Please you spent more on Joleon f*ckin Lescott than we did on Shearer ffs.

If it happened now i would be against it, i much prefer the Ashley way of spending than the Sir John Hall way of spending.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:42 pm

Adit wrote:

Still Chelsea were no where near to a big title contender before Abra took over,so he did more good that harm.

Yeah i mean, i was a PSG fan before the sugar daddy, and i was fine with it, they would make a run for the title, then flop. i would get excited but disappointed... I mean, i wouldnt dream badly about a sugar daddy taking on my club because you get used to what your club represents, your situation and you hope for them to accomplish more and more.

It would be an interesting question for clubs like Valencia, Atletico or even Spurs. The kind of clubs who have that potential to go for great things but lack that little extra in resources to accomplish it. i dont think Levante fans dream of a sugar daddy for example.

Also, If the sugar daddy is a fan from the club, the city and can identify with the core fan base, then HELL YEAH, bring him.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:47 pm

No sugar daddy owner could ever be as cool as the RWO president (the lightly clad guy second to the left):

Will you take a sugar daddy owner for your club? Rwo1210

(That's an official poster pic, btw XD)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:48 pm

I wouldn't mind as long as the Sugar Daddy doesn't put his hand where it doesn't belong. Power should be given to the Manager.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by che Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:53 pm

where's the "preferably not, but better us than sevilla or pathetico" option?
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:54 pm

Thats a indirect FKING YEAAHHH ^^^^^ Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:55 pm

che wrote:where's the "preferably not, but better us than sevilla or pathetico" option?

i would check that option myself, no to pathetico
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:40 pm

No. We are the people's club. Barça exists because they represent the people of catalonia, and we want a sense ownership that we will never relinquish. But we are also the club of everyone that loves us. We want to be the biggest naion in the world. We are a democracy and we are the club Karl Marx dreamt of.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:17 am

No, we're already the richest club in the world and we have fan ownership! SHIRT SALES FTW! banana

rwo power wrote:No sugar daddy owner could ever be as cool as the RWO president (the lightly clad guy second to the left):

Will you take a sugar daddy owner for your club? Rwo1210

(That's an official poster pic, btw XD)

0.o

free_cat wrote:No. We are the people's club. Barça exists because they represent the people of catalonia, and we want a sense ownership that we will never relinquish. But we are also the club of everyone that loves us. We want to be the biggest naion in the world. We are a democracy and we are the club Karl Marx dreamt of.

Not to burst your big bubble or anything, but Real Madrid has almost the exact same ownership structure and we're bigger than you. Jog it on son. Laughing
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:18 am

Saetablanca wrote:
free_cat wrote:No. We are the people's club. Barça exists because they represent the people of catalonia, and we want a sense ownership that we will never relinquish. But we are also the club of everyone that loves us. We want to be the biggest naion in the world. We are a democracy and we are the club Karl Marx dreamt of.

Not to burst your big bubble or anything, but Real Madrid has almost the exact same ownership structure and we're bigger than you. Jog it on son. Laughing

Not really, we have twice your members.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:25 am

I think the socio system is pretty great.

I also like the "family" system that the big clubs in Italy have.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:29 am

free_cat wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:

Not really, we have twice your members.

Still the bigger club. More money, more history, more fans (unless the hordes of bandwagoners have recently pushed you over :coffee: ) and we dont have your nationalistic and xenophobic policies. You cant be a bigger club when only members living in Barcelona are allowed a vote. That naturally limits size.

Zealous wrote:I think the socio system is pretty great.

I also like the "family" system that the big clubs in Italy have.

Meh, family businesses have their advantages, but more disadvantages IMO.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:31 am

Nope since we don't need it

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next